Collection Video Flim13 collection [2024-01-24] [Flim13]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

shiro_

Jun 15, 2020
I'm just happy Flim is still active, you never know when an artist or any creator loose their passion and stop. I would have liked more Mitsuki but gal mom is great too, also better for variety, shame it' stil wip though. I do hope it's gonna be more than just a thigh job though but if you ask me, i would always want him to make blowjobs though, lol.
he said in the description of his latest post
"I'm planning on making a blow job for this part, but I might not be able to finish it in time for next month."

Reactions: Reyas

Us3less

Dec 22, 2018
Yeah personally Gyaru mom would have been perfect to me if it wasn't shota but Flims animations are just way too good to make me dislike em just because of a theme i dislike

I remember when he posted her the first time and she pulled out that long af tongue lol shes a great character

And the part bout artists losing their passion is so real...
Well personally i do like shota, so in combination with a gyaru mom, that makes it even better for me. And i agree about the tongue man, Flim does such a good job portraying everything erotically, even if it's just a long tongue twisting and moving in an arousing way, that's what really sets him apart from many other creators.

I guess you do something long enough it's only a matter of time until you lose at least some interesset, that's something we all experience at some point.

he said in the description of his latest post
"I'm planning on making a blow job for this part, but I might not be able to finish it in time for next month."
That's great! I really should have taken a look at the actual post on Fantia.

Reactions: hitlerwaifu

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
I hope he doesnt do that again, giving us a preview that literally blueballing us with that clifhanger kiss. Have to rewatch his previous gyaru video to let it off. Flim being cheeky with his preview video lmao
He does deliver BIG at the end of the day, thats something i cant say when it comes to teasers and wips from other artists that are like 75% of their work before posting it full next month.

Retts

Dec 17, 2018
I'm just happy Flim is still active, you never know when an artist or any creator loose their passion and stop. I would have liked more Mitsuki but gal mom is great too, also better for variety, shame it' stil wip though. I do hope it's gonna be more than just a thigh job though but if you ask me, i would always want him to make blowjobs though, lol.
Well, for now there seems to be no sign of him abandonig his work or getting tired, so we should be safe, I don't know why you would think about that all of a sudden. Actually I think this is his peak, the effort he puts into his detailed animations feels huge, and they get better and better.

Us3less

Dec 22, 2018
Well, for now there seems to be no sign of him abandonig his work or getting tired, so we should be safe, I don't know why you would think about that all of a sudden. Actually I think this is his peak, the effort he puts into his detailed animations feels huge, and they get better and better.
Oh i agree that he is peaking and i can wait as long as i have to for the art he creates. It's not the first time Flim hasn't uploaded something for a few months, so i can't help thinking that he might not return one day. He wouldn't be the first to do so. There is of course no actual reason to think so, just small thoughts had make their way into my head.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes