• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Collection Video Flim13 collection [2024-01-24] [Flim13]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Us3less

Dec 22, 2018
Flim is just the goat man. I personally like the swimsuit version even more i gotta say. I also love how Flim does a part of the cumshot outside and than puts it in.

Assass1n2020

Dec 31, 2021
any chance for subs?
I'd say I could take a crack at it, never done something like this before so it might not be the best compared to other translations, the srt I think I could do but the painful part would be trying to translate it and word things in a way that sound natural, again i'm new at this so it's gonna be pretty basic if I manage to do it.

Update: Managed to translate it somewhat, now I just have to word everything in a way that flows smoothly and then try make the srt.

Last edited:

shiro_

Jun 15, 2020
It's actually relatively simple to sub/translate his videos using HappyScribe. Just upload the video or take a screen recording of it, then transcribe it into Japanese. Then you can just see the words that are being spoken and google translate them. You can make a new google account every time and it works as well.

For instance, these are the words she says(I went and listened to it in Google Translate, and it is indeed what she says for anyone who's curious):

ねパパ, バレてないよね。配信中に交尾してんのバレてないよね.

射精して出して
(towards the end)

If someone can make a subtitle file using that or some other program, it'd be great.

Last edited:

Assass1n2020

Dec 31, 2021
It's actually relatively simple to sub/translate his videos using HappyScribe. Just upload the video or take a screen recording of it, then transcribe it into Japanese. Then you can just see the words that are being spoken and google translate them.

For instance, these are the words she says(I went and listened to it in Google Translate, and it is indeed what she says for anyone who's curious):

バレてないよね。配信中に交尾してんのバレてないよね.
射精して (towards the end)

If someone can make a subtitle file using that or some other program, it'd be great.
Well that would have been useful to know before I tried to do everything by myself, at least that would have cut out the translating part.

shiro_

Jun 15, 2020
Well that would have been useful to know before I tried to do everything by myself, at least that would have cut out the translating part.
Sorry to bust your balls dude.. think on the positive side, at least now you know for future videos

Assass1n2020

Dec 31, 2021
Sorry to bust your balls dude.. think on the positive side, at least now you know for future videos
Ah well it's all good, btw one quick question, when you usually translate something like this is it better to try and stay as close as possible to the original or try make the words flow as well as possible, even if they're not strictly correct? I feel like i'm overcomplicating things in my head but it never shuts up until i'm certain about something.

shiro_

Jun 15, 2020
Ah well it's all good, btw one quick question, when you usually translate something like this is it better to try and stay as close as possible to the original or try make the words flow as well as possible, even if they're not strictly correct?
That's a good point. I've been trying to translate the words she said in the latest video for some time and some translating websites are giving different results than others, which can be confusing. I would say to make it sound coherent. (someone on this thread has done subs before though, hopefully they can sub the newest video.)

Sometimes Google Translate or DeepL can give different results if you change a few characters or delete text. But honestly, after a few translates using DeepL or Google the intended meaning should be pretty clear to you

Assass1n2020

Dec 31, 2021
That's a good point. I've been trying to translate the words she said in the latest video for some time and some translating websites are giving different results than others, which can be confusing. I would say to make it sound coherent. (someone on this thread has done subs before though, hopefully they can sub the newest video.)

Sometimes Google Translate or DeepL can give different results if you change a few characters or delete text. But honestly, after a few translates using DeepL or Google the intended meaning should be pretty clear to you
Well thanks for the advice man, I just finished wording everything so now all thats left is some minor touch ups and turn all of that text into subtitles.

Update: Alright everything is done, now i'm just having trouble getting the srt to work, i'll try to get it to work myself but just in case I can't, if any of you have dealt in srt stuff before please give me some advice that would be well appreciated.

Update 2: Ok I checked one of the other srt files I downloaded for another video and followed some stuff from that and that got it working, again it's very basic and I wish I knew how to make the subtitles stand out more but hey, it is what it is, here yah go lads.

Last edited:

Randoomtherapist

Sep 24, 2023
You guys are all amazing, and I appreciate every single one of you. Now I just wish Flim released a version with the shorts on for the end scene, kind of like the Bikini version.

Assass1n2020

Dec 31, 2021
Also regarding what I previously said about the subtitles not standing out, does anyone happen to know how to change that? i've seen the other videos of his that have been subtitled and they look much better and much more legible.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes