Ropoductions Games

Game Developer
May 6, 2022
will there be different outfits in the future or will the quest be conditional?
Hi,
As we said in an older post, we want to sometimes give you freedom to change into different outfits, that idea has been there from the beggining and we're thinking about how it could be done like for example you may need to go to designated places to change, so that dealing with the "nearby events" in the programming side is much easier, you are not going to see it yet because in 0.2.0 we have focused on the "main path" but there are plans to go back and expand it

But in short, there would be oportunities to choose outfit depending on place and time, hope it answers your question!

We can also say that this version's progress is going well and will be released this month! so stay tuned for Christmas and happy holidays!

Ropoductions Games

Game Developer
May 6, 2022
Hello guys!!!!

Just a (very) important announcement:

Santa Claus is coming, so is Amy. So... set your alarms, because Final Orginity v0.2 will be available on:
  • Sunday 25/12/2022, an early access version for our patreons.
  • Saturday 31/12/2022 an open version for the rest of our Final Orginity's Community here at F95.
We can't wait for the realease-date!!!!!

Stay tuned,

Ropo.

elpozo

Jan 17, 2022
Hello guys!!!!

Just a (very) important announcement:

Santa Claus is coming, so is Amy. So... set your alarms, because Final Orginity v0.2 will be available on:
  • Sunday 25/12/2022, an early access version for our patreons.
  • Saturday 31/12/2022 an open version for the rest of our Final Orginity's Community here at F95.
We can't wait for the realease-date!!!!!

Stay tuned,

Ropo.
Waiting

Ropoductions Games

Game Developer
May 6, 2022
Hey hey people,

Promises are promises. Today we have the honor to bring you .

In this Update we will follow Amy's first steps in St. Polla through the southern districts. In the end of this chapter, our beloved protagonist will have two options to settle in the capital.

1.PNG

Changelog v0.2

Bugs and fixes:

• Fixed some softlocks (i.e.: Gate softlock).
  • Fixed some tileset collisions.
  • Fixed Rokas' camp subroute (Now you can end the day without the smoking scene as intended)
  • Fixed some v.0.1.3 dialogs (Lines could incorrectly show up twice).
  • Fixed goblin behaviour towards Amy depending on her outfit.
  • Fixed Ropo people dialogue with Amy (female guard event).
  • Minor changes/corrections of previous versions erotic/non-erotic scenes.
  • Tiny ART/SFX adjustments respect v0.2.0Early Access.
Story:
  • MORE CONTENT (~1/2 extra hours of gameplay).
  • (x1) Animation.
  • (x2) Hybrid layer-based animations.
  • (x2) Erotic IMG scenes.
  • (x2) Big outdoor maps. (St. Polla southern quarters)
  • (x10) Indoor maps.
  • (x2) Update endings.
  • Now the corruption/exhibitionism path unlocks “Amy’s flashing”.
Art:
  • Rework of v.0.1.3 characters sprites (guards, female guard, hobgoblin).
  • Rework of light and lighting items (torches, candleholders, bonfires… etc.).
  • Tilesets expanded.
  • Minor portrait rework of Jenny, Strom, Gomul.
  • New night portraits pack for Amy and other characters.
  • New portrait set “Amy’s flashing”.
  • New characters’ portraits (Blue Leader, Eladio, Panceta, Rebecca, Gloria, Gnome, Chad).
  • More than 25 new NPCs’ sprites.
Sound:
  • (x3) More songs.
  • More SFXs.
Misc:
  • More typographic characters. Now it is possible to translate the game to other languages like spanish, portuguese... etc.

We hope you enjoy this update. We've given all our love and autism to bring it out.... We really want you to follow Amy's journey exploring St. Polla. We also encourage you to report any bugs you see and, of course, we want to hear your feedback! You can give us feedback here, but we would be happy to read you also on our or on our discord channel that we have associated with our .

On our side, the Ropoductions team has already met and decided how Amy's epic journey continues in the next version of Final Orginity. Otherwise, we team wish you a happy and (a very) horny new year!

Thank you for playin' and see you in the next post,

Ropo

Last edited:

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
  • Now the corruption/exhibitionism path unlocks “Amy’s flashing”.
Will she finally be able to walk naked...?

Radalf

Dec 27, 2019
Hey, i like the game, amy is cute, found some bugs btw, whle talking at the girl in the inn before entering the town i was still Amy pic on the right not disapearing. And here another "bug" while looking quest its writtenin spanish as the game is in english ^^

1672565448819.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ropoductions Games

bebroeater

May 7, 2022
Finished the game as of v0.2.0, and for me, the best parts are the art and the different story paths. The story itself is quite simple, but it works and so far it's been enjoyable. The corruption of Amy is also done pretty nicely. The art looks fantastic and so far everything looks great. The amount of paths there are is also pretty amazing. I think this game has the potential to be very very good.
Although, unless I missed it, a gallery of erotic scenes would be nice. It's a shame not being able to see the art again without using a specific safe to access a scene.

thswherizat

Jun 1, 2017
I had a few bugs, namely if you've already cleaned yourself at the poor bath and walk into the rich bath she's got her face all painted again.

How are you planning to keep up with these branching paths? I felt in the previous chapter the different ways of getting into the city worked because it all converged to the same place, but it seemed like the major split in this release is going to have some very difficult to reconcile differences.

Great writing, music and attention to detail as always!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ropoductions Games
4.60 star(s) 32 Votes