Ropoductions Games

Game Developer
May 6, 2022
Hey hey people,

The await is finally Ogre, today we present the sixth version of Final Orginity:

Amy has settled down in the big city and now she must overcome her toughest obstacle yet... paying rent!

1.PNG
CHANGE LOG:

STORY

(About 1-2 hours of content)
  • Scenes
"Frank". Layer-based Animated.
"Madame Figue". Animated. 2 phases.
"Amy at the pink guild". Layer-based animated.
"Big Bob 1". Animated.
"Big Bob 2". Layer-based animated.
"Alex Botin 1". Animated
"Alex Botin 2".
  • Other content
x1 big outdoor map: “West St. Polla”
More than 20 new indoor scenarios.
Hundreds of new lines and NPC interactions.
Update Feature: “Amy’s Diary”.
Update Feature 2: “Amy’s Mirror”.
Quest Log in english and fully functional.
Inventory (Work in progress).
Some well hidden secret...

ART
  • x2 new skins for Amy. Each one with its complete poses set.
  • x7 New characters’ portraits (Alex, Big Bob, Madame Figue, Lyndsey, Hailey, Don Rana, Hilaria) All of them with different poses.
  • New old character poses (Mercenary, Gloria).
  • x5 new NPC sheets. (about x40 new NPCs!)
  • Rework of 0.2.0 Tilesets.
  • Tileset expansion. Now featuring new assets like new walls, new floors, props… etc.
  • Minor rework of the main menu screen.

SOUND:
  • New SFXs.
  • x4 more songs.

MISC:
  • Some old bugs are fixed. (IE: Now you can scape from Rokas and go to the tavern. (Bug from 0.1.3))
  • New dialogue frame.
  • New text’s characters.
  • Typography Update.
BANNER PATREON.png

VERY IMPORTANT!
  • This update continues the main storyline, so there's no new content for the Strom/Rokas route in this version.
  • This updates features "Amy's Diary" and "Amy's Mirror". To enjoy these new features at 100%, we recommend players NOT to use old-saves but to start a new game.
To celebrate this sixth update, we have prepared the following signatures that you are free to use.

Banner pequeño.png Banner pequeño 2.png Banner pequeño 3.png button 264x93.png

That's all for today. We want to hear your feedback! We also appreciate that you comment any bug you find.

Thanks for playing, for enjoying and for being there,

See you in the next post!

Ropo

Last edited:

DDDNOMYASS

Dec 12, 2020
Ropoductions Games

Will there be more "Amy at the pink guild" content in the next update?

and there are also parts of the game where the text is in Spanish, which leads me to ask if it is possible to get a Spanish version of the game?

I also really liked the scene with the Potter Master and amy in the pink guild I would have loved if he had really put it in (I wish to this happen soon)

And I also find some kind of bugs:

1. Working at the bar, after taking all the customers and after taking the salt to the customer, I think I should talk to "Big Bob" but he doesn't appear anywhere

2. After the circus scene with Alex and after the mercenary talks to Amy if you walk back to the circus area the game crashes

3. after speaking "Madame Figue" and before going for the uniform without leaving her office, if you speak to her again the game crashes again

Extra: I wonder if it's possible to steal Alex's notebook, since I always run into the dark elf

It is worth mentioning that I love the game and thank you for all your work, which is undoubtedly one of the best.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Ropoductions Games

Garprinny

Sep 9, 2017
Adding to the bug reports. One mayor bug I found is that if you talk to Gloria after the Alex sequence where you ask her questions, the Pink Guild's route bugs out, even if you talk to everyone in the building it won't let you go talk to Madame Figue, it treats it like you just went directly withouth talking to anyone.

Also, the day after working if you try to visit Madame Figue again the game gets stuck in a black screen.

And finally, I did the jobs in this order: First the Pink Guild, then the bar, and when the time came to go with the merenary, the guy outside the bank that tells you about Thorgrims's cassanova days is nowhere to be found, and even if you talk to him and go to the circus dwarf girl the conversation about Thorgrim won't start, she just keeps inviting you to the show. Which means that you can't progress the game any further.

The other one is that if you go with the mercenary route, after the cirus show and Alex leaves, a voice will call Amy and the game freezes.

Last edited:

Ropoductions Games

Game Developer
May 6, 2022
Ropoductions Games

Will there be more "Amy at the pink guild" content in the next update?

and there are also parts of the game where the text is in Spanish, which leads me to ask if it is possible to get a Spanish version of the game?
Next update will be focused on Rokas route, but more content for both Pink Guild and BBC is already planned.

Of course we want other languages version for the game in the future, but first we will continue with the english version. Anyway spanish would be one of the firsts since we are a spanish speaking team.

(Thanks for your bug report!)

Last edited:

sexyfool

Feb 15, 2022
i found some bugs and i think im stuck

1. i did the mercenary plot on the first day and after leaving the comedy place if i try to walk to the left the game freezes
(save 17)

2. i did the prostitute guild on the first day and then on the next day when i tried going there again i got old dialogue from npcs and when i tried going to the boss's room on the right the game gets a black screen
(save 20)

3. i did the prostitute guild on the first day, then the restaurant on the second day, on the third day i tried to do the mercenary plot, but when i talk with the dwarf girl i get old dialogue and i can't progress, also my outfit randomly changes during the dialogue
(save 4)

hope this wasn't hard to understand, here's the save files

love your game tho

Ropoductions Games

Game Developer
May 6, 2022
i found some bugs and i think im stuck

1. i did the mercenary plot on the first day and after leaving the comedy place if i try to walk to the left the game freezes
(save 17)

2. i did the prostitute guild on the first day and then on the next day when i tried going there again i got old dialogue from npcs and when i tried going to the boss's room on the right the game gets a black screen
(save 20)

3. i did the prostitute guild on the first day, then the restaurant on the second day, on the third day i tried to do the mercenary plot, but when i talk with the dwarf girl i get old dialogue and i can't progress, also my outfit randomly changes during the dialogue
(save 4)

hope this wasn't hard to understand, here's the save files

love your game tho

Damn! tomorrow I'll definetly check those ones. At this rate we're going to need a hotfix patch soon :Kappa:
Thank you for your report!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: sexyfool

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
  1. The quest log should show what to do. For example it did not say wash the clothes at the river. If the player misses some dialogue then there's no clues for what to do next.
  2. Some quest log text is in Spanish.
  3. Add a dialogue log
  4. Add a gallery for erotic scenes.

Last edited:

Ropoductions Games

Game Developer
May 6, 2022
  1. The quest log should show what to do. For example it did not say wash the clothes at the river. If the player misses some dialogue then there's no clues for what to do next.
  2. Add a dialogue log
  3. Add a gallery for erotic scenes.
Thank you for your feedback! Maybe you didn't see it but we posted the new update v0.2.5 last friday. There you have a gallery and a fully functional quest log. Here's the link:

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
Hey guys! We think F95 updated the wrong version. The new version of Final Orginity is v0.2.5 and not 0.2.0 please doanload this version whiñe the mods are solving the problem. Here'sm the link:
You have to update all the download links on the first page. I got Final_Orginity_v0.2.0.rar

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 32 Votes