Others Completed Flower Princess Elulu - Molestation Train [v2.56] [Iwashiya]

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes

Netan3

Oct 16, 2019
There is a lot of enthusiasm for this game, the truth is that it is one of the best games I have played after the erotical night, the developer should put love to this project that has a lot of potential

Lolichu

May 4, 2017
How the bloody hell do you start this game? I've tried clicking on the fp_elulu application half a dozen times and it just won't start.
It's likely cause the filepath is too long. I recall having the same issue when I started it since it was a folder within a folder within a folder etc.

Try renaming the folders to something shorter and/or removing a few layers of the folders.

Reactions: ronan333

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
So just to confirm that I'm not going crazy, some parts are still untranslated yes? Just wondering if I fucked up the files during unpacking

• Haha
Reactions: Netan3

LDCerberus

Jun 22, 2019
How the bloody hell do you start this game? I've tried clicking on the fp_elulu application half a dozen times and it just won't start.
I had this issue when I downloaded the 1.87 version from nyaa and then tried applying the combined patch to 1.91 provided earlier. The instructions say to put both files into the patch folder and run the game to unpack it, but doing that doesn't work for me. If I put both in at the same time it patches, but then the game won't run anymore. I put the 1.91 patch in by itself and it updated, allowing the game to run. Then I put the debug patch in the patch folder and ran it again, installing that. However, after doing this the game shows the version as 1.89 on the title screen and 1.87 on the window bar and there is no debug enabled.

So I'm a little confused. I'm wondering if the patch to 1.91 provided before is assuming we're on 1.89 already, and that applying it to 1.87 or earlier just screws up the game.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
I had this issue when I downloaded the 1.87 version from nyaa and then tried applying the combined patch to 1.91 provided earlier. The instructions say to put both files into the patch folder and run the game to unpack it, but doing that doesn't work for me. If I put both in at the same time it patches, but then the game won't run anymore. I put the 1.91 patch in by itself and it updated, allowing the game to run. Then I put the debug patch in the patch folder and ran it again, installing that. However, after doing this the game shows the version as 1.89 on the title screen and 1.87 on the window bar and there is no debug enabled.

So I'm a little confused. I'm wondering if the patch to 1.91 provided before is assuming we're on 1.89 already, and that applying it to 1.87 or earlier just screws up the game.
Just put the patch 1.91 under "patch" folder (with ver txt) on the 1.87 (or even older), there's no 1.89v, after you run the exe it will patch and you are done, both of the patch you can find in teh post before cointain the 1.91 so not need to apply both, just choose if you want have the debug option or not.

As now there's no much difference from the previous version, on the gameplay you will unlock the possibly to gag and blind her with strength options (you have before tie her hand or she just will remove it few moment later), as newcome is the new path of the city of the "violence edition" but other than visit you can't do nothing.

For who have problems with "new game" error you have to skip the intro (you can watch it but can't go further for merge problem).

For who is interested about translation: "Memory", who is doing the translation, is busy with learning Unreal Engine so no new patch for now.

For the game update itself check ci-en, right now he is a bit busy with chinese translation but should not be further delay.

This should be enough for reply mostly of the questions.

Reactions: Eidam and Beggarman

sumrando

Jul 6, 2020
Does learning about sex do anything other than make it so Elulu auto-flees from combat? Also as someone who did both the good and bad ends without +new game I agree that you should go for the good end first because when you try for the bad end actually getting 0 pollution with her high sensitivity and low magic stat makes it a struggle to counter the fact that low pollution auto-increases and how you'll often be KO'd.

As to how I'd rate the game a good 7/10

The Bad: The game can be incredibly grindy at times and the corruption (while not super heavy like in most games) is so light as almost not be there with how little it impacts the Protag's behavior and ability to take certain actions, what certain choices actually do is very hard to discern what impact they have or why a particular result is something you want

The Meh: Some outfit choices as well as more events or event variations and more than 2 areas would be a very welcome addition, it sound as though these are in the works so I'm hopeful. Also it's censored ,albeit lightly, which is an annoyance.

The Good: the translator did a great job, although I've noticed that two events (the one's where the Protag gets off the train nude at night) were missed ( thank you for the hard work Mr. translator person!), and the art style is something I haven't seen in a game and is a charming change from the norm in addition to being very high quality, the gameplay is a cut down version of your standard turn based rpg and it makes combat a lot faster at the expense of action variation and while this may sound like a bad thing in practice it doesn't feel like your missing anything with what's there.

Reactions: Furabia

MarkKZ

Dec 16, 2018
Cute game, but feels kind of unfinished, there's way too much grind for very little you can do... Would actually seem like a complete product if there would be more variations of outfits and hair, more corruption levels and options what to do, maybe a game+ nympho mode that completely changes her reactions because even on max available corruption, her dialogue and reactions make it seem more like she's suffering...

Reactions: sumrando

xanon515x

Mar 16, 2019
Cute game, but feels kind of unfinished, there's way too much grind for very little you can do... Would actually seem like a complete product if there would be more variations of outfits and hair, more corruption levels and options what to do, maybe a game+ nympho mode that completely changes her reactions because even on max available corruption, her dialogue and reactions make it seem more like she's suffering...
It is unfinished, no one has bothered to remove the completed tag or update OP to current version yet

MrSleeping

Feb 19, 2020
2 or 3 days ago the game actually got an update to version 1.98 but i think its only bugfixes and not more content for us. Maybe someone can update so it doesnt say complete since they are working on it but at a slower pace as it seems.
i really like the art and story so far so its kinda sad that the updates are so rarely and they dont really add new content but im hoping next year they are gonna update it maybe a bit more and add more content.

Reactions: Netan3
4.00 star(s) 17 Votes