Collection Video Flim13 collection [2024-01-24] [Flim13]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

scuttlebot

Feb 18, 2022

I'm not sure who made it, but it was coincidentally uploaded at almost the exact same time you requested it, so I guess it works out.
I could be just blind or bad at navigating these forum sites, but with that link I found the 3:38 profile version subbed but not the POV, was it just the profile version you were mentioning?

soskem

Dec 17, 2022
I could be just blind or bad at navigating these forum sites, but with that link I found the 3:38 profile version subbed but not the POV, was it just the profile version you were mentioning?
Yes it only includes the non-POV version, and yeah I realized that there's another POV version of the same video, but at least now the entire video has been subbed, since previously I could only find subs on the shortened version. Luckily the dialogue in the POV version is identical to the non-POV one.

scuttlebot

Feb 18, 2022
Yes it only includes the non-POV version, and yeah I realized that there's another POV version of the same video, but at least now the entire video has been subbed, since previously I could only find subs on the shortened version. Luckily the dialogue in the POV version is identical to the non-POV one.
Gotcha. Hrm. I've done work swapping videos and audios to make more complete versions, but I have not messed with sub files. Those ones are hard encoded too I'm guessing, so no way to do it except manually create?

SunshadeAlpha

Oct 10, 2018
Fairly certain that Gyaru JK video is just a repost. I already have a subbed version of that with the exact same length and file size that I downloaded back in 2021. Its just the POV version which doesnt have any subs. Since the original ones are hardcoded, you would have to type then all up and then sync them with timestamps, which is probably a LOT of work.

There are a few videos where one version has subs and the other(s) dont where this manual work would help. I might look into how to do this later on, but in the meantime ill list them here in case anyone else wants to give it a try, or has subbed versions of them. [All of the below ones mentioned include VA.]

Gyaru JK POV - Take subs from normal version.

Mitsuki Riding Clothed - Take subs from Nude version.

Mitsuki Side Blowjob Bikini/Lingerie - Take subs from Clothed version.

Mitsuki Thighjob Nude - Take subs from Clothed version.

Tsumugi-Chan Tanned - Take subs from normal version.

SunshadeAlpha

Oct 10, 2018
I've been looking for this for ages now as well. First time trying but guess I will do it myself lol.
Tried my best to get it as accurate to the japanese text, but could be still wrong.

Only did it for the nude ver because the clothed one looks weird with that pantyhose insertion imo.

Pixeldrain
This is amazing! If you still have the subtitle file could you possibly upload that so I can see about getting it in the Clothed version too? I just really want a full collection with subs, even though i agree that the weird pantyhose insertion looks kinda off.

Us3less

Dec 22, 2018
<--- Naked and Clothed version with subs + subs only file. Edit: Higher quality and i added the uncensored version from a few pages ago.

This was my first time making subs for a video, but its better than nothing. I tried making the text color for mitsu in a similar style as the subs for the father but the video itself isn't the best quality. I will probably go and get one with better quality and no subs so i can add in only the english subtitles without the jap ones, there is just a bit too much going on as it is now. Might also do the same for the clothed version.

This was kinda fun to do so afterwards i will probably look into doing mtl and subs for Jaxmmd so i can finally read and understand some of the dialogue.

its 1 am and just typing is making me feel overwhelmed and trying to make a file with the new subs burned in was harder that it should have been.

Edit: Replaced old link with new one.

Last edited:

SunshadeAlpha

Oct 10, 2018
Pixeldrain <--- Mitsuki riding naked subs for father and mitsu + subtitle file.

This was my first time making subs for a video, but its better than nothing. I tried making the text color for mitsu in a similar style as the subs for the father but the video itself isn't the best quality. I will probably go and get one with better quality and no subs so i can add in only the english subtitles without the jap ones, there is just a bit too much going on as it is now. Might also do the same for the clothed version.

This was kinda fun to do so afterwards i will probably look into doing mtl and subs for Jaxmmd so i can finally read and understand some of the dialogue.

its 1 am and just typing is making me feel overwhelmed and trying to make a file with the new subs burned in was harder that it should have been.
Great job! From what i can see, that video is a combination of the old english subbed version with the new VA audio over it, you can tell because her mouth doesnt move when she talks. [Look around 20 seconds in] The limited edition VA videos he released for this one only features her talking and her japanese subs.

Ive uploaded the Limited Edition VA for Mitsuki Riding (Clothed and Naked) here

I believe you should be able to just use your subtitle file on these videos but there may be some timing differences.

I dont think theres a version without any japanese text included, or if there is, then i dont have it.

Us3less

Dec 22, 2018
Great job! From what i can see, that video is a combination of the old english subbed version with the new VA audio over it, you can tell because her mouth doesnt move when she talks. [Look around 20 seconds in] The limited edition VA videos he released for this one only features her talking and her japanese subs.

Ive uploaded the Limited Edition VA for Mitsuki Riding (Clothed and Naked) here Pixeldrain

I believe you should be able to just use your subtitle file on these videos but there may be some timing differences.

I dont think theres a version without any japanese text included, or if there is, then i dont have it.
Thank you. I took your videos and made new subs for the Father, also synchronized my subs with the japanese ones of Mitsuki. Had to do some Adjustments for the subs since the timing wasn't quite the same. I also uploaded a new sub file that includes both, the father and mitsuki. You know, doing this really isn't that complicated but if you aren't familiar with any software it does take a while. I've been using Aegisub for this and its pretty good.

But maaan, working on this without getting a boner is probably impossible. Every time i have to go look for the specific frame im getting hypnotized by slowmo cowgirl riding from mitsuki.

<---- New link for both Naked and Clothed versions and sub only file. Higher quality and i added the uncensored version from a few pages ago.

Last edited:

soskem

Dec 17, 2022
Does anyone have the Kitakami handjob one subbed? I still haven't been able to find that one. I'm talking about the one that can found at

Us3less

Dec 22, 2018
Does anyone have the Kitakami handjob one subbed? I still haven't been able to find that one. I'm talking about the one that can found at
Yeah i have the second part subbed but i've never seen the first part subbed anywhere. I could technically make some mtl subs with SubtitleEdit but, well, its mtl so i rather not. Maybe at some point, though i would have to put my on flavor on them so they make more sene which makes it even less accurate.

The problem is that there are so many different version of flim videos going around. Sometimes its voiced but no subs, sometimes it has jap subs but no voice and ofc differences in clothing or naked. Trying to find and sort trough all of that takes a lot of time.

Edit: Looking at my collection i have a version of Mitsuki reverse cowgirl or whatever you call it, in which shes has her clothes/lingerie on that subbed for only the father with x-ray cumshot and a verison where she is nacked and no x-ray but subs for both. If anybody has both version but with the x-ray, please share them with me.

Last edited:

Us3less

Dec 22, 2018
<------- Mitsuki Tighjob Naked Subbed and as a bonus the uncensored version too. It's the same that got posted a few pages ago, looks pretty good.

I will also replace my old links with better quality vids. Also, all the gyaru mom vids are still on rule34video.

Edit: Uploaded the higher quality cowgirl + uncensored version from a few pages ago.

Last edited:

scuttlebot

Feb 18, 2022
Shadow banned eh....how odd. Wonder why that is. Maybe difference between being logged in and not?

WELP!

There's 1-4 subbed! Problem solved.
Also the uncensored version seems buggy for my machine. Pixelated to hell at the start. Ah well, subs work with R34 version!

Last edited:

Lelolelolelo

Jun 25, 2023
Shadow banned eh....how odd. Wonder why that is. Maybe difference between being logged in and not?

WELP!
Pixeldrain
There's 1-4 subbed! Problem solved.
Also the uncensored version seems buggy for my machine. Pixelated to hell at the start. Ah well, subs work with R34 version!
Never made an account there so I don't know but yeah, prolly is because it's implied an older woman/young man dinamic? It's messy

Us3less

Dec 22, 2018
Never made an account there so I don't know but yeah, prolly is because it's implied an older woman/young man dinamic? It's messy
Might be because it's shota? i know loli isn't allowed on there since i tried uploading a Jaxmmd video but that got rejected because the girl looked too much like a loli. Shota usually isn't looked upon as strictly, it's the same for this site i think.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes