Ropoductions Games

Game Developer
May 6, 2022
  • Now the corruption/exhibitionism path unlocks “Amy’s flashing”.
Will she finally be able to walk naked...?
Gotta build up to it first.

Hey, i like the game, amy is cute, found some bugs btw, whle talking at the girl in the inn before entering the town i was still Amy pic on the right not disapearing. And here another "bug" while looking quest its writtenin spanish as the game is in english ^^
Sorry about the quest info part, it's a work in progress feature.

Although, unless I missed it, a gallery of erotic scenes would be nice. It's a shame not being able to see the art again without using a specific safe to access a scene.
It's on our to do list, maybe as an unlockable.

Thank you for the support an comments so far!

Reactions: CDM

Sinbath

Aug 21, 2021
Not having a 1$ tier will slow the project's lift off as most people support multiple creators and might be unwilling to start at 3$.

Ropoductions Games

Game Developer
May 6, 2022
Not having a 1$ tier will slow the project's lift off as most people support multiple creators and might be unwilling to start at 3$.
While we understand why you'd be hesitant to donate more than a dollar at a time, those Patreon tiers offer the reward of concept art and early access, and maybe surprisingly, the 10$ tier turned out to be the more popular one! (tank you to our patrons)

Now, if you want, our Itch.io page offers the freedom to make a one time payment of any ammount you choose, no subscription there but no reward either, your choice.

Regarding Subscribestar, at first we did link one here but all supporters just seemed to prefer Patreon and we thought it wasn't worth it to mantain SS since I recall them wanting you to make posts periodically and it wasn't worth it if supporters just weren't there.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Top tier potential for sure. Excellent art, good writing, cool virgin protag and choices that matter. Not only worth observing but probably supporting as well (depending on consistency of devs). Great job

Spinosman

May 26, 2022
What the rats do after clickin on them. Tapped on one of the rats near a tent twice and then they disappear. Just asking if there is supposed to be an easter egg or sumting.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ropoductions Games
4.60 star(s) 32 Votes