Collection Video Flim13 collection [2024-01-24] [Flim13]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

shiro_

Jun 15, 2020
Also regarding what I previously said about the subtitles not standing out, does anyone happen to know how to change that? i've seen the other videos of his that have been subtitled and they look much better and much more legible.
I had this issue too, I tried changing the color of the text of the subtitles in Notepad and it didn't work for me. The only thing that can change the color/font of the subtitles is going to Windows Settings-->Accessibility-->Captions--> then change "caption style".

I think the main reason some subbed flim13 videos look a lot better though, is because they don't use .srt files to subtitle. It's 100% just a text layer in a video editor, which is much more easy to manage anyway.

Call2Ur

Dec 29, 2021
If you want customized subtitles like you see in fan-sub works, you should use .ass files for subtitles. Aegisub is a good software tool for creating .ass subtitle files.

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Man. I fucking loooove Flim13 stuff.
Always excited whenever i see something new.

Assass1n2020

Dec 31, 2021
If you want customized subtitles like you see in fan-sub works, you should use .ass files for subtitles. Aegisub is a good software tool for creating .ass subtitle files.
thanks for the help, however now im stuck trying to put the subtitles in the video itself and have no idea how to do that, would anyone here happen to know what to do?

Call2Ur

Dec 29, 2021
thanks for the help, however now im stuck trying to put the subtitles in the video itself and have no idea how to do that, would anyone here happen to know what to do?
Assuming you've already downloaded Aegisub, try watching this playlist to understand how to use the program:

Anzi

Jun 24, 2017
Love the Film13 stuff. Hope we will get more MMD collections from other creators

Chief Caon

Feb 25, 2022
What are your guys' favorite Flim13 animations? I'll start, and as much as I wanna say the gyaru mom blowjob one, I'm gonna go oldschool and say the Anubis blowjob.

Reactions: Allah’s Dad
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes