Collection Video Flim13 collection [2024-01-24] [Flim13]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Bale99

Jul 17, 2023
what raw file did you grab it from? the livescreen is different from the mobile version
Indeed...from fantia, there was 2 file on Livestream part 1 and i took the mobile version, but its still landscape...
Then i crop it to 9:16 maybe usefull for mobile user...and the results

Reactions: satria

Lelolelolelo

Jun 25, 2023
Honestly I don't know what new angle film could go with friends mom, legit maybe the dude actually tries to Knock her up or something?

soskem

Dec 17, 2022
I think someone may have asked this already, but for some reason I could not find a fully translated version of one of the other gyaru videos (not part of the gyaru mom series). There is one version which is about 2 min long that has been translated, but the full version which is about 4 min has not been (or at least I cannot seem to find it). Does anyone know where I can find the fully translated version of this, or at least a .srt/.ass? If I'm not mistaken the video is "黒ギャルJK," and there's a POV version called "黒ギャルJK_主観視点."

Retts

Dec 17, 2018
Honestly I don't know what new angle film could go with friends mom, legit maybe the dude actually tries to Knock her up or something?
I wouldn't mind if the son discovered them and got involved... just saying...
Also, some more Flim13 style blowjobs never hurt.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes