Zephran

Nov 16, 2018
you can walk in the guard tower (bottom-left) with two groups of npcs you can bring to the bar. also there's one group of npcs in the expensive hotel (right side of the map).
The fact that you can enter the bar before you are finished and get stuck there because of this is somthign that defenitly needs a fix. I myself missed an NPC before the bath house and get stuck thus.

Ropoductions Games

Game Developer
May 6, 2022
this game is so good man, I might start advertising it on reddit. btw Ropoductions Games have you thought about making a discord?
After reading some suggestions and considering, we have decided to make our patron-only server public, but only some channels.
This invite will expire after 30 days because permanent ones are an exclisive privilage now..:cautious: So if we forget to make a new one ask for it.

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
The horse people district hasn't appeared yet.
the only route-exclusive horsemen scenes are the pink guild for non slave, and newest scene for slave.
On a 'semi-related note' I just gotta pose the question RG, will a certain 'Bojack' be making a cameo of sorts in future versions of Orginity? Or at-least a side character for the route-exclusive horsemen scenes ;D

1693161057006.png

JoroCoro

Sep 24, 2022
When you get to free roam as a slave there is a bush between the fence and the house that tps you to the beach. From there if you try to go back to the previous area, the guards are still there in front of you. If you walk back towards the beach (away from the guards) you get hardlocked behind the guard unable to interact with anything, including the menu.

1.jpg
2.jpg 3.jpg

Kisthoria

Nov 29, 2020
Ok so because of the bug I have to restart the game from like an hour ago to get all those customers for Big Bob? Very very cool :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Futa Addict

Dec 15, 2021
I can't find Madame Figue's office, two building down the pink guild are still locked, anyone know what have I missed?

and how can I get the REAL BLACK BOOK from Alex Botin house?

fatefruit

Feb 6, 2023
I just think it needs a gallery option on the title screen. I'm also surprised for a game that has many positive reviews, no one has posted a FULL gallery save nor provided sufficient info on where the gallery is.

• Angry
Reactions: DDDNOMYASS

nuqqur

May 8, 2018
Does the method of getting into the city affect routes long-term or only that part of the story? The amount of choices kind of makes me indecisive. If they do branch out there, just wondering which option leads to the most content for now.

4.60 star(s) 32 Votes