JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
It's not finished? What's the reason for the 1.0 then?
Multiple Choice Answer:
a) I was getting roasted for releasing a "Demo" with 0.9.x and capitulated
b) I'm a dumbass
c) All of the above

It's not finished, it is labeled a demo.

aunkub11

Jul 31, 2019
Multiple Choice Answer:
a) I was getting roasted for releasing a "Demo" with 0.9.x and capitulated
b) I'm a dumbass
c) All of the above

It's not finished, it is labeled a demo.
Hi Dev i want to know ... 1.Missionary sex position ... can be played at Is it in the base game or only spank bank ?... and how do I end the game? 2. When mom uses her legs to hug her waist mc after sex ..spank bank

h0lym0ly

Mar 3, 2019
i need help with making the mother feel appreciated and getting more courage for the basement

h0lym0ly

Mar 3, 2019
i need help with making the mother feel appreciated and getting more courage for the basement

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Hi Dev i want to know ... 1.Missionary sex position ... can be played at Is it in the base game or only spank bank ?... and how do I end the game? 2. When mom uses her legs to hug her waist mc after sex ..spank bank
1. No. The BJ is the end of the demo. The missionary position is a bonus scene for finishing the demo.
2. Currently, that's enabled in the latest version from the Spank Bank. In the finished game, the "leg wrap" will be an unlockable perk.

Oct 6, 2019
I think I found a bug in the game. For some reason making the coffee didn't register as a thoughtful gesture, and then every time I tried it it wouldn't work. I got stuck there but thankfully I had a save not too long ago and I managed to redo it and continue.

I'm not 100% sure this is what happen but I did not remember getting a message for the coffee (that I did a gesture) and every other possible gesture was done. Maybe the game allowed me to make the coffee before I was supposed to?

Anyway, good game so far and the art is amazing. My only criticism is to make the movement and especially the dialogue faster. Especially when I want to repeat scenes and I already know what the dialogue says, it takes too long to cycle through that. Things like double-clicking exits taking you there instantly will go a long way to make the experience better.

Reactions: JorogrArt
Oct 6, 2019
Oh yeah another minor criticism is the save slots. 6 slots is a bit too few, but what's really missing is that they don't show the time. It's important that they do so that you can tell which is the most recent one.

helljack

Oct 1, 2017
I'm really quite impressed with what you've got here.

May I just say, my one request, please don't leave Meredith's storyline (or other incest characters) on the shelf for too long. Just be aware that's your hook (from this demo anyway). You can never add too many scenes for these characters, but you can can neglect them. Seen that happen too many times.

Last edited:
Oct 6, 2019
How do you unlock the Missionary scene ? I'm confused :-/...
It's not inside the game, it gets added to your spank bank after you finish Meredith's current storyline. You access it from the main menu.

It will be added to the gameplay in future versions, but right now it serves as a sneak peak of what's to come.

4.40 star(s) 84 Votes