Collection Video Flim13 collection [2024-01-24] [Flim13]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Jun 23, 2023
I'm...both curious and wary as to what 'Gosling mode' pertains to. Also didn't realize that comment would cause such a spiral in here.
Off topic but its describing loving someone unconditionally while fully knowing that a realistic romantic relationship with her is unattainable (in this case cuz shes not real)

If you have ever seen the movie Blade runner, it's a joke based on a scene involing MC (played by Ryan Gosling)

Also Yoruichi is an OG waifu for weebs so imagining her animated by Flim would be heaven

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
Off topic but its describing loving someone unconditionally while fully knowing that a realistic romantic relationship with her is unattainable (in this case cuz shes not real)

If you have ever seen the movie Blade runner, it's a joke based on a scene involing MC (played by Ryan Gosling)

Also Yoruichi is an OG waifu for weebs so imagining her animated by Flim would be heaven
Asuka

Reactions: Porunareg

Reyas

Oct 11, 2020
Ah. Sounds functionally identical to the weeb term 'gachikoi' & somewhat similar to the indonesian-weeb term 'halu'. I've never heard nor encountered 'gosling' in practice but it makes sense so I believe it. Thanks for the breakdown.

hitlerwaifu

Jul 6, 2019
One of the first Flim vids I've watched along with cowgirl Kitakami. T'was the time when I fell into this hell.
mine is the walking robot with sword on her hand, and she noticed her human companion needing a rest, and proceed to give him a blowjob.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes