superham90

Mar 3, 2019
Considering they got together 13 days ago, what part of their relationship doesn't feel rushed?
well that is true, IMO the game would be beter in storytelling if it wasnt divided on weeks, so the development doesnt seem rushed, altough the whole agreement of the MC banging everyone until lydia kitty is free is "somewhat" realistic but not for a 10 day relationship.

superham90

Mar 3, 2019
I just don't like how love/romance and sharing was separated, one has nothing to do with the other, I liked it more before this when it was a case by case scenario.

Oh no, I feel a pet peeve being born in my mind.
actually, me too, it was better that way because it took in consideration everyone and it was a bit linear, now all the development of the main girl is based on a choice, when before all the characters were developed by the fetishes you choose (Min is an example), so lets hope in the next updates all comes back to that style, because in my opinion, forming the sexual life of lydia with you choice by choice would be more interesting than her being developed in a matter of seconds by a cage

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
actually, me too, it was better that way because it took in consideration everyone and it was a bit linear, now all the development of the main girl is based on a choice, when before all the characters were developed by the fetishes you choose (Min is an example), so lets hope in the next updates all comes back to that style, because in my opinion, forming the sexual life of lydia with you choice by choice would be more interesting than her being developed in a matter of seconds by a cage
Actually we already had one mutually exclusive decision with sub or dom - some people like roleplaying both parts from time to time, too, so not entirely new.

Reactions: TundraLupus

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
Here we have the answer, "will" so it probably can be avoided
View attachment 1633112
That's just my observations via code and speculations based on the official walkthrough, take it with a grain of salt. Just choose LC cage if you don't want to see anything close to NTR in regards to Lydia, that's how you avoid it :)

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
For game about Different Fetishes its really not good and esp in week 2 game got boring every quick

Shaun@121

Aug 11, 2021
Can anyone complete the 20 girl fuck challenge
Bcoz i play cheat mode there i got 13 but it's not extended version so that's why i play extended version where i got 18 but if u share maria with terrel and don't help lona at the party then u got 2 more fuck and completed 20 fuck but dev said cage challenge can't be avoided why ?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Bcoz i play cheat mode there i got 13 but it's not extended version so that's why i play extended version where i got 18 but if u share maria with terrel and don't help lona at the party then u got 2 more fuck and completed 20 fuck but dev said cage challenge can't be avoided why ?
No you cannot. You losing the challenge is a given.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
You can no more complete the 20 fuck challenge than Luke can keep his hand and Han can avoid being frozen in carbonite.

Shaun@121

Aug 11, 2021
You can no more complete the 20 fuck challenge than Luke can keep his hand and Han can avoid being frozen in carbonite.
Hey bro i got 19 fuck if i share maria with terrel then he share his girlfriend and got completed 20
Check the screen shot got 19 and
I don't like sharing route that's why i didn't share maria
If i shared her then got 20
So i m little confused can anyone clear it

Shaun@121

Aug 11, 2021
I completed week 2 but how i transfer the file to continue from week 3
In week 3 it's said that previous save not present. how to add it in week 3 apk in Android ?

Bev_

Nov 17, 2018
Hey bro i got 19 fuck if i share maria with terrel then he share his girlfriend and got completed 20
You can fuck 20 girls, but FetishLocator (app) doesn't count the last one because it happens at midnight.

Shaun@121

Aug 11, 2021
You can fuck 20 girls, but FetishLocator (app) doesn't count the last one because it happens at midnight.
Bro u didn't get it i got 19 total i just need one more
And for this if i share maria with terrel than i got 1 fuck with his girlfriend judge
Anyways i think if i shared maria then something maybe changed and in the last got only 19

Bev_

Nov 17, 2018
And for this if i share maria with terrel than i got 1 fuck with his girlfriend judge
Anyways i think if i shared maria then something maybe changed and in the last got only 19
From what i see on your screenshot, you had 19 during talk with Iona, last fuck happens after that.

Edit: I don't think you can go over 20.

Reactions: Shaun@121

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I don't remember the precise logistics of how it worked, but 20 is impossible in game. And even if you somehow managed to do it, the game would just tell you that you cheated - that is what it is programmed to do in this case. There's nothing special hidden if you get to 20. This is not a AAA game where you get some bonus scene when you did some (almost) impossible feat as an easter egg, this is a VN with in the end a straightforward story being told, and part of this story is that you'll lose this challenge no matter what.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
It is impossible to get 20 get cheating. If you cheat to get 20 girls the game will recognize you cheated and you will still be punished.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Nobody can legitimately clear it. In the Steam version you unlock an acchievement for getting to 19, showing that that is the max.

Jun 20, 2018
Bruh with the NTR cage Lydia wants to be gangbanged (but i hope this doesnt happen and I knew this would happen I´m happy I chose the LC, I hope in the future you can change Lydia fantasies doesnt matter the cage) but yet hasnt had sex with the MC this i just bruh... (I´m not complaining altough I dislike NTR I just found it funny)
I agree. It doesn't make much sense for a virgin to be thinking like that.
I get that thinking if it is from the one that stole the sis luggage, because she is self-proclaimed "Sex addict", but for a virgin who had problems at masturbating is really strange, so I hope it gets some kind of rework, but im a LC cage so i dont have that much of a problem but it impacts the game in a certain way
It's actually a well-documented phenomenon that people without sexual experience will often end up going really wild in fantasies– then once they have sex, it sort of burns off that excess energy and they normalize.

An actual example of bad/weird writing would be when Lydia asks the MC about his wild fantasy… and some of the options are things like "have vaginal sex" and she reacts like he said something really wild, despite having literally been in a three way piss scene with him, in some cases, or having heard of lots of kinky sex at bare minimum.

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes