Collection Video Flim13 collection [2024-01-24] [Flim13]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

mustream

Jul 31, 2022
Quick question (if anyone knows). I just saw the 'gyaru mom study' videos and was somewhat captivated by the voice-actress.. Her voice is very deep but very feminie at the same time and it fits perfectly with the model. Does anyone know who she is?

leviathan666999

Nov 15, 2022
Quick question (if anyone knows). I just saw the 'gyaru mom study' videos and was somewhat captivated by the voice-actress.. Her voice is very deep but very feminie at the same time and it fits perfectly with the model. Does anyone know who she is?
CV五十嵐斎 様(@igarashi_ituki)

Reactions: RGZ34

Us3less

Dec 22, 2018
You know, if we consider his unfinished work he released as part of his usual release schedule, it would be completely normal for him to upload something towards the weekend.... or early next week. Im not coping or anything.... my dick just keeps complaining he wants to see some more of mitsuki.

Us3less

Dec 22, 2018
I'm always on the lookout for creators like Flim that have a focus on blowjobs and/or female domination, so if you guys know of any, please do let me know.

Blendy, Rim, Pastakudasai, Taka, Chiyu, though im not the biggest fan of Chiyu since most NTR is so cuck focused and i don't want any of that shit. Anyways, they are all well known but it never hurts so put out some recommendations for people that don't know them already.

Gotta say though, the best part about Flim's work for me isn't even the incredible animation, it's the playfulness and dynamic of his characters in each scene.

Why am i so damn horny lately, i feel like im 16 again, sheesh.

Jun 23, 2023
I'm always on the lookout for creators like Flim that have a focus on blowjobs and/or female domination, so if you guys know of any, please do let me know.

Blendy, Rim, Pastakudasai, Taka, Chiyu, though im not the biggest fan of Chiyu since most NTR is so cuck focused and i don't want any of that shit. Anyways, they are all well known but it never hurts so put out some recommendations for people that don't know them already.

Gotta say though, the best part about Flim's work for me isn't even the incredible animation, it's the playfulness and dynamic of his characters in each scene.

Why am i so damn horny lately, i feel like im 16 again, sheesh.
yeah for me flim and blendy just have something that makes them stand out the most and its probably how "lively" his characters feel

TipperFsmash

Jul 29, 2019
Going through my personal archive: bengugu (mostly HMV style vids with some sequences having femdom), blueberg, dalith (mainly just one vid lol, but it's pretty damn good imo), ddd_sukebe, dezmall, dobe, fuwa (probably not active anymore), Haruya3D (the mirror maiden vid is goated), kaminakirei, kaotaro12, kinpatsuboy, lidomaine, maloxx, Onagi (aka DualFaceArt), pino3HS, Polished Jade Bell, RE_MMD, redmoa, RIM (probably the closest analogue to flim13, some have even accused them of being the same person), Robin00, SerpentOrder, shoestrang, Shotz, Subject06855 (shota)

Most of these I only mention because of the femdom focus, but a good portion of them do decent / great blowjob anims

Us3less

Dec 22, 2018
Going through my personal archive: bengugu (mostly HMV style vids with some sequences having femdom), blueberg, dalith (mainly just one vid lol, but it's pretty damn good imo), ddd_sukebe, dezmall, dobe, fuwa (probably not active anymore), Haruya3D (the mirror maiden vid is goated), kaminakirei, kaotaro12, kinpatsuboy, lidomaine, maloxx, Onagi (aka DualFaceArt), pino3HS, Polished Jade Bell, RE_MMD, redmoa, RIM (probably the closest analogue to flim13, some have even accused them of being the same person), Robin00, SerpentOrder, shoestrang, Shotz, Subject06855 (shota)

Most of these I only mention because of the femdom focus, but a good portion of them do decent / great blowjob anims
I've seen some stuff of most of them already but not all of them, thanks!

I mean, I've never seen Flim and RIM in the same room together at once... :rolleyes:
Lmao, I've had the same thought more than once. RIM is absolutely the closest in style to Flim and I've seen them communicate on twitter but he wouldn't be the first person with an alt account. Honestly, many of the jp artists are so supportive of each other it's really wholesome to see, even if it only look like that on the surface.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes