Others Completed Flower Princess Elulu - Molestation Train [v2.56] [Iwashiya]

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes

CSdev

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2020
I really loved this game, I hope in futures updates they put a level 5 that they do the penetration, it would be marvelous.
Even if they don't add penetration on the train, if they add blindfold and gag, that would be perfect for this type of game.
There are indications that they might do something like that in a future update. You currently hit level 5 when the miasma reaches 0. This normally triggers the ending sequence, but if Elulu is tied in place (requires losing to delinquent+reggae guy more than once), you keep getting encounters, and the enemies start approaching with their cocks out.

For now, though, they don't actually use their cocks in any actions, so there's no extra content other than the usual level 4 stuff.

Ulquiorra321

Oct 10, 2017
There are indications that they might do something like that in a future update. You currently hit level 5 when the miasma reaches 0. This normally triggers the ending sequence, but if Elulu is tied in place (requires losing to delinquent+reggae guy more than once), you keep getting encounters, and the enemies start approaching with their cocks out.

For now, though, they don't actually use their cocks in any actions, so there's no extra content other than the usual level 4 stuff.
Thanks for replying, I will try to do that to trigger the scene.
By the way, loved the game.
When she gets out of the train at 23 pm after losing some clothes like underwear and the like, there is a scene that appears some "fat old man" and some others guys and almost all scene is in Japanese.

Jul 7, 2017
I have to agree the main page does have mistakes in it. This game is not "completed", infact it was just updated today on dlsite and the dev posted a blog post where he says progress is going slower than he wanted, that he's adding a new area known as the city where violence takes place, and that the next blog post would be in 2 months.
I could be wrong, but from what I understand this game is more-or-less complete (aside from stuff like bugfixes and the rest of the english translation), and the Violence Edition is going to be either a sequel or DLC. If you're a high-tier supporter on the developer's ci-en then you can use the debug patch to preview some work-in-progress stuff that I think is supposed to appear properly in the sequel/DLC/whatever, such as punching & bruises, doggy-style poses for Elulu, art for blowjobs & sex, etc.

Zomb1e13

Aug 26, 2018
I could be wrong, but from what I understand this game is more-or-less complete (aside from stuff like bugfixes and the rest of the english translation), and the Violence Edition is going to be either a sequel or DLC. If you're a high-tier supporter on the developer's ci-en then you can use the debug patch to preview some work-in-progress stuff that I think is supposed to appear properly in the sequel/DLC/whatever, such as punching & bruises, doggy-style poses for Elulu, art for blowjobs & sex, etc.
Sorry I went back and looked over it. The Violence edition can be played as a stand alone game however if you have both editions you can play them together and will have the choice of going to the city or to the train station at the beginning of the day. So I'm not sure how you would define this. They can be played separately but also together as one game.

CSdev

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2020
Sorry I went back and looked over it. The Violence edition can be played as a stand alone game however if you have both editions you can play them together and will have the choice of going to the city or to the train station at the beginning of the day. So I'm not sure how you would define this. They can be played separately but also together as one game.
Aha, so the dev is taking the Sonic 3 & Knuckles approach.

Usokitsuki

May 1, 2018
If I recall correctly, you're only supposed get this choice if you have either the $5 "violence" patch or $10 "debug" patch from the game developer's ci-en. Otherwise it defaults to pretending to be lovers.
According to the dev's blogpost, molester events (the choice and incomplete rules of a slut route) were added to the product (dlsite) version when it was updated to 1.80. So it should be in the game.

Usokitsuki

May 1, 2018
will have the choice of going to the city or to the train station at the beginning of the day.
Currently in the debug version there are four locations available - station, your house, a park and a city. Only station and your house have any content. The game is supposed to be a trilogy, with another dlc/sequel coming after the violence edition.

Zomb1e13

Aug 26, 2018
Currently in the debug version there are four locations available - station, your house, a park and a city. Only station and your house have any content. The game is supposed to be a trilogy, with another dlc/sequel coming after the violence edition.
I don't think the blog post was referring to the debug version. The dev stated that the violence edition will only allow you to go to the city however if you own both the violence and groping train edition you can choose either the train station or the city, which was followed by a screen shot of it. So I'm 90% sure he's implying the release version will work this way and not referring to the debug version.

Jul 7, 2017
According to the dev's blogpost, molester events (the choice and incomplete rules of a slut route) were added to the product (dlsite) version when it was updated to 1.80. So it should be in the game.
Here's what the ci-en said for the 1.80 update:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So it seems like it still requires at least the $5 patch from ci-en.

Usokitsuki

May 1, 2018
The dev stated that the violence edition will only allow you to go to the city however if you own both the violence and groping train edition you can choose either the train station or the city, which was followed by a screen shot of it. So I'm 90% sure he's implying the release version will work this way and not referring to the debug version.
What I said was that the current debug version has three locations aside your house to go to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The bottom area is Elulu's house. I'm not sure if this map is a subject to change or not, but your choice right now is not limited to mornings, you can go to a train station, ride the train for some rounds, come back home and then go somewhere else.

picobyte

Oct 20, 2017
Spent about an hour unpacking and modifying this Electron-wrapped Tyrano game so it would run natively on Linux. Biggest issue really was the preloader because there are so many images being loaded that the hard limit of 50.000 file handles wasn't enough. So I disabled the preloader... it causes some flicker during action scenes (probably not noticeable when using an SSD) but still pretty playable and it no longer takes ages to start.
I was trying to do the same for the new version, but couldn't get it to run. Compared with current version it seems you let the $.getExePath function return "./", in tyrano/libs.js, also changes in package.json and index.html, did I miss something else?

the default package.json seems to hang, but using your one gives an almost empty window with nothing to do, it seems; no console errors. are there any more debug log messages somewhere? maybe somewhere in ~/.config/fp_elulu/ ?

Last edited:

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
I was trying to do the same for the new version, but couldn't get it to run. Compared with current version it seems you let the $.getExePath function return "./", in tyrano/libs.js, also changes in package.json and index.html, did I miss something else?

the default package.json seems to hang, but using your one gives an almost empty window with nothing to do, it seems; no console errors. are there any more debug log messages somewhere? maybe somewhere in ~/.config/fp_elulu/ ?
NWJS is really picky about the arguments in package.json. I recall that for this game, the window size arguments being strings (eg. "800") instead of numbers (eg. 800) is enough to not spawn a window at all. The min-width / min-height arguments also cause NWJS to bork (I always remove them). You can always "borrow" the package.json file from another game that does work.

Specifically for this game there is an issue with preloading. The file data/scenario/sys/preload_list.txt lists practically every single image... and there's a lot of images. Removing all but the first line should fix the second problem you were seeing. Removing all lines causes the game to stop functioning for some reason. I haven't tried deleting the file but I suppose it would also stop the game from working.

You can ignore whatever changes I made in index.html, that was just me trying to figure out what was breaking the thing.

uwusof

Sep 23, 2020
Just wanna say thanks to the developer and translators, and this community for showing this game to me! I love this game so much; went through the game initially trying my darnest *not* to trigger any lewd content. Elulu is precious and must be protected :giggle: Looking forward to updates!

shirosenpaowo

Aug 11, 2017
i could get 1.87 i will try it (maybe it has google translate at game text)

its not my link, i found it a this web

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
Just keep searching till the miasma hits zero then enter the room.
Dude, that actually gets you the good ending.

Anyone knows for real how to get the bad ending?

And by that i don't mean the tentacles (you have to enter naked), i mean penetration by the humans

Last edited:

Zomb1e13

Aug 26, 2018
Dude, that actually gets you the good ending.

Anyone knows for real how to get the bad ending?

And by that i don't mean the tentacles (you have to enter naked), i mean penetration by the humans

The only penetration right now is just the tentacle scene. There will be human penetration eventually however the dev is working on things in chunks and molestation is this chunk, the next chunk will be violence, and not sure after that.

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes