Radon671

Feb 4, 2022
If you've already run the War Dialer, you don't need to run it again. You just need to explore one of the other phone numbers unlocked from that process.

Here is a video of me loading your save and unlocking Dirty Talk II.
Any chance of development content on this channel?

Robert rivers

Feb 6, 2018
Damn... I have to say that I'm impressed with this, at first I didn't catched an eye so I skipped it... now I want more and more of it! love the way it goes, great concept and great animations, I love the dialogues with sister, hope to see more like that, keep the good work!

• Red Heart
Reactions: JorogrArt

Phil9999

Apr 8, 2021
What do you mean?
I believe he means videos where you draw characters live, or show some concept art or finished artwork that isn't in the game yet. I personally don't care enough to watch dev streams where they do that but it has an audience. Summertime Saga in particular I think the dev streams himself just working on his game, drawing and such, daily or weekly.

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
I believe he means videos where you draw characters live, or show some concept art or finished artwork that isn't in the game yet. I personally don't care enough to watch dev streams where they do that but it has an audience. Summertime Saga in particular I think the dev streams himself just working on his game, drawing and such, daily or weekly.
Ah, that makes sense! I'm not opposed to the idea of streaming and I do understand the promotional value. A couple of problems spring immediately to mind:
  • Because I'm doing almost everything, I only spend about 25% of my time drawing. Therefore, actual art streams would be quite sparse. It's possible that a stream where I'm doing an animation or programming a scene in Unity or doing gameplay testing could be interesting to someone, but I'm not sure.
  • It's been a while, but I used to do art streams many years ago. One of the reasons I stopped was because I tended to get caught up interacting with chat and not necessarily working at full attention to whatever I was drawing.

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
JorogrArt quick questen, the next update was the aunt or more meredith stuff? Love the Xmas release mate.
Depending on your perspective, both. The story and quests being added feature the religious aunt that moved into the guest room. She's a side character within Meredith's story, so we need to get her stuff done to advance Meredith's story. However, the center piece of this update (imo) will be a Meredith Spank Bank scene in the shower, which also has its own quest to unlock.

Mirso

Apr 1, 2019
Depending on your perspective, both. The story and quests being added feature the religious aunt that moved into the guest room. She's a side character within Meredith's story, so we need to get her stuff done to advance Meredith's story. However, the center piece of this update (imo) will be a Meredith Spank Bank scene in the shower, which also has its own quest to unlock.
thx for the info, for me its okey with what every update u make as long its a update :p and i get to see the story outfold :p Love it mate, and thx for making good game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JorogrArt

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Any news for today? I can't wait meredith
Update is targeted for the end of March. It will continue Meredith's story, and focus on an arc where an unwanted aunt moves into the house and causes a lot of conflict with everyone in the house--typical sitcom plot. Meredith, will get a new gallery scene and some other goodies. Before anyone asks, Meredith's new scene will not be full vaginal sex, but it will be significantly closer to that than a tit job. Cheers!

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Update is targeted for the end of March. It will continue Meredith's story, and focus on an arc where an unwanted aunt moves into the house and causes a lot of conflict with everyone in the house--typical sitcom plot. Meredith, will get a new gallery scene and some other goodies. Before anyone asks, Meredith's new scene will not be full vaginal sex, but it will be significantly closer to that than a tit job. Cheers!
Belly button, here we come! :LUL:

4.40 star(s) 84 Votes