Collection Video Flim13 collection [2024-01-24] [Flim13]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Bale99

Jul 17, 2023
You can use 'decoder' but even if you do, it takes you to a kloud site locked via password. The page has a password but it's not the right one. RIP gg.
Pw : 국룰
Its korean word for some reason
Well if it not working, then im sad :'(
Send me pixel link if someone could download it

hitlerwaifu

Jul 6, 2019
He just posted WIP2 just now, and its 5 min 49 sec?!! I dont care that its not finish. WE NEED A HERO NOW!!

QUOTE;
"I just couldn't make it in time.
Audio is currently on request.

I'm making ejaculation halfway through the blow job, so please go ahead if you want to see it.
I think the completed version with sound will be released around the middle of next month at the earliest.

Video duration: 5 minutes 49 seconds
Sound effect: Still
Voice: Still

Content
Hand job while kissing, thigh job → Ejaculation
blowjob → Ejaculation (until halfway) "

Since he's going to release the full version in another 4 weeks (Mid of March), I wonder how long this video going to be

heliues11

Oct 31, 2021
You can use 'decoder' but even if you do, it takes you to a kloud site locked via password. The page has a password but it's not the right one. RIP gg.
Hey guys, so I searched the korean word in the password, it means some rules so i searched it in the forum and found out it just refers to the common password they use in the site posts: smpeople
Enjoy
Also attaching the original link here:
and here is the decoded link:

Us3less

Dec 22, 2018
Flim is the goat. I can wait as long as i have to, even if it's painful.

If im being completely honest though, it fucking sucks to have to wait 2 or 3 months each time maaaaaaaaaan. It is fine though, at least you get some actual quality animation that isn't mostly just a few loops to extend the length of the video.

I don't know about you guys but i would be fine with some smaller vids once in a while, not everything needs to be 5min or more. Sometimes i just want to see a super aggressive blowjob, no talking or story needed.

hitlerwaifu

Jul 6, 2019
Flim is the goat. I can wait as long as i have to, even if it's painful.

If im being completely honest though, it fucking sucks to have to wait 2 or 3 months each time maaaaaaaaaan. It is fine though, at least you get some actual quality animation that isn't mostly just a few loops to extend the length of the video.

I don't know about you guys but i would be fine with some smaller vids once in a while, not everything needs to be 5min or more. Sometimes i just want to see a super aggressive blowjob, no talking or story needed.
Nah, longer video is better. Unless you prefer getting bombard with shitty loop mmd. Also, this is probably his 2nd or first time delaying the release. Quality over quantity.

Bale99

Jul 17, 2023
Hey guys, so I searched the korean word in the password, it means some rules so i searched it in the forum and found out it just refers to the common password they use in the site posts: smpeople
Enjoy
Also attaching the original link here:
and here is the decoded link:
I don't know how you do it, but ill take the link
YESS SIR

poccopo

Jul 27, 2020
Come to think of it, does anyone have the bonus of this vid? I've seen the two ver, but not the bonus one.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes