Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
does the game have any scenes or dialogue where some girl have any kind of intimacy with a guy other than the mc? (depending on the answer, I make a final decision about the game)
I would say yes.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
And it's not avoidable, right?
Mostly wrong. The MC goes to a few sex parties where he may come across other people fucking, and the plot centres around an app tracking the participants' (including but not limited to the MC) sexual exploits, but after the first few days the action centres squarely on the MC.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
And it's not avoidable, right?
Mostly wrong. The MC goes to a few sex parties where he may come across other people fucking, and the plot centres around an app tracking the participants' (including but not limited to the MC) sexual exploits, but after the first few days the action centres squarely on the MC.
To ad to this, there is one "couple" where the guy is a cuck, that can be avoided. And one of the main side girls Min has a boyfriend the first 1 1/2 weeks until she and MC get romatically.

Last edited:

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
but even before having a romance with the mc, she had something sexual with him, right? Because her boyfriend wasn't going to break up without any reason, maybe he discovered the cheating
IIRC the main reason for the break up, was his disgust with her interest in watersports, MC does bone her before the official break up, but the relationship was pretty much dead by that point(I can be wrong about this, as there has been somtime since I played the early parts of the game).

Dec 8, 2021
IIRC the main reason for the break up, was his disgust with her interest in watersports, MC does bone her before the official break up, but the relationship was pretty much dead by that point(I can be wrong about this, as there has been somtime since I played the early parts of the game).
I get it bro, that just says how weak their relationship was, breaking up just because of a fetish I think is a lot of nonsense, but better for the mc, who will satisfy her in every way

superham90

Mar 3, 2019
it feels like you are deciding on Lydia's personalitty more than on what you as a player is okay with
Yeah i think it is a little strange, because as far as I remember the agreement of the open relationship is until Lydia is ready to have sex, so if we go to a canon way to describe her whole personalitty it is the LC cage, and it may change because she is introduced into the relationship the MC has with AmRose so it can be hinted to probably you can develop in the future a 3-way Relationship with the 2 of them
otherwise it just put me off, like she is kinky already but it just goes to either 0 or 1000 with no nuance.
That part feels rushed af with how the relationship between the mc and her is developing, like she hasnt even give him a Handjob but strated to have fantasies of other 10 men is developing her from 0 to 100 in a second, so it only would make sense if she is behind the app or knows something about it
It could also be that I'm missinterpreting the whole thing though. it just feel weird
It could also be a fucking joke about the name of the cage, if I remember correctly also, I think AmRose or someone marked Lydia as Vanilla, so we need to wait more of week 3 to see how it develops, but for now for me the canon choice is the LC cage.

Reactions: TundraLupus

superham90

Mar 3, 2019
I think it was also hinted that him cheated on hew a bunch of times but for 1 time she does it he brokes up with him.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Yeah i think it is a little strange, because as far as I remember the agreement of the open relationship is until Lydia is ready to have sex, so if we go to a canon way to describe her whole personalitty it is the LC cage, and it may change because she is introduced into the relationship the MC has with AmRose so it can be hinted to probably you can develop in the future a 3-way Relationship with the 2 of them

That part feels rushed af with how the relationship between the mc and her is developing, like she hasnt even give him a Handjob but strated to have fantasies of other 10 men is developing her from 0 to 100 in a second, so it only would make sense if she is behind the app or knows something about it

It could also be a fucking joke about the name of the cage, if I remember correctly also, I think AmRose or someone marked Lydia as Vanilla, so we need to wait more of week 3 to see how it develops, but for now for me the canon choice is the LC cage.
I went with LC at first but my canon one is probably NTR, I liked LC because AmRose says she is starting to like Lydia but I liked NTR because it feels like Lydia is being more truthfull about her fantasis.
I am playing both though because I have the trusty tab/ctrl, I love renpy.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
To ad to this, there is one "couple" where the guy is a cuck, that can be avoided. And one of the main side girls Min has a boyfriend the first 1 1/2 weeks until she and MC get romatically.
I would say "main side girl". She does get a decent amount of screentime and is pretty central to the whole FL Party story. She's not as central as Sta, AmR or Lyd (yes, for story reasons I consider her a main girl) but probably next in line, way above others.

Reactions: portgasdluigi

superham90

Mar 3, 2019
I went with LC at first but my canon one is probably NTR, I liked LC because AmRose says she is starting to like Lydia but I liked NTR because it feels like Lydia is being more truthfull about her fantasis.
I am playing both though because I have the trusty tab/ctrl, I love renpy.
In my opinion I think the NTR one was put just for the satisfaction of the ones who like that fetish, but also i dont understand why tf Lydia get mad when you tell her your fantasy .-.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018

Considering they got together 13 days ago, what part of their relationship doesn't feel rushed?

Reactions: Cartageno

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
In my opinion I think the NTR one was put just for the satisfaction of the ones who like that fetish, but also i dont understand why tf Lydia get mad when you tell her your fantasy .-.
she doesn't really, and doesn't matter wich fantasy you pick it is jsut a moment of,: "well, that was a lot" I do think it would be better if we had some differentiation in the reaction though.
Also "NTR" more Sharing really has been in the game from week 1 so I doubt it, I did feel like the author had an mixed ideia in mind but put that there because of how diveded people are about this stuff, my MC for exemple said yes to every sharing possibility he got, I even activated the console commands just to make sure one of the options where I said no became yes(I though it was more of Pete getting hurt for being an idiot and not them hooking up), and the impression I got was that it would be more sharing but people call that ntr a lot so I can get why the author decided to ´put it like that.

superham90

Mar 3, 2019
she doesn't really, and doesn't matter wich fantasy you pick it is jsut a moment of,: "well, that was a lot" I do think it would be better if we had some differentiation in the reaction though.
Also "NTR" more Sharing really has been in the game from week 1 so I doubt it, I did feel like the author had an mixed ideia in mind but put that there because of how diveded people are about this stuff, my MC for exemple said yes to every sharing possibility he got, I even activated the console commands just to make sure one of the options where I said no became yes(I though it was more of Pete getting hurt for being an idiot and not them hooking up), and the impression I got was that it would be more sharing but people call that ntr a lot so I can get why the author decided to ´put it like that.
Here we have the answer, "will" so it probably can be avoided
Captura.JPG

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes