Erebus69

Mar 28, 2019
Ask Bill Clinton, it isn't sex by definition.

quoting a lair and lawyer who didn't want perjure himself even though there was a dress with cum stains. BTW Is it assumed she didn't change and left White House with cum on the front of her dress?

A bj falls under the umbrella of sex (penis into an orifice) its just not penetration or procreation

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
A bj falls under the umbrella of sex (penis into an orifice) its just not penetration or procreation
That's just hanky-panky

But really, the term "petting" was invented exactly for non-penetrative, uniliteral sexual actions.

For the "giver" during oral, there's no actual difference to e.g. sucking on a cucumber. Same like a handjob or fingering don't stimulate the actor, only the receiver.

Don't know why you guys are trying so hard just to create the impression that this game had any sex scenes for the MC with his mom? Jorogr even replied and pointed out that there's only the "spankbank scene" so far, which isn't canon with the actual gameplay and story. I.e. it doesn't actually happen in the game (yet)

danissj

Jul 15, 2021
Could anyone help me? How do I get the option to ask Charlotte to play? I have my save with Meredith complete and after the scene of Charlotte and Brooke arguing but the next day, I go to the guest room and it doesn't give me the option. I can only chat and ask him things but not the option to play.

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Don't know why you guys are trying so hard just to create the impression that this game had any sex scenes for the MC with his mom? Jorogr even replied and pointed out that there's only the "spankbank scene" so far, which isn't canon with the actual gameplay and story. I.e. it doesn't actually happen in the game (yet)
To be fair, I don't know why you try to minimize what IS in the game.
  1. Earlier you characterized the interactions with the mom as "standard handjob & blowjob filler," knowing that there is a tit job and thigh job scene with her. Maybe those are also filler according to you and the only kind of interaction of any value at all is full blown sex, in which case, Lucy should probably be your favorite character in the game. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  2. I don't know what definition of "canon" you're operating under, but "canon" means "official, accepted part of the story." The bonus sex scene with Meredith in the gallery IS canon by that definition in that it WILL be reachable via normal game play eventually. The story to reach it just hasn't been built yet.
Can anyone or Dev know if there is or will be NTR ou netorare content in this game?
Dev confirmed there will be no ntr whatsoever
My Discord has a dedicated !ntr command encapsulating my canned response to this question. (See below)
1697724630818.png

is there Sleep sex ?
No, sorry.

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Could anyone help me? How do I get the option to ask Charlotte to play? I have my save with Meredith complete and after the scene of Charlotte and Brooke arguing but the next day, I go to the guest room and it doesn't give me the option. I can only chat and ask him things but not the option to play.
Did you offer to take her "coat?"

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
To be fair, I don't know why you try to minimize what IS in the game.
  1. Earlier you characterized the interactions with the mom as "standard handjob & blowjob filler," knowing that there is a tit job and thigh job scene with her. Maybe those are also filler according to you and the only kind of interaction of any value at all is full blown sex, in which case, Lucy should probably be your favorite character in the game. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  2. I don't know what definition of "canon" you're operating under, but "canon" means "official, accepted part of the story." The bonus sex scene with Meredith in the gallery IS canon by that definition in that it WILL be reachable via normal game play eventually. The story to reach it just hasn't been built yet.

My Discord has a dedicated !ntr command encapsulating my canned response to this question. (See below)

No, sorry.
Non-penetration scenes or the ability to grope in everyday moments are also very sexy. But the shower scene is extremely hot.

Reactions: JorogrArt
4.40 star(s) 84 Votes