VN Ren'Py Fighting for Love [v0.2] [Serpentbreath3D]

4.10 star(s) 12 Votes

Serpentbreath3D

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2023
Just discovered this and I'm enjoying it. I like the interplay between the siblings.....ummm I mean roommates/tenants.
Unfortunately I'm playing on Android and am having issues with the game crashing during the animations
Yeah, sorry about that. The game has been optimized since, but the android port here in the thread was made before then. I can try my hand at it tomorrow, a quick google search shows that it shouldn’t be too hard, but we shall see. If not, I’ll just ask one of the android porters if they could please do it for me :)

Reactions: Mmushy

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Fighting for Love [v0.2] Unofficial Android Port + LaikDink's Multi Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 110mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

PickleSteve

Sep 9, 2022
I was initially planning to wait until v0.3 or something to play this, so there would be some more content, but I caved and played the current v0.2.

I have to say this was a nice surprise! Great renders, some creative solutions to get interaction with characters (no yoga, but MMA training to get physical for instance) and a surprisingly wholesome setting. Refreshing to see an MC that has a good relationship with everyone in the house. I had a good deal of fun playing this, and am eager to play more in the future. (Tho I hope the 'dad' will be ok, he seems like a good dude. Fingers crossed!)

Good luck with this, Serpentbreath3D ! Off to a great start IMO.

izumou

Jul 19, 2020
is barca underpaying joao felix so much, that he has to start a new career as a mma fighter on the side? looking good, gonna download this one.

izumou

Jul 19, 2020
played the game until the training scene with both girls but it kills my cpu sadly (had no problemsm prior in the game) hope that this will get fixed until the next update (or my laptop deciding to stop annoying me). loved it until then

Serpentbreath3D

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2023
played the game until the training scene with both girls but it kills my cpu sadly (had no problemsm prior in the game) hope that this will get fixed until the next update (or my laptop deciding to stop annoying me). loved it until then
Strange, because the game has already been optimized. And there’s nothing really different in that scene compared with the rest of the game. Are you on Mac or windows?

izumou

Jul 19, 2020
I´m on windows and i thought that maybe it´s the fault of my laptop but I can run other avns without problems

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Strange, because the game has already been optimized. And there’s nothing really different in that scene compared with the rest of the game. Are you on Mac or windows?
A lot of people still play on potatoes. There's no optimizin it that much.

Serpentbreath3D

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2023
I´m on windows and i thought that maybe it´s the fault of my laptop but I can run other avns without problems
Hmm… I’ll see what I can do then. I’ll take a look at some forums, maybe I can find an answer there. I’ll let you know if I find a fix :)

Reactions: izumou
Jul 16, 2017
Dude i'm so confused the rar file says v0.2 when i exctract the file says 1.0 which is it?And there's no "About" in the game to see the actual Ver of the game.

Serpentbreath3D

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2023
Dude i'm so confused the rar file says v0.2 when i exctract the file says 1.0 which is it?And there's no "About" in the game to see the actual Ver of the game.
You might have the old v0.2 before I optimized it and fixed the folder name discrepancy. I just tried downloading from two of the links above (gofile and mediafire), and they both extracted to v0.2.

Serpentbreath3D

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2023
This one is very interesting. I usually don't jump in early releases. Question for Serpentbreath3D do you plan releasing this game on steam? I don't use patreon or ss and on steam I can support you.
Yup, I do eventually want to put it up on steam :) Just want a bit more content before I do that though. But thanks for playing - I'm glad you enjoyed it enough to want to support it! <3

Serpentbreath3D

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2023
v0.1's saves are lost?
Try this: If you're on Windows, go to %appdata% where you'll find the renpy saves folder. Then look for a folder called "Attachments". Copy the saves from there to the Fighting_for_Love-0.2-pc/game/saves folder (if there is no saves folder, just create one). "Attachments" was just a placeholder name I made for the game when I first created it, and when I decided on the actual name before releasing v0.1, I forgot to change the saves folder name to that as well. But I fixed that for v0.2. That discrepancy might be what's causing the issue. Let me know if this fixes it.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 12 Votes