Others Completed Flower Princess Elulu - Molestation Train [v2.56] [Iwashiya]

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes

DarkForse

Sep 23, 2017
There will be, as far as I understood it correctly. But it's probably going to take a while.
We are patient people, we can wait ...even if we forget as soon as they make it we will be here also if they add some basic sounds it will be perfect ;)

NineCee

Jul 4, 2018
Yes there will be other locations available. I'm closely following the creator's blog. When he releases an update that actually adds a proper amount of content, I'm going to buy access again and provide it here. Until then all we can do is wait.

Netan3

Oct 16, 2019
Version 2.00 patch has just been added. I do not understand if it can be downloaded now or we will have to wait but it seems that the content is the same as last month, someone good who can download the patch when it comes out and share it with us I think it will be added to those who have previously paid but you will not have to pay again to get it, maybe this patch is already translated and does not have the merge error as happened with ver 1.91

Last edited:

DarkForse

Sep 23, 2017
Its would be perfect if v2.00 implement more groping content at least some variation of BJ or/and sex :)

Dampfkochtopf

Dec 30, 2019
hi guys.

this is my first post, since i hadn´t any free time last year because of my job and covid.
anyways, all i wanted to share with you is what i found about this game.

many people here were asking for a full save game or a possibility to hack it via cheat engine.

YOU ABSOLUTELY DON´T NEED ANY HACKING TOOLS!

i will explain, what i found, because this game uses the same engine like teaching feeling.
but first of all:

MAKE A BACKUP OF YOUR GAME(RIGHT! THE WHOLE GAME! MY "EXE" WAS DAMAGED AFTER CHANGES) AND YOUR SAVEFILE!
AND WHEN YOU HAVE "DeepL" INSTALLED, CLOSE IT! IT FREEZES YOUR GAME AFTER YOU CHANGE STATS!
(don´t ask! i found it out after a long way of trial and error)

now let´s get to the point:

open your game folder. there should be a file named "fp_elulu_tyrano_data_p01(number from 1-10 or more)".
right-click it and open it with "editor".
you will see a bunch of numbers and text. remember the first stat when you open the stats-menu? "nympho level 1-2"?
let´s search for it:

STATS HAVE %3A(NUMBER)%: NEVER CHANGE ANYTHING ELSE! IT BREAKS THE GAME AND YOUR SAVE-FILE!
IF YOU SEE THIS %3A%, DON´T CHANGE IT! SAME GOES FOR %3Afalse% OR %3Atrue%!!!
CHANGES LIKES THIS WILL ALWAYS(!!!!!!!!) BREAK YOUR SAVE-FILE!!

before you change your saves, how about saving the original as a backup, deleting it and start a new game and then instantly save it. seeing elulu mixed as a virgin AND a slut makes the game hilarious, because she wants to fight back as a virgin, but can´t because the slut owns her body :D

ecst_cnt_s_slut%22%3A<--100 makes her a "normal" slut, but 500 makes her superhorny, which means, she cums, even when she gets sucked(very important is, that you HAVE to insert the same numbers everywhere!)
ecst_cnt_b_slut%22%3A<--same as above
force_slut%22%3A<-- "Nymph"-level 100-500
force_slut_non%22%3A<--same as first one
force_slut2%22%3A<-- "Nymph"-level again
force_slut_cont%22%3A<-- DON´T CHANGE!!! nothing will happen, when you change it, because it gets changed back to "1" automatically
force_slut_cnt%22%3A<-- SAME AS ABOVE!!! get´s changed back to "0"

sometimes, it happens, that, after these changes, when it comes to molesting scenes, a pop-up, "force_slut_(number here)", will appear. it shows up six times. always press "OK" and that´s all. nothing will happen to your game.

to be true, more doesn´t need to be changed. if you change her HP lower or higher than 150, then these molesters don´t show any interest in you and the game gets pretty boring.
if you want to change her "Magic Power" and "Agility", so it´s pretty useless, because you have to change it every day (ingame day).
making her a slut is the best way and the most useful. i won´t tell you the reason in this post. you have to find it out for yourself. it´s pretty awesome and funny AND you get to see nearly every scene and the bad ending, which, as a slut, is more hilarious as the "normal" bad ending.
and, to be true, i never found any other sex scene as the one in the slutty bad ending. i have tried multiple times after the miasma went zero, but never found any scene. images of sex with these molesters are packed in the "azar"-file. that´s why i was searching.

when searching trough your save-file, you will notice, that there are several "sex-counters". changing these is meaningless at this point of the game.

if you are looking for a status and the name of it, feel free to ask. i won´t post them all here in this post, because some of them don´t do anything.

and last but not least:

always be patient. not every change will work instantly and/or show up in the game immediately. sometimes you just have to wait a few (ingame-)days..

Last edited:

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
I don't get why people want full saves for this game when the progression is the whole point and there's no gallery
getting a full save is just skipping the entire content

DarkForse

Sep 23, 2017
hi guys.

this is my first post, since i hadn´t any free time last year because of my job and covid.

many people here were asking for a full save game or a possibility to hack it via cheat engine.

i will explain, what i found, because this game uses the same engine like teaching feeling.
but first of all:

MAKE A BACKUP OF YOUR GAME(RIGHT! THE WHOLE GAME! MY "EXE" WAS DAMAGED AFTER CHANGES) AND YOUR SAVEFILE!
AND WHEN YOU HAVE "DeepL" INSTALLED, CLOSE IT! IT FREEZES YOUR GAME AFTER YOU CHANGE STATS!

open your game folder. there should be a file named "fp_elulu_tyrano_data_p01(number from 1-10 or more)".
you will see a bunch of numbers and text. remember the first stat when you open the stats-menu? "nympho level 1-2"?
let´s search for it:

STATS HAVE %3A(NUMBER)%: NEVER CHANGE ANYTHING ELSE! IT BREAKS THE GAME AND YOUR SAVE-FILE!

before you change your saves, how about saving the original as a backup, deleting it and start a new game and then instantly save it. seeing elulu mixed as a virgin AND a slut makes the game hilarious, because she wants to fight back as a virgin, but can´t because the slut owns her body :D

ecst_cnt_s_slut%22%3A<--100 makes her a "normal" slut, but 500 makes her superhorny, which means, she cums, even when she gets sucked(very important is, that you HAVE to insert the same numbers everywhere!)
force_slut_cont%22%3A<-- DON´T CHANGE!!! nothing will happen, when you change it, because it gets changed back to "1" automatically

sometimes, it happens, that, after these changes, when it comes to molesting scenes, a pop-up, "force_slut_(number here)", will appear. it shows up six times. always press "OK" and that´s all. nothing will happen to your game.

to be true, more doesn´t need to be changed. if you change her HP lower or higher than 150, then these molesters don´t show any interest in you and the game gets pretty boring.
if you want to change her "Magic Power" and "Agility", so it´s pretty useless, because you have to change it every day (ingame day).
making her a slut is the best way and the most useful. i won´t tell you the reason in this post. you have to find it out for yourself. it´s pretty awesome and funny AND you get to see nearly every scene and the bad ending, which, as a slut, is more hilarious as the "normal" bad ending.
and, to be true, i never found any other sex scene as the one in the slutty bad ending. i have tried multiple times after the miasma went zero, but never found any scene. images of sex with these molesters are packed in the "azar"-file. that´s why i was searching.

when searching trough your save-file, you will notice, that there are several "sex-counters". changing these is meaningless at this point of the game.

if you are looking for a status and the name of it, feel free to ask. i won´t post them all here in this post, because some of them don´t do anything.

and last but not least:

always be patient. not every change will work instantly and/or show up in the game immediately. sometimes you just have to wait a few (ingame-)days..
Its bad that when you make her "superhorny" there are many untranslated lines :(
If anyone can translate them or give pointers of how to access raw files so i can try translating them myself would be nice .

Reactions: kadeko

NineCee

Jul 4, 2018
Its bad that when you make her "superhorny" there are many untranslated lines :(
If anyone can translate them or give pointers of how to access raw files so i can try translating them myself would be nice .
The files for translation as well as instructions are included. You can find them in the game's "translation" folder. There are A LOT of lines to translate though just so you know if you really want to do it.

Reactions: DarkForse
Jul 7, 2017
The reason you're getting pop-up error messages is because most of this is wrong.

The ecst_cnt_s_slut and ecst_cnt_b_slut variables are each the number of orgasms she has had, of different kinds, after being blackmailed into pretending to enjoy things and saying that she's cumming.

The force_slut variable starts at 0 and increments by 1 each time that she's blackmailed, but currently it can go up to a maximum of 3. In future versions I think it's supposed to go up to 4 and she'll be forced to start talking in 3rd person, but in the current release that hasn't been implemented.

The force_slut_non variable keeps track of the number of times she's broken the rules, and gets reset to 0 each time she's blackmailed.

I dunno what force_slut2 does, but I know you're not supposed to set it higher than 1 (let alone 500).

The force_slut_cont variable is limited to a range of 0 to 3. I think it probably cycles through its range to control when the other passengers start gossiping about her.

The force_slut_cnt corresponds to the number of battles during the current day; I think this is used to cycle between different dialogues for the start of battle if she has been blackmailed.

Reactions: Netan3

Dampfkochtopf

Dec 30, 2019
The reason you're getting pop-up error messages is because most of this is wrong.

The ecst_cnt_s_slut and ecst_cnt_b_slut variables are each the number of orgasms she has had, of different kinds, after being blackmailed into pretending to enjoy things and saying that she's cumming.

The force_slut variable starts at 0 and increments by 1 each time that she's blackmailed, but currently it can go up to a maximum of 3. In future versions I think it's supposed to go up to 4 and she'll be forced to start talking in 3rd person, but in the current release that hasn't been implemented.

The force_slut_non variable keeps track of the number of times she's broken the rules, and gets reset to 0 each time she's blackmailed.

I dunno what force_slut2 does, but I know you're not supposed to set it higher than 1 (let alone 500).

The force_slut_cont variable is limited to a range of 0 to 3. I think it probably cycles through its range to control when the other passengers start gossiping about her.

The force_slut_cnt corresponds to the number of battles during the current day; I think this is used to cycle between different dialogues for the start of battle if she has been blackmailed.
if you´ve already known that, why didn´t you share your knowledge before instead roasting someone who just discovered it by trial and error because of the lack of free time?

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Translation update soon (i hope), ye the translator back to work 1 week ago.

(the 2.0 don't bring any substantial update)

Jul 7, 2017
if you´ve already known that, why didn´t you share your knowledge before instead roasting someone who just discovered it by trial and error because of the lack of free time?
This game has probably hundreds of variables, my dude. If you want a few more chosen at random, I believe f.event.non_gurd is a boolean variable that controls whether or not the blackmailer has forbidden Elulu from using the Protect ability, ell.osen.field is the miasma area, and f.res_value['f'] is her blowjob development on the status screen.

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
It is unfinished, no one has bothered to remove the completed tag or update OP to current version yet
The one in charge of giving the [Completed] tag clearly didn't played the game
How good it would be if they add sex and all the other stuff in this game :)
There will be, as far as I understood it correctly. But it's probably going to take a while.
The build i played showed signs of this, considering that the molesters take off their pants at certain point yet they do not fuck Elulu

By the way this might need the Parody tag since the MC reminds me of a MC from an old like 60's/70's anime about a girl that is a candidate for princess of an alien planet with a similar flower-theme and she recieves the help of two alien shape shifters that take the form of a dog and a cat, she also have to ruin the plans of two villains that seem to be a rip-off of the ones from Rocky and Bullwinkle, but the small dude vaguelly resembles a Tanuki

I vaguelly recall the western title being Angel something flower something else

Htchn

Jul 9, 2017
and after reading these comments, i still don't know how get past nympho level 2 it's possible, i just want to get to the point when she becomes a massive slut, but i have no idea how to get there without using one of those saves

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
hi guys.

but first of all:

let´s search for it:

and last but not least:

I'll 1-up both of you, here's the developement values for the pussy, the ass, the butt and the blowjob
"res_value%22%3A%7B%22a%22%3A0%2C%22m%22%3A0"
First 0 is the pussy, the second is the ass, third is the butt and fouth is the blowjob

Also the values for pleasure and desire
"ell_vl_ep%22%3A0%2C%22ell_vl_dp%22%3A0"
First 0 is for pleasure the second for desire

Here's the values in day 1 i modified
res_value%22%3A%7B%22a%22%3A501%2C%22m%22%3A502%2C%22o%22%3A503%2C%22f%22%3A504%
ell_vl_ep%22%3A511%2C%22ell_vl_dp%22%3A512

1610561602343.png

I've yet to find the nympho, miasma and pollution, but i feel like it is pointless since yeah, they'll retreat until you trigger a specific event

P.S: Nympho lvl seems to only show in the status screen when theres an specific value shown or above certain threshold and making her a total slut brings untranslated dialogues
1610561941824.png

P.S.S: I hope the dev manages to git gud at programing because this game needs to be optimized ASAP, not only Elulu lags the game, but the game seems to be a memory leak as well

P.S.S.S: Found the values for time so you can have Elulu permanently in the train, also how to manipulate miasma and orgasm on a side note the nympho level seems to be controled by the sexual experience modifiers, just as the pollution changes for the miasma

osen_field%22%3A%5B999%2C98%2C999%2C999%2C999%5D%2C%22osen_lv_f%22%3A5

The first 2C is the one which controls miasma

ecst_cnt_e%22%3A42%2C%22ecst_cnt_s%22%3A16%2C%22ecst_cnt_b%22%3A1006

The first 3A controls how many times she've enduder an orgasm, the second how many light orgasms she ad and the last how many times she squirted

ell_month%22%3A0%2C%22ell_date%22%3A2%2C%22ell_hour%22%3A10%2C%22ell_min%22%3A9%2C%22ell_days%22%3A1

This part explains itself, although i don't get the date one, probably related to special dialogues that happenon certain days, so now you can have her permanently riding the train

1610570661356.png

If i have an advice to give, just set the modifier to be at miasma 4 to get the mirror, doll, the restrainers, etc. out of the way from the get-go, and kudos to the dev, i can break the secuence of events without the game crashing or the data being permanently corrupted... so far.

This is the point where i drop-off

Last edited:

Dampfkochtopf

Dec 30, 2019
guys.. you know what? i´m dumb! because i tried to decode everything per hand and guessing what is what in this game.
but there´s actually a totally easy way to find everything. just upload it to and you get your stats.
it looks like this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

edit. you can even change events this way and activate two new buttons. a very strong magic and a love-button.

Last edited:
Reactions: Goblin Slayer
4.00 star(s) 17 Votes