Mirso

Apr 1, 2019
I guess he meant... "When is the next update with content? Story progression?"

Just downloaded the recent version, loaded my last savegame from half a year ago. No new content besides Christmas event.

And the content from half a year ago is also the same as from version 1, that was over one year ago.
This is big lie from u mate, i been playing this one since it came out and it has been changed alot and alot of content has been given. So dont come and tell me that it is the same as Version 1. So dont know what game u reference to but its not this one. This Dev has worked on the game fixed the stuff patrons and players here have been asking for and still made alot of content for Mother, Sister, Sisters friend and 1 of the aunts. so telling lies aint a good thing

Phil9999

Apr 8, 2021
Development could certainly be faster but it's basically one guy in a situation where he's working on a passion project rather than trying to milk his patrons for everything they're worth like some other games. Cut Jorgan some slack, the rate he's going is perfectly acceptable for the situation.

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
1673038919354.png
How do you trigger this? Im so lost.
Nevermind: It was in the gallery in the main menu lmao Zzzz

Last edited:

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
This is big lie from u mate, i been playing this one since it came out and it has been changed alot and alot of content has been given. So dont come and tell me that it is the same as Version 1. So dont know what game u reference to but its not this one. This Dev has worked on the game fixed the stuff patrons and players here have been asking for and still made alot of content for Mother, Sister, Sisters friend and 1 of the aunts. so telling lies aint a good thing
Just read the changelog.

The game already had the handjob/blowjob thing with the mother one year ago. Then her story was rewritten, with the same content. What new content has been there ever since? The hair cutting scene?

Christmas event isn't really game content in regards to story and character progression. Judging by the walkthrough it is something about buying a dildo and peeping or w/e

Don't know about the other characters, the sister and cousin look like unattractive 40+ and the aunt 75+

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
When is the next update to this game?
Most likely late March. It will focus on continuing the mom's story.

View attachment 2291137
How do you trigger this? Im so lost.
Nevermind: It was in the gallery in the main menu lmao Zzzz
So many people seem to finish the routes and not know that there are bonus sex scenes unlocked with the mother and sister. I don't fully understand why, but I probably need to do more to let the player know that those scenes are there.

Cheers!

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017

So many people seem to finish the routes and not know that there are bonus sex scenes unlocked with the mother and sister. I don't fully understand why, but I probably need to do more to let the player know that those scenes are there.

Cheers!
lmao yeh i think if you just added it in the walkthrough ( A godsent btw i dont think i would ever fnish the game without it) it would be fine.

Reactions: JorogrArt

hooter

Mar 19, 2020

Cheers!
Thank you.........

Mirso

Apr 1, 2019
Just read the changelog.

The game already had the handjob/blowjob thing with the mother one year ago. Then her story was rewritten, with the same content. What new content has been there ever since? The hair cutting scene?

Christmas event isn't really game content in regards to story and character progression. Judging by the walkthrough it is something about buying a dildo and peeping or w/e

Don't know about the other characters, the sister and cousin look like unattractive 40+ and the aunt 75+
Dude if u dont like the game then dont play it, if it goes to slow for u dont play it. If u play the game just for sex then u dont get the game, first read everything and see the story before u think about the sex. and not all of the mother story is from a year ago, same with sister story. then u have the sister friend story, the aunt 1 and 2 story, the friend Scott story. Read dont just skip everything and hope to see some pussy. The game is good, the Dev is activ on Patron and Here, he fixes stuff we player complain about ALL the fucking time. He uses more time to fix stuff that we players tell him then he needs to. See other devs the dont give a flying fuck about Patron or here. Seems to me u are the type of person that wants that every char looks like 20 year old Models.
Its a game dude, and some have to be old, some young, some mid age. U cant have everyone be 50 but look 20, i like that not every char is a bimbo or 20 year looking when they old.

To the Dev, Keep the good work, if they old make them old, if they young keep them young. Me and many others love the game and how the story goes. THX for your hard work

MajesticPepe

Jul 27, 2022

Cheers!
Very promising! I'd love to see more Meredith content. :love:

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
give me a save, please
anybody have a save from the last version ?
do you really need it? this is a rare game than MUST be played MANUALY to fully enjoy it....

there are others way to unlock the gallery if you only need the scenes......

anyway i am not to judge it but you will miss a lot of fun from it and his twisted feature.....

[JorogrArt] Five of a Kind v0.3.2.2
5OK_0.jpg
complete save after chrismas event done....

place here
C:\Users\"yournamehere"\AppData\LocalLow\Something Something Studios\Five of a Kind

Reactions: NevinBoJack

Extra123456

Jul 8, 2021
In shopping around on incest games...for the most part, lust epidemic, treasure of nadia and summertime saga have been the only ones to really hook me (not to say others haven't appealed at all for the record)

Anyway, late to the party because I usually try to wait till the game is done because I hate waiting, but thought I would give this a go.

Really liked it. Am hoping there is more content with the mum...as she interested me the most followed by the sister. Art is good, story is good - enough puzzle-solving to keep interesting without too much of a pointless grind. Liked the 80s feel to it as well.

As I said, the mum and sister designs are hot af. Sex scenes are good too. Anyway, keep up the good work, I will definitely be checking back in to see what the dev has done with the game in future.

Also - for anyone reading comments, if you have other recommended games like these let me know. The Ren'py click through heaps of text for some animations can be a bit tedious...

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
JorogrArt

this is my problem View attachment 2310206 View attachment 2310209

if(dirty_talk_II){

return "not-reason to run war dialer"
}

save
If you've already run the War Dialer, you don't need to run it again. You just need to explore one of the other phone numbers unlocked from that process.

Here is a video of me loading your save and unlocking Dirty Talk II.

Last edited:
Reactions: v2069

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
That's not a quest. It's informational. I guess that's stupid confusing having that listed under a heading titled "Objectives." I'll go off and contemplate that. Cheers!

4.40 star(s) 84 Votes