Others Completed Flower Princess Elulu - Molestation Train [v2.56] [Iwashiya]

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
So I've now hit a point where I'm now only taking HP damage from orgasms. I am on Nympho 1 but I'm relatively sure that it's tied to body part XP, as it seemed to peter off unevenly - there was a point where I was taking HP losses and lust reductions from having breasts groped, while getting only a lust increase from pussy rubbing, and nothing from butt stuff. It feels like it might actually be better to play as virgin/serious as possible through the early stages to avoid gaining XP on enemies that won't boost anything? I'm a little tired atm so may be working that out wrong but it feels like that's good advice.
It's definitely faster to blaze through the first two pollution levels. I've updated my notes on page 2 to reflect this. If you wanna restart, I suggest doing the "good end" first, since the stuff you get from it doesn't carry over to other saves like Wait does. It's just an extra hairstyle and minor things you can do with her bow and headband. If you want to keep trying, you can clear about 80 miasma a day (a net progress of about 30). More, if you savescum to get easier fights or to run into less people. It helps to spam her magic attack as soon as possible, since she starts stuttering at high lust. Having her wear underwear may or may not slow down her lust gain. I kept them off since I was trying to grind body part XP (didn't seem to do anything, if anyone's wondering).

How do you unlock 5 and 6 icon and over 500 stats?
That's already been discussed. Please try to check if your question's already been answered in the future

Reactions: Beggarman

Usokitsuki

May 1, 2018
I read somewhere that there's a debug tool for this. Does anyone have it?
You can get the debug patch by subscribing to the developer on their . Specifically the 1000 yen plan.
Any way we can get that save from you?
I'm pretty confident that it will not work correctly on a non-debug version of the game, but here you go anyway.
I kept them off since I was trying to grind body part XP (didn't seem to do anything, if anyone's wondering).
She gets more exposure XP if she doesn't wear anything underneath when her blouse gets opened/skirt gets lifted, but there is a hard limit on how high her exposure XP can get from each source, and at some point you need to be undressing her completely to increase it.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
She gets more exposure XP if she doesn't wear anything underneath when her blouse gets opened/skirt gets lifted, but there is a hard limit on how high her exposure XP can get from each source, and at some point you need to be undressing her completely to increase it.
Sorry, poor wording on my part. I meant like despite raising exposure past 400, I didn't really see any change in behavior. I'm guessing it's the same for the other stats, which were all 200+. It also seems that she won't get exposure XP if you bind her in any way. I can't figure out what triggers breast XP though. It's the slowest stat to increase and I can't figure out how to raise it. Like out of five fights I see them being interacted with, maybe only one give me XP.

Usokitsuki

May 1, 2018
I meant like despite raising exposure past 400, I didn't really see any change in behavior. I'm guessing it's the same for the other stats, which were all 200+.
I believe certain stats work as additional gates to some events, like Elulu deciding to just ignore her lack of panties. Otherwise, the game is very much incomplete, so its not particularly surprising.
I can't figure out what triggers breast XP though. It's the slowest stat to increase and I can't figure out how to raise it. Like out of five fights I see them being interacted with, maybe only one give me XP.
Cumming from her breasts getting sucked/touched is the most surefire way, but is difficult to achieve. But overall they act the same as exposure xp, being rubbed through clothing gives upwards to X amount, then getting groped through bra gives up to an Y amount, then getting groped naked should give up to a Z amount, then getting sucked, etc. If your Elulu is constantly groped naked, you will not see any increase because you have already hit the upper limit of XP you can get from getting groped naked.

Reactions: Ferghus

RoKFenris

Aug 23, 2017
Which choice branch leads to the good end?
AFAIK it's not about choices, but stats. If you start from scratch, only use magic, and start the final boss fight as soon as you can, you should get the good ending without much issue. Quite fast too if you set auto-battle to use magic and choose skip mode.

Reactions: jstanthralias

DoGGo130

Jan 25, 2019
AFAIK it's not about choices, but stats. If you start from scratch, only use magic, and start the final boss fight as soon as you can, you should get the good ending without much issue. Quite fast too if you set auto-battle to use magic and choose skip mode.
What are the requirements for getting the good end in terms of stats? Asking since I am unable to get a good end on my saves.

picobyte

Oct 20, 2017
Some tags could be added: Corruption, Male domination, Stripping, Turn-based combat, and maybe also: Fantasy, Paranormal, trainer, Multiple endings and BDSM.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
What are the requirements for getting the good end in terms of stats? Asking since I am unable to get a good end on my saves.
According to some dudes on ULMF, less than 400 lust/desire, which is before nympho 2, iirc.

Reactions: DoGGo130

Usokitsuki

May 1, 2018
Just got here and it didn't trigger. Should she still be fully clothed (as in everything)?
Just keep rolling the train search. HOWEVER, the molester events might be dependent on some of the choices you made beforehand (although I don't see any correlation). Make sure your Elulu actually knows what cumming even is (cleared the first salaryman event where he makes her cum) - just simply having the first salaryman event trigger seems to be enough for the second one to fire, since even when I decided to not look up what cumming is, Elulu still met him the next day. Ramping Elulu's stats to reach 400 development and searching the train seems to trigger both molester events for me back to back with no issue, regardless of her clothing.
Keep in mind that the first salaryman event triggers at 300 pollution AND ABOVE, not below, so if you have not gotten it yet, you will need to keep rolling the search on upper pollution levels first.

EDIT: it might not be obvious from my wording, but the salaryman event is not a guaranteed and surefire event that will fire immediately upon reaching necessary conditions, it works just as any other encounter would, and so you might not even see the salaryman for the whole in-game day. Similarly, if your Elulu doesn't cum during the first event, it will not be flagged - as it works as a normal encounter right until she cums.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
This looks promising, not enough good chikan games with English translations out there. Hopefully this one gets updated and we get some penetration etc.

lopezero

Nov 25, 2017
Make sure your Elulu actually knows what cumming even is (cleared the first salaryman event where he makes her cum) - just simply having the first salaryman event trigger seems to be enough for the second one to fire, since even when I decided to not look up what cumming is, Elulu still met him the next day.
Maybe I'm not getting this event with the choices because I might have already seen it in my run. What happened to me is that I got the first one (the one in your quote) and another event with the salaryman happened before miasma 300. In this one, the conductor sprite showed up, asked erulu and sm to go with him to his office but no choice appeared for me (even though on the menu the last event load was called "fate choice").
There is a possibility of a soft block at some point, though I'm not sure.

Edit: Happened twice: 2nd run, after good ending, with stats bellow 400 sex development and before miasma 300.
2nd run, after bad ending, with all stats above 400 sex development (minus tits) before miasma 300.

arintal

Dec 23, 2018
I got good end with 500/500 sex stats in newgame+. Events are key.700+magic and purified everyone.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Purified everyone.
But every day, max lust/desire and the body part xp go down by like 5. How are you maintaining the 500/500 values without cumming? Like once you get to ~70% lust, she starts stuttering and shit.

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes