Others Completed Flower Princess Elulu - Molestation Train [v2.56] [Iwashiya]

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Dude, that actually gets you the good ending.

Anyone knows for real how to get the bad ending?

And by that i don't mean the tentacles (you have to enter naked), i mean penetration by the humans
Both current endings require going down to 0 miasma. The tentacle scene is the bad ending and you don't need to enter naked to see it. The good ending involves her actually winning the fight. What ending you get depends on what scenes you've triggered.

DoGGo130

Jan 25, 2019
Dude, that actually gets you the good ending.

Anyone knows for real how to get the bad ending?

And by that i don't mean the tentacles (you have to enter naked), i mean penetration by the humans
There isn't any penetration by humans in this game yet as far as I know.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
(my previous comment was about the 1.87, you can find it in the page 7, not noted but it have also small improvement on eng traslation, in the file now there are 1k more string)
Also, you can move your progress taking all the .sav in the directory (of the previous version).
About the translation unpack the zip in translation folder then in game go to the settings and you can choose eng as lang.
Waiting for someone that will realese the 1.91 (bondage :D)

Last edited:

kadeko

Mar 26, 2020
my little review,
this has really great art (i like the style), the writing is really good, there are nuances to the interactions and to her corruption. the corruption theme is there but light.
i did all the content, including good and bad end, molestation on waiting board, and at night, however it seems unfinished and some translation incomplete.
the game felt a bit "grindy" at times, leaving the game on skip for minutes at a time.
It seems to be a WIP, so i should check back in a few years because the premise and art direction are really unique.

Netan3

Oct 16, 2019
Has a new version already been released? I'm looking forward to sex being allowed in this game.

Reactions: bro111

NineCee

Jul 4, 2018
I bought access to the creators ci-en today because I was curious about the added content. So here is the patch to version 1.91 from there. This is the debug version + the added content.

To install move the files from the zips patch folder into the games patch folder and launch the game. Wait for it to install and then launch the game again and it's done.

Now if anyone could help me figure out how to acutally use the debug version or see most of the added content as I can't really read the japanese on the blog that would be nice

Edit: Turns out this is just the content addon patch. For the actual debug patch please look two posts below.

Last edited:

bro111

Dec 19, 2017
I bought access to the creators ci-en today because I was curious about the added content. So here is the patch to version 1.91 from there. This is the debug version + the added content.

To install move the files from the zips patch folder into the games patch folder and launch the game. Wait for it to install and then launch the game again and it's done.

Now if anyone could help me figure out how to acutally use the debug version or see most of the added content as I can't really read the japanese on the blog that would be nice
this is only a violens patch, for 500, it opens the game content, but not the debag mod itself. to access the debag mod, you need one that costs 1000
1605821678548.png
cheats and debag content will be available if you click on the icon after installing the desired patch

Last edited:
Reactions: lopezero

xrnn

Jul 29, 2017
Oh my god I am an idiot. I just downloaded the wrong file. Yes you were right, that was just the content addition patch. Here is the actual debug patch.

Well at least we have both now :LOL:
Dude, you're a god.
Thank you.

Zyllean

Oct 21, 2016
Okay then... I got a problem. After applying patch and take "watch opening" i got this: 1605884346818.png

Any idea? Maybe i do something wrong? Download game -> download patch -> unpack game -> unpack patch to game -> start fp_elulu -> got patched and rerun -> get this error after watch opening.

UPD1: Unpack fresh ver from zip -> patch with violence edition only -> get same error.

Last edited:
Jul 7, 2017
Any idea? Maybe i do something wrong? Download game -> download patch -> unpack game -> unpack patch to game -> start fp_elulu -> got patched and rerun -> get this error after watch opening.

UPD1: Unpack fresh ver from zip -> patch with violence edition only -> get same error.
Looks like it's a bug in the violence patch. I'm guessing that the developer either forgot to include the memo_opening4.ks file, or didn't mean to call it yet in this version of the game. So until a new version is released, you'll have to either skip the opening, or disable the violence patch whenever you watch the opening.

NineCee

Jul 4, 2018
What violence patch includes by the way?
For now it just includes the possibility to put a blindfold and gag on Elulu when adding restraints from Delinquent and Reggae Guy as well as a blackmail scene when choosing to plead "Don't call the police" when her Development is over 400. Be aware though that, while not everything, a lot of it is not translated yet.

The debug version enables you to change statistics, clothing, standing images etc. as well as to take a look at the images not included in any scenes yet (e.g. the sex images).

At least that's what I found so far.

Mizuryu

Jul 24, 2017
How the bloody hell do you start this game? I've tried clicking on the fp_elulu application half a dozen times and it just won't start.

Reactions: kofte

Netan3

Oct 16, 2019
How the bloody hell do you start this game? I've tried clicking on the fp_elulu application half a dozen times and it just won't start.
You have to be patient, the game takes time to start, my computer is a Core 2 duo E4500 with 3 gb of ram and I have no video card, only an integrated Intel gma 3100 chip and it works perfectly so the game does not need much to run. If it still does not open, open it with administrator rights and look in the Windows task manager that the game process is working correctly

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes