dempun

Dec 3, 2021
Chastity cage not for me. Probably will not play again
I wasn't thrilled about it either when I saw it in day 15 as I have no interest in chastity/male sub content. (I imagine those who DO like male sub will have a blast with Dahlia LOL). That said, I really liked the first two weeks so I decided to play it out and see where it went. All I can say is give it a chance, wearing the LC cage isn't as bad as you might imagine.

firstfelix

Feb 21, 2020
Wow what a topic! I only finished week 2 and man, Stacy rocks! Forget the rest, especially Lydia. I'd like a 3 some with Stacy & Am Rose or Stacy & Lyssa (yes I'd share her)

But what I'm seeing, man this is becoming twisted!:love:

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
I just realized AmRose says, "We'll burn that bridge when we come to it," instead of "cross that bridge."
That's a thing I say sometimes, and usually people look at me like I'm crazy or being weirdly dark for some reason.
Did I pick that up from some movie somewhere, or is it just a common joke that some people don't appreciate?
I think I've also said "jump off" when I really don't expect to be able to come up with a back-up plan.
(That one, I can understand people raising an eyebrow to.)
Anyway, feels nice to see someone else using it.

sidsan

Jun 17, 2021
There is a mistress and another girl that treats the MC like shit, but they are optional. On a scale from zero to Starless, the game is not that heavy so far, I'd say it's a 5.
Btw, FL features maledom scenes as well.

Speaking of it, I'd add the "male domination" tag. You know, because of Daisy. :unsure:
both character name please

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Hawky1984

Jun 3, 2019
Haven't played the update yet, read from some people the cage is off, which is good. I'll probably have time tomorrow.

both character name please
Daisy is a sub Dahlia is a domme. Don't know which other girl he means....

We were all wondering! Thank you for finally letting us know!!!
No need to be sarcastic about it. If the dev wants to actually make this game succesful, he or she will want people's honest opinions. Both positive and negative.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
I just realized AmRose says, "We'll burn that bridge when we come to it," instead of "cross that bridge."
That's a thing I say sometimes, and usually people look at me like I'm crazy or being weirdly dark for some reason.
Did I pick that up from some movie somewhere, or is it just a common joke that some people don't appreciate?
I think I've also said "jump off" when I really don't expect to be able to come up with a back-up plan.
(That one, I can understand people raising an eyebrow to.)
Anyway, feels nice to see someone else using it.
I know that's been a pretty common joke for me lot of decades years (oops, showed my age). It's kind of a "don't care if I burn my bridges behind me" kind of thing.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
By the way i understood the reference. :ROFLMAO: :p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also it seems Vini still lurks around here with the way he changed Lyssa's sex scene, or someone from here pointed out our critics about said scene. Either way it was nice he was open to improve it. :)

Jwow3

May 29, 2019
By the way i understood the reference. :ROFLMAO: :p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also it seems Vini still lurks around here with the way he changed Lyssa's sex scene, or someone from here pointed out our critics about said scene. Either way it was nice he was open to improve it. :)
I agree. As much as I felt bad for bitching about scenes (especially Lyssa's) it's very nice to know that the devs actually look at our criticism and take it into account when making the game. I think the parts they added are the best part of the scene and it's certainly a great reason to keep supporting Fetish Locater and Vi going forward. Not all devs will take that kind of criticism and I think less would do anything about it. :)

On a side note the animations this update feel much better to me, idk why. I also really like the camera turning pan around girls like Alison and Lydia had in some scenes. I haven't seen it before in a game here and I like how you get to see the whole lady. Plus Alison's especially was very well done to me. Hoping for best girl Lyssa next ;)

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Looks like something fell through the cracks from the week 2 import for me:

Code:
While running game code:
  File "game/code/d15/d15s08.rpy", line 86, in script
    if d12s02_gavepass is False:
  File "game/code/d15/d15s08.rpy", line 86, in <module>
    if d12s02_gavepass is False:
NameError: name 'd12s02_gavepass' is not defined
It looks like the dev is using their import script (code/d15/prologue.rpy) to explicitly set this flag. There's a question during import where it is the only place that gets set true:

Code:
                if date_hr:
                    vbox:
                        xalign 0.5
                        xsize 300
                        ysize  650
                        spacing 20
                        add "images/utility/prologue/girls/hover/hr.webp"
                        text _("Did you gave the password to her?") style_prefix "name" xalign 0.5
                        hbox:
                            xalign 0.5
                            yalign 1.0
                            textbutton _("Yes"):
                                style_prefix "prologue_yes"
                                action SetVariable("d12s02_gavepass", True)
                            textbutton _("No"):
                                style_prefix "prologue_no"
                                action SetVariable("d12s02_gavepass", False)
I should also note that the hover image will be busted on Linux and other platforms with case sensitive filesystems here. The location in the code there is all lowercase, but the filesystem has the utility subfolder name capitalized as "Utility". A quick grep for "utility" versus "Utility" in the code shows that the dev used it exclusively as "utility" (to the tune of more than 60 instances).

I just finished getting the Shy Girl dev straightened out to use define statements at the top of their script.rpy to set default values for flags like this rather than using them buried behind a statement label like "start:". The FL dev should look into doing the same thing to avoid issues with loading old saves in the future.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
No need to be sarcastic about it. If the dev wants to actually make this game succesful, he or she will want people's honest opinions. Both positive and negative.
1. I would agree if an opinion or constructive criticism was given, this poster however fails to do that repeatedly.

2. The makers of this vn are making the vn they want no matter what a bunch of pirates think. They have a story and they far enough in and supported enough the vn ain't changing.

3. It is already successful

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
1. I would agree if an opinion or constructive criticism was given, this poster however fails to do that repeatedly.

2. The makers of this vn are making the vn they want no matter what a bunch of pirates think. They have a story and they far enough in and supported enough the vn ain't changing.

3. It is already successful
I would agree with this but add point 4 as an extension of your point 2:

4. This was a comment about liking a kink. Everybody knows that certain kinks (or lack thereof) will be disliked by certain players. There is no useful information in there. This game offers loads of kinks as a conscious decision and many players will not do this. This is as helpful as telling a singer "I don't like your album because I don't like country and western music" or "I won't play this game because it is about gay people".

Helpful comments might be on the realism of the situation, on the execution, on the way characters handle it, on how it breaks continuity of a character arc, or similar.

Reactions: monk456

Raio10

May 6, 2017
week 3 walkthrough is not there anymore can someone re-upload it or have the newest version uploaded.

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes