lunarian21

Nov 21, 2018
Sounds like Nimin
Anyone remember this game a bit like Flexible Survival where the map was much smaller and more ordered? It was mostly N E S W thing with one major race per area with the usual cat / dog / horse anthromorph. They had dick snakes (or some such). Lol.

I guess it hasn't been updated in forever but I'd like to play it again if I could only remember what the heck it was called.

Every time I see Flexible Survival updated I try to find it again (and fail).
Sounds like Nimin.

Carrera

Jun 25, 2017
This was probably the second full on "adult" game I ever played after "Cursed".

If I remember correctly editing the saves really isnt' that hard. Seems like I did it in a text editor or something. Maybe it's different now. The version I played though required a translator to run on my old crappy Vista computer. Gargoyle I think it was called. Wow, the years.

ZilBorb

Jul 5, 2019
This was probably the second full on "adult" game I ever played after "Cursed".

If I remember correctly editing the saves really isnt' that hard. Seems like I did it in a text editor or something. Maybe it's different now. The version I played though required a translator to run on my old crappy Vista computer. Gargoyle I think it was called. Wow, the years.
The old save system was just a plain text string which you'd copy onto newer saves. They changed the export system, now it's more complicated to edit

Carrera

Jun 25, 2017
The old save system was just a plain text string which you'd copy onto newer saves. They changed the export system, now it's more complicated to edit
hmmm,,, gonna have to download this newer version then. I see this as a challenge!!

Sarkath

Sep 8, 2019
Jul 29, 2019
Xanadus made an excellent editor a few pages back, not the simplest to use but waaay easier than doing it manually
Carrera RagnarBloodbane

Xanadus wrote a pretty nice save editor that they linked to here: https://f95zone.to/threads/flexible-survival-2020-11-13-nuku-valentines.28163/post-4510198

I wrote a post partially covering the format for the exported files a few months ago, if you're curious: https://f95zone.to/threads/flexible-survival-2020-11-13-nuku-valentines.28163/post-3862041. Definitely use Xanadus's editor instead of the shitty one I wrote, haha.
Thanks so much, i'll try it.

Carrera

Jun 25, 2017
I've been busy with other things,, err,,, other things being Guild Wars 2. I generally do my tinkering stupid late at night for some reason and it's only 5pm. Don't ask me why, I just can't make myself do that kind of stuff until I'm extremely tired and just looking for an excuse to stay awake.

Mar 1, 2018
I feel like I'm missing some files or something. Can't figure out how to run this.
If you download and then run the installer, there should be a folder called Flexible Survival. In it, either click git and then open flexible survival when asked, or click flexible survival then choose git to run it. (I believe that Macs don't use git though.)

Sarkath

Sep 8, 2019
Correct, Mac and Linux systems need to use a different interpreter. It seems like is a pretty good option for both platforms, but I don't have much experience with it. I can confirm that the Mac port of Gargoyle will at least start FS and dump me in the bunker, though.

derpdude115

Mar 12, 2020
If you download and then run the installer, there should be a folder called Flexible Survival. In it, either click git and then open flexible survival when asked, or click flexible survival then choose git to run it. (I believe that Macs don't use git though.)
Where the installer? since only file that downloads is the GBlorb on the links, so confused what files you are talking bout?

Last edited:
Mar 1, 2018
My apologies, I'm used to downloading from the blog website rather than here. For windows I would suggest Git (but I have no idea where one would find it), whereas I believe Gargoyle works for Mac and Linux.

ZilBorb

Jul 5, 2019
Where the installer? since only file that downloads is the GBlorb on the links, so confused what files you are talking bout?
Go and click on "installer" to download the latest version with an interpreter

okme

Jan 21, 2018
Is there a walkthrough with more up to date info than the wiki? It’s really hard to figure out what to do and some followers have timed quests which if you go over remove them from the game.

Reactions: Animalsfan5698

Zelphina

Dec 23, 2017
I know I've asked this before but never got an actual answer that helped so I'd like to ask it agian, How do you get the newish doran ending? I think one of it's requirements is to be submissive to him but aside for that I can't seem to figure it out at all. Any help would be appriciated.

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes