ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
I love the story and the original pixel art style of this!
I enjoy altering the graphics from games in an art program and replacing them for my own use. RPGM makes this very easy to do.
Also, any time you have a title that combines orgy with virginity I will instantly download. ;)

Sullix

Jun 7, 2017
I like the idea of having different interactions based on how you got to the city but it worries me that it might give you even more trouble to work on few different paths at the same time. Depends on what's next for the mc I suppose.

Reactions: Ropoductions Games

Ropoductions Games

Game Developer
May 6, 2022
I like the idea of having different interactions based on how you got to the city but it worries me that it might give you even more trouble to work on few different paths at the same time. Depends on what's next for the mc I suppose.
It's definitely something we have to be careful for, in terms of programming we're treating it all like one route where the choices unlock or lock other events, well until now that is, next version could be the start of a real split in the story (?)

Adressing other comments, the first horse man doesn't have sex scene, but if you payed attention you'll know you'll see other horse men in the future. The pregnancy theme can be added if it makes sense.
And btw we love seeing the theories you make!

Reactions: deviled_egg and CDM

Snafu

Jul 21, 2017
It's definitely something we have to be careful for, in terms of programming we're treating it all like one route where the choices unlock or lock other events, well until now that is, next version could be the start of a real split in the story (?)

Adressing other comments, the first horse man doesn't have sex scene, but if you payed attention you'll know you'll see other horse men in the future. The pregnancy theme can be added if it makes sense.
And btw we love seeing the theories you make!
Will there be signs pointing out the horse district, or will we have to blindly stumble into it?

Also; haven't figured out how to put the gift on yet, PC always refuses. Is there some stat threshold I'm not meeting, or is that story locked for now?

Ropoductions Games

Game Developer
May 6, 2022
Hey hey people!

Big news! Ropoductions' official discord is now ready! From now on all patrons will be able to chat and interact with us or with each other freely about Final Orginity or anything else you want.

And one more thing...

Captura.PNG

This Friday October 28th we will release Final Orginity v.0.1.3b, an update that does not advance the story but fixes several bugs, includes some new art and art rework and improves the overall game experience. It also includes some small surprises!

On the other hand, we are working hard on the next version. It will have two large maps, dozens of new characters and a hilarious two-path branched narrative arc! Its realise date should be before 2023. We'll keep you informed in the next posts.

Stay tuned,

Ropo

Last edited:

Ropoductions Games

Game Developer
May 6, 2022
This Friday October 28th we will release Final Orginity v.0.1.3b

So here it is! is ready. This update focused on bug-fixing does NOT advance the story BUT it brings some new art features and a couple of secrets.

Changelog:

Bugs and fixes:

• Fixed some softlocks (i.e.: Gate softlock).
  • Fixed some tileset collisions.
  • Fixed Rokas' camp subroute (Now you can end the day without the smoking scene as intended)
  • Fixed some v.0.1.3 dialogs (Lines could incorrectly show up twice).
  • Fixed goblin behaviour towards Amy depending on her outfit.
  • Fixed Ropo people dialogue with Amy (female guard event).
Art:
  • Rework of v.0.1.3 characters sprites (guards, female guard, hobgoblin)
  • Rework of light and lighting items (torches, bonfires)
  • New portraits poses of Strom, Hobgoblin and Female Guard.
  • More items at the differents tilesets.
  • New portrait of Ginger Female Slave.
Misc:
  • More typographic characters. Now it is possible to translate the game to other languages like spanish, portuguese... etc.

We are not going to report this comment as a Game Update. For that we still have to wait until december :sneaky:.
So please, enjoy the game and share the word.

Y el ropo?

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 32 Votes