clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Is there a way to transfer saves from previous updates to new updates - short of starting over every time. It's fairly simple to do in a Renpy game.
While on that subject, what are the advantages of using Unity over Renpy? From what I have seen, developing with Renpy seems straight forward.

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
No love for Mac?
I am working on this and hope to have some news in the coming weeks.

I'm really quite impressed with what you've got here.

May I just say, my one request, please don't leave Meredith's storyline (or other incest characters) on the shelf for too long. Just be aware that's your hook (from this demo anyway). You can never add too many scenes for these characters, but you can can neglect them. Seen that happen too many times.
Thank you for the kind words! I completely agree with your assessment of the characters. From feedback, Meredith is clearly a hit. I am currently focusing on the sister's route at the moment (and we'll see how well she is received), but Meredith should get at least one scene for the next update and then back to her route after that.

The side characters (if they ever get content) will be short little routes, similar to Lucy (the ghost). There will NOT be an entire content update focused on, say Jasmine, for example.

Is there a way to transfer saves from previous updates to new updates - short of starting over every time. It's fairly simple to do in a Renpy game.
While on that subject, what are the advantages of using Unity over Renpy? From what I have seen, developing with Renpy seems straight forward.
Transferring saves should be something that should happen automatically, unless I break some aspect of the underlying story. It's something that needs to be handled delicately on the developer side and I still don't fully understand which actions risk breaking saves. I will try my best not to yank the rug out from under existing saved games.

I'm not an expert on Ren'Py, but the deciding factor for me was Adventure Creator (Unity add-on). It took about 5 minutes playing around with AC before I was sold. Once I was working in Unity, I took advantage of features to achieve some of the effects in the game:
  • Shaders: Day/night cycle without needing day/night versions of every BG or every sprite that goes on them; Lucy's vanish effect
  • Bone Animation: The animated "reward" scenes are only as smooth as they are because I stuck raster pieces onto bones and moved them around.
  • Parallax Scrolling:
  • Particle System: MC's "ropes," floating hearts, rain, etc.
It could be that Ren'Py does all these things and I'm just not aware.

Mirso

Apr 1, 2019
But will u make a Route for Meredith's friend? I would like to meet her or the older woman on front pitcher.

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
But will u make a Route for Meredith's friend? I would like to meet her or the older woman on front pitcher.
Meredith's friend, Esmerelda, is planned to be tied to Meredith's route. As for Aunt Irene (the gray-haired woman in the title screen), she will primarily be a narrative device/plot convenience in other peoples' routes rather than having a route of her own. Both of them will eventually get "scenes," although it may be a while.

Mirso

Apr 1, 2019
Meredith's friend, Esmerelda, is planned to be tied to Meredith's route. As for Aunt Irene (the gray-haired woman in the title screen), she will primarily be a narrative device/plot convenience in other peoples' routes rather than having a route of her own. Both of them will eventually get "scenes," although it may be a while.
Thanks, u should talk to admins here and get develepor tag under your name, Så its easyer to see that u are the maker :p

K1ix

Jun 26, 2020
Is there anyway to progress basement quest, it ask for more courage and can't seem to find how to increase it

Oct 6, 2019
Is there anyway to progress basement quest, it ask for more courage and can't seem to find how to increase it
Use the whiskey twice. You can find it in the kitchen next to the wine. If it tells you it's too early then do it at a later hour in the day.

Ichigo360

Jun 14, 2021
i've unlocked 6 scenes in the spank bank, found the picture in the bookshelf, and got the achievement with the magazines in the attic. Are there any others i've missed?

Reactions: JorogrArt

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
i've unlocked 6 scenes in the spank bank, found the picture in the bookshelf, and got the achievement with the magazines in the attic. Are there any others i've missed?
That sounds pretty thorough. Off the top of my head, there are a couple of (bonus) achievements you may have missed:
  • "Mom Cums First": It is possible to give Meredith an orgasm in the sitting missionary scene, (not random chance; think multitasking)
  • In true Sierra fashion, you can find a phone number for the dev and call in-game for a short meta conversation.

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
I can't get Lucy to appear.
I gave her the rose and she disappeared.
I have the locket, but despite roaming around - mainly at night, and checking all the rooms at 'night' or 'midnight' she doesn't seem to "materialise" (Badumtish)

Is it just random or is there a trigger?

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
I can't get Lucy to appear.
I gave her the rose and she disappeared.
I have the locket, but despite roaming around - mainly at night, and checking all the rooms at 'night' or 'midnight' she doesn't seem to "materialise" (Badumtish)

Is it just random or is there a trigger?
At any point after she returns (freed from the basement), she will visit you once in your room at night. If you leave her dialogue screen on that visit, you can find her later at any point during Night or Midnight in one of four places (at random):
  • Your bedroom on the very far left of the screen next to your bed
  • Upstairs Bathroom poking out of the mirror
  • Upstairs Hallway, poking out from underneaths Brooke's portrait
  • Living room, poking out from one of the paintings next to the bookcase.
You're looking for a pair of floating tits poking through the wall and if you click the Talk icon on them, you'll get back to Lucy's dialogue screen.

If the above isn't working, then I may need a save game to determine if there's an issue.

Reactions: clowns234

Milflover_69

Aug 24, 2017
Love it. Subscribed instantly! BTW when it comes to the dialogue, it cant get too filthy! Breeding, incest you name it!

Do you have any clue on when the next update will drop?

Reactions: JorogrArt
4.40 star(s) 84 Votes