Shaun@121

Aug 11, 2021
It is impossible to get 20 get cheating. If you cheat to get 20 girls the game will recognize you cheated and you will still be punished.
Well maybe u r right but i got 19 without cheeting
The screen shot i upload is from extended version .
I m just only saying bcoz i miss judge path and still got 19.if i didn't miss the judge path it means i can got 20 well
I already know if i got 20 then the app somehow change something that and i lost the challenge
But it's good that i m on max

Shaun@121

Aug 11, 2021
Nobody can legitimately clear it. In the Steam version you unlock an acchievement for getting to 19, showing that that is the max.
Hey bro i got 21 fuck!!!
But it's said cheeting bcoz
It also contain 2 guys . Oliver and kevin
So u can got more than 20 fuck but it include 2 guys and challenge said only girl fuck so now it clear my all doubt
Screenshot_2022-02-06-11-30-57-269_com.patreon.fetishlocator.week2.jpg

Reactions: Among Us

Shaun@121

Aug 11, 2021
The only way to get 21 in week 2 is if you cheated during week 1 to open more paths than should be possible.
Nah bro i just read played 4 times and got it and also read walkthrough anyone can got if u choose wisely simple enough and listen week 1 save doesn't work for me so i just startes week 2 with fill up entries
There's is no connection for week 1

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
"Any of the family"? It seems like I am missing characters, my family is way smaller in this game ...
Guess it is too hard to ask people for playing the game first before asking questions... :ROFLMAO:

Hello, love this game, it's awesome!!

Is there any spanish translation for week 3?

Thanks.
Not yet. Translations are always "late" when compared to current releases.

• Haha
Reactions: Cartageno

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Ahh damnit! Game sounded so cool until I looked into the planned future tags tab and yikes... well at least the dev was up front about it instead of wasting people's time.

Good luck with your game!

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Ahh damnit! Game sounded so cool until I looked into the planned future tags tab and yikes... well at least the dev was up front about it instead of wasting people's time.

They could all likely be avoidable like the Optional content in the Genres spoiler from the OP. Plus, MC's "roommate" is fuggin hot, and worth exploring the game.

Reactions: Hordragg

TheKryptonian

Donor
Nov 22, 2018
They could all likely be avoidable like the Optional content in the Genres spoiler from the OP. Plus, MC's "roommate" is fuggin hot, and worth exploring the game.
Nah, its cool.

Plenty of other games that choose to stay far away from the more controversial content and the planned stuff is pretty much everything I despise and will inevitably take away from the content I would be interested in, so I will just keep moving along.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Nah, its cool.

Plenty of other games that choose to stay far away from the more controversial content and the planned stuff is pretty much everything I despise and will inevitably take away from the content I would be interested in, so I will just keep moving along.
To each their own. But the latest update even had a choice between NTR and non-NTR. It lets you choose.

I respect the fact that you don't shit all over a game and just want to check that it's for you though. Props for that.

Jan 19, 2021

>Sees a game titled "Fetish Locator".
>Gets spooked after seeing the variety of fetishes it has and will have for people to "locate" their fetishes.
>Surprised Pikachu face

TheKryptonian

Donor
Nov 22, 2018
>Sees a game titled "Fetish Locator".
>Gets spooked after seeing the variety of fetishes it has and will have for people to "locate" their fetishes.
>Surprised Pikachu face
Surprised that certain very "divisive" fetishes/kinks would spook people away from the game?

Really? :ROFLMAO:

delacroix2

Nov 19, 2020
It's actually a well-documented phenomenon that people without sexual experience will often end up going really wild in fantasies– then once they have sex, it sort of burns off that excess energy and they normalize.

An actual example of bad/weird writing would be when Lydia asks the MC about his wild fantasy… and some of the options are things like "have vaginal sex" and she reacts like he said something really wild, despite having literally been in a three way piss scene with him, in some cases, or having heard of lots of kinky sex at bare minimum.
Hahahaha where did you read that information? Wikipedia? or did Freud whisper it in your ear?

Reactions: KopretCZ
4.10 star(s) 167 Votes