lemaro

May 11, 2021
Does the method of getting into the city affect routes long-term or only that part of the story? The amount of choices kind of makes me indecisive. If they do branch out there, just wondering which option leads to the most content for now.
Seems so far just that part of the story.
I wouldn't worry about it long term. Dev typically includes saves at various points to help with this.

pervpotato5456

Jun 29, 2020
People may have asked this before and i haven't progressed too far, but is there a gallery in this game that gets unlocked later on?

Reactions: lemaro

Blaq Mask

Jun 25, 2019
Is there a way to actually raise the 15g for rent? I know there's extra from each job, but I don't know if it's enough.

Ropoductions Games

Game Developer
May 6, 2022
New in Patreon. Happy Halloween guys! (Ok, we aren't THAT late, aren't we?)

AmyHalloween.png

By the way, if you didn't know, now you can follow us on Patreon without a tier (Granted you don't get to see out tier-exclusive posts that way but you do get notified about public posts like this one!)

Last edited:

fictitious

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Yes, I had ran into these in my searches and updated my graphics card drivers to the latest. And also tried installing Opengl.dll locally. However, neither of them helped.
I did try a few other RPGM games, namely Grolokk, and those played fine. Not sure if Final Originity is using a specific MV version that's not jiving with my graphics card, or something else.

4.60 star(s) 32 Votes