DogzBallz

Sep 30, 2021
In conclussion, I think it doesnt matter the cage u chose, Lydia will be adicted to your dick after the first fuck, she said that at the end of week 2 if u give her the oral after the party, so stonks go up
I'm assuming that won't happen for a very very very long time, just another update, maybe the next update, would you like to watch someone else fuck her?, maybe next update, she really wants to, but maybe it's not the right time, probably next update.........

Reactions: mhill

superham90

Mar 3, 2019
I'm assuming that won't happen for a very very very long time, just another update, maybe the next update, would you like to watch someone else fuck her?, maybe next update, she really wants to, but maybe it's not the right time, probably next update.........
we will ge pregnant stacy and Amrose before the NTR fantasie of Lydia comes true as how slow the story with her is developing

Reactions: DogzBallz

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
So I just started week 3 and read and opened the box, is that what I think it is? cause if it is this is hylarious and I love it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

superham90

Mar 3, 2019
So I just started week 3 and read and opened the box, is that what I think it is? cause if it is this is hylarious and I love it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well yes or no, I think it would be a joke for having NTR with Lydia, because NTR is introduced with Kevin (Dont remember his name) and his GF and if you let Pete with samiya after getting back the luggage, so it could be a joke or not, we need to wait to see how it develops, but if the games continues giving you choices I think it can be avoidable even if you choose the NTR cage

Garybaldi

Jun 6, 2021
Got this bug:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/code/d15/d15s08.rpy", line 86, in <module>
NameError: name 'd12s02_gavepass' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "code/d15/d15s08.rpyc", line 86, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1898, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2276, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2269, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/code/d15/d15s08.rpy", line 86, in <module>
NameError: name 'd12s02_gavepass' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178
Fetish Locator Week 3 2.2.12
Wed Feb  2 19:08:26 2022
Same - how do I fix?

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Well yes or no, I think it would be a joke for having NTR with Lydia, because NTR is introduced with Kevin (Dont remember his name) and his GF and if you let Pete with samiya after getting back the luggage, so it could be a joke or not, we need to wait to see how it develops, but if the games continues giving you choices I think it can be avoidable even if you choose the NTR cage
NTR isn't the appropriate tag for what you are describing I don't think, that sounds like sharing(something that I'm not just okay with but prefeer over the possessive insecure option), but again I understood the joke part because people even if given choices would end up screaming the three letter word everywhere.
Wasn't aware that leaving Pete would get him some, kinda just feared for his life at that point(more his balls really) and though he would anoy her so much that he could get hurt, would replay that part if the game wasn't separate in 3 parts and I wasn't lazy.

Reactions: Cartageno

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
NTR isn't the appropriate tag for what you are describing I don't think, that sounds like sharing(something that I'm not just okay with but prefeer over the possessive insecure option), but again I understood the joke part because people even if given choices would end up screaming the three letter word everywhere.
Wasn't aware that leaving Pete would get him some, kinda just feared for his life at that point(more his balls really) and though he would anoy her so much that he could get hurt, would replay that part if the game wasn't separate in 3 parts and I wasn't lazy.
On the Dahlia the path, when you attempt to reconcile her with Samiya you have the opportunity to open up a future femdom relationship between her and Pete. One could surmise that, by letting him hang back after he resues MC earlier in the week, this relationship happens anyway but we'll never see it.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
On the Dahlia the path, when you attempt to reconcile her with Samiya you have the opportunity to open up a future femdom relationship between her and Pete. One could surmise that, by letting him hang back after he resues MC earlier in the week, this relationship happens anyway but we'll never see it.
feel bad now, that was at the very begging of week 2 rigth? now I feel like I have to play it again but I might just mess and break the code isntead, I know it is counter intuitive but my brain just works like that.

edit: also if anyone knows the variables related to this I would be thankful.

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
people even if given choices would end up screaming the three letter word everywhere.
You can have a female side character you've never seen before and will never see again ordering a pizza from a male waiter in the background, both will not get introduced during gameplay, and I'll guarantee you the three letter complaints come flying in.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
So I looked into the code to make an informed decision and it felt weid? Like, I love sharing and all but it feels like you are deciding on Lydia's personalitty more than on what you as a player is okay with (and my character has said multiple times he is okay with her having at least sex with other people if not relationships, by multiple I mean 2 that I remember), but it feels a little unnatural, like if it was a slow progression or if we had some information about maybe she knowing the meaning of each cage than it makes sense.

Theory time: for exemple if she is the one behind fetish locator than the personality shift makes sense as she knows what the cages are supposed to mean, so she chooses to act acourdinly.

Not really the vibe I got but it is a theory about how it can fit into the story in a way that makes sense, otherwise it just put me off, like she is kinky already but it just goes to either 0 or 1000 with no nuance. It could also be that I'm missinterpreting the whole thing though. it just feel weird, I think I'll wait until more of week 3 comes out or the dev says something clear about it somewhere.

edit: I just hope it is more of a visual thing really cause I like making my decisions as they come and it feels like a way too meta for it to influence stuff like that.

Last edited:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
So I looked into the code to make an informed decision and it felt weid? Like, I love sharing and all but it feels like you are deciding on Lydia's personalitty more than on what you as a player is okay with (and my character has said multiple times he is okay with her having at least sex with other people if not relationships, by multiple I mean 2 that I remember), but it feels a little unnatural, like if it was a slow progression or if we had some information about maybe she knowing the meaning of each cage than it makes sense.

Theory time: for exemple if she is the one behind fetish locator than the personality shift makes sense as she knows what the cages are supposed to mean, so she chooses to act acourdinly.

Not really the vibe I got but it is a theory about how it can fit into the story in a way that makes sense, otherwise it just put me off, like she is kinky already but it just goes to either 0 or 1000 with no nuance. It could also be that I'm missinterpreting the whole thing though. it just feel weird, I think I'll wait until more of week 3 comes out or the dev says something clear about it somewhere.
While there's no evidence within the text of the story her behaviour is somewhat consistent with that of a child of addicts, in this case sex addiction. If one or both of her parents had this issue then it's be reasonable for her to afraid of her sexuality; MC's choice of cage, regardless of which one he picks, could act as a greenlight for her to open up :unsure:

Oh dear, I may have accidently found something that makes her interesting, before I wanted her to have Maria's fate :oops:

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
While there's no evidence within the text of the story her behaviour is somewhat consistent with that of a child of addicts, in this case sex addiction. If one or both of her parents had this issue then it's be reasonable for her to afraid of her sexuality; MC's choice of cage, regardless of which one he picks, could act as a greenlight for her to open up :unsure:

Oh dear, I may have accidently found something that makes her interesting, before I wanted her to have Maria's fate :oops:
yeah but then again that would assume she knows what each cage means sooooo, maybe her super rich familly is behind the app as a way to feed their sex addiction?

Dec 8, 2021
does the game have any scenes or dialogue where some girl have any kind of intimacy with a guy other than the mc? (depending on the answer, I make a final decision about the game)

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes