superham90

Mar 3, 2019
Maybe I'm crazy but a vn called fetish locator means it will have all fetishes. I expect every main fetish to show up and love it or hate it NTR is a biggie in the vn community. I personally am surprised anyone is surprised. :)
Yeah, NTR is not a problem, altough I dont like it, if its on a VN and its well written I have notting against it, is just matter of waiting to see how the fantasies are developed, and I hope they can be both avoided as all fetishes

Reactions: Cartageno

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Idk, I mean when I was a virgin I was thinking and fantasizing about all sorts of kinky shit, not too big a stretch to think some sheltered women may be the same.
Oh yeah, some of the fantasies I had back then. Also fueled by the fact that I had no idea what I was fantasizing about, so possible hindrances of hurt, emotional consequences, actual abilities (not only stamina, also carrying a woman for a prolongued time) or even actual fun in that didn't feature in the equation.

Granted, 40 years or so later, I still seek out games with the corresponding tags for some of them ...

I really prefer Amrose at this moment than Lydia, also, the Pic of the Mc that cause all of this, still needs to be investigated
"At this moment"? AmRose>>>>>>>Lydia all the way all the time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

DogzBallz

Sep 30, 2021
Its a bigger problem if its bad written+Not avoidable and Now if we are having NTR, then we can have Harem and all happy(?
I get the impression this game is going to lean a lot more heavily toward fetish and a lot further away from anything remotely vanilla. You'll probably get a harem, but you'll have to watch a football team take a dump on them, whilst being gang raped by a retirement village and yodelling the national anthem. Not throwing shade, the game is called fetish locator after all.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mokufinder

Pepe picapas

Mar 3, 2021
I get the impression this game is going to lean a lot more heavily toward fetish and a lot further away from anything remotely vanilla. You'll probably get a harem, but you'll have to watch a football team take a dump on them, whilst being gang raped by a retirement village and yodelling the national anthem. Not throwing shade, the game is called fetish locator after all.
If they are avoidable like all fetishes is good, but if not it will be a problem

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I will NOT yodel any national anthem. I draw a line here that I will NOT cross. That being said, it is Fetish LOCATOR, not necessarily Fetish EXPLORER - so far many have been introduced but none of them went really far. I doubt this will be thrown out the window completely in week 3, but we'll have to wait and see.

Reactions: Nice Guy Eddie

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
I think she isn’t a sheltered virgin but anyways I hope all of that fantasies stays like that, fantasies. Because NTR is bad, but the worst is the Bad introduced just like this one (sort of)
There are 2 cages, the Love Conquers and the NTR. If you don't want to see NTR contents, don't choose the NTR cage, it is that simple.
Her fantasy change to rimming if you are wielding the LC cage.

Dec 8, 2021
the game is called Fetish Locator and not NTR Locator, and the purpose of the game is to have a lot of totally OPTIONAL/AVOIDABLE fetishes, so man, regardless of whether you have vanilla fetishes or not, they are still fetishes, which is what the game is focused on

Pepe picapas

Mar 3, 2021
There are 2 cages, the Love Conquers and the NTR. If you don't want to see NTR contents, don't choose the NTR cage, it is that simple.
Her fantasy change to rimming if you are wielding the LC cage.
Yes I know that, I chose the LC cage, I was just sayin my opinion :)
the game is called Fetish Locator and not NTR Locator, and the purpose of the game is to have a lot of totally OPTIONAL/AVOIDABLE fetishes, so man, regardless of whether you have vanilla fetishes or not, they are still fetishes, which is what the game is focused on
yes, there will be no problem if they are avoidable, and I think they will stay at fantasies the ones Lydia have, unless you have sex one time and then Pass her around like a doll but I believe the game will not be that long to see the fantasies unless the rimjob that is the not so sexual one.

Pepe picapas

Mar 3, 2021
What part of there being 2 CAGES, only one of which is marked ntr makes you morons think ntr is unavoidable? :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm:
well thinking about it it could be also a joke, we need to wait more to see how it is developed all of this, if it sstays only as fantasy all will be satisfied at some point.

Oct 30, 2021
Love truly does Conquer all because NTR destroys souls it seems. Fetish Locator has become the one Graphic Novel/Game/Whatever cop out one uses to explain their kink of reading sexy novels is....This game is like a fine wine aged to perfection with just the right hint of wood.....ANd AVOIDABLE NTR...The Duke says this game is worth a bottle of Lotion...and 5 tissues Boxes....A High Ranking for The Duke to Give...Most games only get half a tissue box and a squirt of lotion.

Pepe picapas

Mar 3, 2021
Love truly does Conquer all because NTR destroys souls it seems. Fetish Locator has become the one Graphic Novel/Game/Whatever cop out one uses to explain their kink of reading sexy novels is....This game is like a fine wine aged to perfection with just the right hint of wood.....ANd AVOIDABLE NTR...The Duke says this game is worth a bottle of Lotion...and 5 tissues Boxes....A High Ranking for The Duke to Give...Most games only get half a tissue box and a squirt of lotion.
I didnt understand anything but yes, NTR destroys the soul

Pepe picapas

Mar 3, 2021
In conclussion, I think it doesnt matter the cage u chose, Lydia will be adicted to your dick after the first fuck, she said that at the end of week 2 if u give her the oral after the party, so stonks go up

Angelray

Nov 27, 2021
Got this bug:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/code/d15/d15s08.rpy", line 86, in <module>
NameError: name 'd12s02_gavepass' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "code/d15/d15s08.rpyc", line 86, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1898, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2276, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2269, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/code/d15/d15s08.rpy", line 86, in <module>
NameError: name 'd12s02_gavepass' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178
Fetish Locator Week 3 2.2.12
Wed Feb  2 19:08:26 2022

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes