Collection Video Flim13 collection [2024-01-24] [Flim13]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

SunshadeAlpha

Oct 10, 2018
For anyone who wants to download the videos without creating a Fantia account. Here you go:

I Google Translated the post, included it below:

"A long time ago, I made some videos that I was unable to continue due to technical problems such as model structure, so I'm going to release them here.

① Maika Hinata Cowgirl (2018)
This is a video where Kafuji's original character Maika Hinata was supposed to be in cowgirl position.
No audio
Playing time: 1 minute 18 seconds

②Two JKs whispering handjob (2018)
This is a video where my sister and her friend were supposed to give me a hand job while whispering in my ear.
No audio
Playing time: 1 minute 20 seconds "

SunshadeAlpha

Oct 10, 2018

I took the subtitles provided by Assass1n2020 on Page 15 here and burned them into the Clothed and Swimsuit versions of the videos, just in case people don't want to mess around with srt files.

I also found a video online where someone combined Part 1 and Part 2 of Mitsuki Streaming and added subs, so have included that in the link as well.

From my earlier post with the missing videos with VA + Subs, I have only found 1 on that list of missing videos with both VA + Subs, that being Mitsuki Side Blowjob Clothed. In case anyone wants that, i've included that in my original post as well as here:

The remaing videos i'm still looking for with both VA AND Subs are:

Mitsuki Riding in Club Clothed + Nude - Subbed version is solely speech from the father, whereas the VA one has Mitsuki talking throughout.

Mitsuki Side Blowjob Nude - Not a huge difference here with the VA version, just some subtle sound effects throughout and like 2 lines at the end.

Mitsuki Thighjob Nude - Have a version with VA, but no Subs.

Gyaru JK POV - Have a version with VA, but no Subs.

Kitakami Handjob - Have a version with VA, but no Subs.

Tsugumi-chan Tanned - Have a version with VA, but no Subs.

pewpewsmurf

May 9, 2018
The remaing videos i'm still looking for with both VA AND Subs are:

Mitsuki Riding in Club Clothed + Nude - Subbed version is solely speech from the father, whereas the VA one has Mitsuki talking throughout.
I've been looking for this for ages now as well. First time trying but guess I will do it myself lol.
Tried my best to get it as accurate to the japanese text, but could be still wrong.

Only did it for the nude ver because the clothed one looks weird with that pantyhose insertion imo.

Reyas

Oct 11, 2020
anyone knows the moms name? not that it's important, but i'm just curious
Checked every place I could think of but found nothing. Flim13 calls her 'Friend's mother', gyaru mom or things along those lines, I.e. tomodachi no haha, motoyan mama, gyaru mama /etc. I checked every one of his accounts I know and across all of them he never gives her a name.

That being said, as a staunch weeb-lord I have 'some' proficiency in conversational Japanese but absolute lvl zero for reading/writing JP and as is proper, only the gyaru MILF herself is voiced so that makes it tough for her to say it/say her own name. Still, it's possible her name is said but I doubt it.

Flim13 lists her model as 'Hinata' though that might be the person that created the model but I doubt that as well. I'm pretty sure the character's name defaults to Hinata for now. If I had to put money on it, I'd guess 'Kyoko' or 'Kaede'; The MILF'ingest JP MILF names.

Reactions: Wherethecat

degenweeaboo

May 29, 2023
Checked every place I could think of but found nothing. Flim13 calls her 'Friend's mother', gyaru mom or things along those lines, I.e. tomodachi no haha, motoyan mama, gyaru mama /etc. I checked every one of his accounts I know and across all of them he never gives her a name.

That being said, as a staunch weeb-lord I have 'some' proficiency in conversational Japanese but absolute lvl zero for reading/writing JP and as is proper, only the gyaru MILF herself is voiced so that makes it tough for her to say it/say her own name. Still, it's possible her name is said but I doubt it.

Flim13 lists her model as 'Hinata' though that might be the person that created the model but I doubt that as well. I'm pretty sure the character's name defaults to Hinata for now. If I had to put money on it, I'd guess 'Kyoko' or 'Kaede'; The MILF'ingest JP MILF names.

I don't recall her ever saying her name - anyway the model flim worked off is named Minatsu (Hinata isn't the intended reading) so if you're really looking for a name, that's it

Reyas

Oct 11, 2020
the model flim worked off is named Minatsu (Hinata isn't the intended reading)
What the fuck, Japan? I swear, the whole Japanese language is just one massive troll op against people overseas. Yeah I'm sure there's some obsecure thing I overlooked but still.

Anyway thanks for the heads up. I appreciate it.

Porunareg

May 10, 2018
Does anyone know what kind of animation program flim use? It's sort of similar to Koikatsu or even MMD but I'm not sure what it is exactly...

Bale99

Jul 17, 2023
Does anyone know what kind of animation program flim use? It's sort of similar to Koikatsu or even MMD but I'm not sure what it is exactly...
Mmd...pretty sure

Japanese always use same engine for their own
Not SFM or koikatsu like "honey select".

Some others use original 3d char or steal/ remake famous char from Vtuber or games, also anime series(good stuff)

Mmd its wierd and affective in 3D instan motion
Even they can use Unreal engine, they wont use it...haha impresive from jp art 'well play'

HennyTheEnny

Jan 15, 2021
I've been looking for this for ages now as well. First time trying but guess I will do it myself lol.
Tried my best to get it as accurate to the japanese text, but could be still wrong.

Only did it for the nude ver because the clothed one looks weird with that pantyhose insertion imo.

Pixeldrain

Pixeldrain
Check rule34vid

soskem

Dec 17, 2022
Honestly the only major one missing from what I recall is the gyaru POV that is like 4 minutes, only work from film that's untranslated to this day. Hoping for a hero lmao
Funny enough I just posted about that, and even funnier is that I just found a fully subbed version uploaded today on sankaku chan lol. Now all we need is a translated version of the Kitakami handjob vid and I think that would be all the major ones done

Lelolelolelo

Jun 25, 2023
Funny enough I just posted about that, and even funnier is that I just found a fully subbed version uploaded today on sankaku chan lol. Now all we need is a translated version of the Kitakami handjob vid and I think that would be all the major ones done
Can you link it here?

SaltyAnonz

May 7, 2022
I'm glad I found this site after the kemono madness.
Lol I'm legit here for the same reason, I've been scrolling through weeks of history of the Kemono Telegram group and I haven't found anything about plans to fix the importers. All I've managed to get is that money isn't a problem for the Owner, but he needs a Senior Level Developer to fix the importers, and he can't find many developers interested in stuff like Kemono that aren't Junior or Entry level devs.

Reactions: radiojoe and RGZ34

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
yeah, that situation over there is a bit annoying. if i'd knew of other sites where i could do the same stuff, i'd be there, it's just that question of how to find sites like this, almost everybody knows about kemono by now, and soo many people have taken countermeasures against it, and it feels like they hardly do anything about it.

but we are getting off-topic here, this is about film13, not kemono.

Bale99

Jul 17, 2023
yeah, that situation over there is a bit annoying. if i'd knew of other sites where i could do the same stuff, i'd be there, it's just that question of how to find sites like this, almost everybody knows about kemono by now, and soo many people have taken countermeasures against it, and it feels like they hardly do anything about it.

but we are getting off-topic here, this is about film13, not kemono.
You damn RIGHT

Reactions: RGZ34 and radiojoe
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes