Drewbie

Oct 21, 2017
Fuck I hate it when devs do stupid shit like that.
Why can't we just be rid of that ugly boring-ass prudish bitch already.
I feel like it's gonna come. I keep getting opportunities to say I love you that I don't take, and opportunities to tell Lyssa I love her, which I do take, so it's gotta pay off right?

superham90

Mar 3, 2019
Bruh with the NTR cage Lydia wants to be gangbanged (but i hope this doesnt happen and I knew this would happen I´m happy I chose the LC, I hope in the future you can change Lydia fantasies doesnt matter the cage) but yet hasnt had sex with the MC this i just bruh... (I´m not complaining altough I dislike NTR I just found it funny)

Last edited:

Br@ndy

Modder
Nov 28, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for :

Fetish Locator [v2.2.12 Week 3] [ViNovella] + LightmanP's Multi Mod + Incest Patched

Download Apk: ,

Download Apk+Obb: ,

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

superham90

Mar 3, 2019
Lydia is uglier than an octopus. If someone has to be sacrificed for NTR, it should be her, haha.
She is not that ugly, but the NTR thing in my opinion is stupid on how they included it, if im not mistaken she is also a virgin (correct me if im wrong) and still hasnt had sex with the MC but wants to be gangbanged by the lacrosse team (the mc was 100% jealous after she described them lol) so thats my opinion xd

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
She is not that ugly, but the NTR thing in my opinion is stupid on how they included it, if im not mistaken she is also a virgin (correct me if im wrong) and still hasnt had sex with the MC but wants to be gangbanged by the lacrosse team (the mc was 100% jealous after she described them lol) so thats my opinion xd
I agree. It doesn't make much sense for a virgin to be thinking like that.

superham90

Mar 3, 2019
I agree. It doesn't make much sense for a virgin to be thinking like that.
I get that thinking if it is from the one that stole the sis luggage, because she is self-proclaimed "Sex addict", but for a virgin who had problems at masturbating is really strange, so I hope it gets some kind of rework, but im a LC cage so i dont have that much of a problem but it impacts the game in a certain way

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Idk, I mean when I was a virgin I was thinking and fantasizing about all sorts of kinky shit, not too big a stretch to think some sheltered women may be the same.
I was too, but to say you want a gang bang...you're not just thinking and fantasizing. She hasn't even had sex yet and for women, obviously, there can be discomfort and pain involved. I dunno, you could be right.

Reactions: monk_56

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I was too, but to say you want a gang bang...you're not just thinking and fantasizing. She hasn't even had sex yet and for women, obviously, there can be discomfort and pain involved. I dunno, you could be right.
Lol I admit it is probably not a large portion of the population. But sheltered virgin women can in my experience be a little... um different let's say.
Yeah!, some virgins think about DAP, gangbangs and Bukkakes, it's normal.
I love snark but when it comes to sexual behavior and wants of humans there is no normal. In my opinion anyway.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Fuck I hate it when devs do stupid shit like that.
Why can't we just be rid of that ugly boring-ass prudish bitch already.
I thought she was kind of cute at first, but every time I interact with her she gets less and less attractive to me, especially since the MC is simping hard for her and yet also expressing strong feelings for Amber-Rose and Stacy and others......and banging them regularly. I've pretty much over her and kind of tired of having her forced on me.

Pepe picapas

Mar 3, 2021
I thought she was kind of cute at first, but every time I interact with her she gets less and less attractive to me, especially since the MC is simping hard for her and yet also expressing strong feelings for Amber-Rose and Stacy and others......and banging them regularly. I've pretty much over her and kind of tired of having her forced on me.
I really prefer Amrose at this moment than Lydia, also, the Pic of the Mc that cause all of this, still needs to be investigated

Reactions: HogRocket

Pepe picapas

Mar 3, 2021
Lol I admit it is probably not a large portion of the population. But sheltered virgin women can in my experience be a little... um different let's say.
I think she isn’t a sheltered virgin but anyways I hope all of that fantasies stays like that, fantasies. Because NTR is bad, but the worst is the Bad introduced just like this one (sort of)

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I think she isn’t a sheltered virgin but anyways I hope all of that fantasies stays like that, fantasies. Because NTR is bad, but the worst is the Bad introduced just like this one (sort of)
Maybe I'm crazy but a vn called fetish locator means it will have all fetishes. I expect every main fetish to show up and love it or hate it NTR is a biggie in the vn community. I personally am surprised anyone is surprised. :)

onepoopyboi

Feb 25, 2019
I agree with you here Lydia feels very forced. I always skip any interaction with here xd Dev should keep her optional as well

Dec 8, 2021
Maybe I'm crazy but a vn called fetish locator means it will have all fetishes. I expect every main fetish to show up and love it or hate it NTR is a biggie in the vn community. I personally am surprised anyone is surprised. :)
yes right, he can put on whatever fetish he wants, but it always has to be avoidable, or the fall is inevitable

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes