Others Completed Flower Princess Elulu - Molestation Train [v2.56] [Iwashiya]

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes

Netan3

Oct 16, 2019
The game designer just released a status report explaining that he has been customizing the message window (various bugs) and that he will take some time to correct them and then move to the violent version, but there is not much else advance ... We will have to wait a long time apparently until we see this game fully edited and programmed ...

Reactions: Goblin Slayer
Jul 7, 2017
how get these guy?
For the first picture: if you mean the silhouettes, those are just from getting tied up by the delinquent and reggae guy after she loses consciousness. If you mean the screenshot where she's being harassed on the platform at night, I think you need to do something like: see the 400+ pleasure event where the Salaryman molests her in front of the train conductor, visit the platform without underwear until you get the scene where she's molested by three dudes, and finally be forced off of the night's last train by the conductor after she loses her clothing.

For the second picture: the silhouette looks like it's from the bad ending where she gets tentacle raped. I think you just need to get to the end after seeing the 400+ pleasure event, but there might be some additional or alternate conditions that I'm forgetting.

Reactions: medassin

Htchn

Jul 9, 2017
- here, or this just preview. Im not good in japan:LUL:
it seems to be a debug mode, but i'm not if it adds anything new or if it's just the 1.98 version with a debug mode

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
i hear that she can got sextoys, how i can get that brother? i keep go train / station but nothing change?

amonoscs

Jun 1, 2017
I bought access to the creators ci-en today because I was curious about the added content. So here is the patch to version 1.91 from there. This is the debug version + the added content.

To install move the files from the zips patch folder into the games patch folder and launch the game. Wait for it to install and then launch the game again and it's done.

Now if anyone could help me figure out how to acutally use the debug version or see most of the added content as I can't really read the japanese on the blog that would be nice

Edit: Turns out this is just the content addon patch. For the actual debug patch please look two posts below.
Oh my god I am an idiot. I just downloaded the wrong file. Yes you were right, that was just the content addition patch. Here is the actual debug patch.

Well at least we have both now :LOL:
here u go

Reactions: frozenApple

Dampfkochtopf

Dec 30, 2019
okay folks.. something i found out a few days ago and a few minutes ago:

first thing: DOWNLOAD THE "FREE TRIAL"! It is the full version of the game! Trust me, it is! i will explain it right now.

I was curious a few days ago, if there are any updates and was wondering why the "free trial" has the same filesize like the full version. I never tried the demo of this game, so i downloaded it and was kind of shocked and surprised to see, that the maker of this game is giving away the full version of this game for free.
How i found it out? Easy!
After you skip and skip, save the game and upload it to .
Edit Miasma to 50 and save the game. After loading and playing the game, you will get your usual stuff (mirror, doll etc...) which you wouldn´t see in the demo, because the game stops at Miasma 400 and Pollution 3. You will see it for yourself when you play the game after that.
Now, save again. Upload it again to saveblabla... and change Miasma to ZERO!
Now you get to see the Virgin-ending of the game.
After that, start a new game and you get some new stuff.
Now, save the game and upload it to youalreadyknowwhere...
At FIRST(!!!!) unlock these 2 extra buttons (scroll thorugh this thread a few days ago and you will find it.. (rpg-style xD) and use this new magic spell like a maniac after that...
Now, change all her Slut-Levels and her Experience to high levels, play the game for one day at least, save it, get on this freakin´train, save the game and change miasma to 0...
Now use this magic skill until you get the second ending.
After that start a new game and .... the heck! You know the rest. No need for repetitions...

Just keep in mind, that you just need to change some stats to enjoy your free full version of this game.....

And there aren´t any sex-scenes(vaginal-stuff) in this version... Unfortunately (or i made something wrong after unlocking everything possible)
How did i found this out? Use the "Love-Button", change her "Slut-Level", change Miasma, change HP.... Easiest way..

Last edited:
Reactions: Firelight1928

Htchn

Jul 9, 2017
it seems that this patch has something missing, some pop-ups appear saying something in japanese or that some file has not been found. and the bug where you can't click anywhere is back, but it happens all the time now, happens every time i click on the menu button or when i try to change any stats, and when i click on the change menu button, also i don't know how to go to the station.

Last edited:

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
it seems that this patch has something missing, some pop-ups appear saying something in japanese or that some file has not been found. and the bug where you can't click anywhere is back, but it happens all the time now, happens every time i click on the menu button or when i try to change any stats, and when i click on the change menu button, also i don't know how to go to the station.
Just saying that things are missing or files not found is quite vague, take SS next time 1613329171515.png 1613329187802.png 1613329341154.png

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
Oh you got the violence Editon maybe that why?
I have the molestation editon and only to csv trans missing (From the 1.87ver to 2.03)

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes