Others Completed Flower Princess Elulu - Molestation Train [v2.56] [Iwashiya]

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes

Dooder

Aug 21, 2017
Her reactions, even with a high lust/desire value, make me feel bad for her :')
She always seems terrified and desperate, which kind of makes me want to just rush the good ending and stop.
It's not like in 90% of other hentai rape/molestation games, where the girls just turn into pleasure dolls eventually.
She does like it subconsciously eventually, but she's still terrified about it and that made me really not want to corrupt her.
Quite nice also that the males molesting her only do it because the corruption and arent just asshats.
The delinquient that usually is the rapist in h games even says sorry and runs away when purified..

Last edited:

ng728x

Oct 5, 2019
is there any reason for this game to connect to the internet?
upon opening the game it immediately downloaded ~450kb
Good point. None I can think of as they didn't say it auto-patches in any way. You can easily block every program natively by opening windows defender firewall (just type firewall from start menu and it should show up), go to advanced settings, then Outbound rules. It will start a wizard that's very simple and straight-forward, then no worries. This is most used on pirated software and games but also helpful in these situations if you just want to be safe.

ninkpt

Nov 16, 2017
There's no gallery (as far as I can see), so what's the point of a save? In fact, there will be missing certain scenes too.
There 1 or 2 saves before some scenes. Also if someone want to see current "end game" but dont want to grind all the way to it

Chrysophade

Dec 5, 2018
When extracting the game make sure that all of the files are contained under a single folder. If you extract it to a specific folder with the same name as the compressed file the game doesn't run. At least thats what fixed it for me.

For example:

Downloads\Games\Heresy\Flower Princess Elulu - Molestation Train - Groping Training Edition -
The game runs fine.

Downloads\Games\Heresy\Flower Princess Elulu - Molestation Train - Groping Training Edition\Flower Princess Elulu - Molestation Train - Groping Training Edition\Flower Princess Elulu - Molestation Train - Groping Training Edition -
The game doesn't run and my 401k gets deleted.
this should be in the install details

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
Her reactions, even with a high lust/desire value, make me feel bad for her :')
She always seems terrified and desperate, which kind of makes me want to just rush the good ending and stop.
It's not like in 90% of other hentai rape/molestation games, where the girls just turn into pleasure dolls eventually.
She does like it subconsciously eventually, but she's still terrified about it and that made me really not want to corrupt her.
That's actually part of what I like. In certain moods, anyway. I love the fact that she just doesn't turn into some drooling slut from the odd grope and keeps her mind on the mission, even if she does corrupt a little. Makes her all the more cuter and all the better when bad things happen. Although I don't think this is something I'm going to play in long bursts; Seeing her like that for too long probably ain't healthy.

The issue with the grind isn't even the normal 'goal is too high' type, either. It's more because there is no middle ground. When you start out, the best way to lower Miasma level is to use magic as much as possible without depleting MP completely, but the best way to get to the lewd stuff is to try to use escape. The thing with escape, though, is that it is WAY too powerful and succeeds almost 100% of the time as long as you aren't leaning back or being restrained. Another problem is that it outright stops depleting HP when you fail to escape once you hit 40 HP or lower, which puts you in the exhausted state. Escape also doesn't seem to ever succeed in the kneeling position you use when stripped completely naked, but also never depletes HP in that position, which is where protect comes in, but that also stops working after 40 HP. At 40 or lower, the only depletion of HP comes from orgasms, which aren't easy in the beginning.
Personally, I followed Ferghus' advice earlier in the topic and didn't find it too bad so far. I'm currently in the low 300's and it's slowing because the attacks are more competent, but it's still going down.

The early few hundred miasma points are easy to get through, and I suspect the first couple of levels of pollution are basically an intro. I didn't find escape overpowered- even in small crowds it tended to fail a lot, as well as fail whenever groped in any way, which is kinda a problem when dealing with two people - getting to your turn unhandled is practically impossible. Once down to low HP it can be a pain in the ass, but a fair few not-outright-orgasm attacks do lower your HP too, usually by between 3-7hp, seemingly dependant on how much experience that bodypart has. It might be that with enough "experience" they stop doing HP damage but I'm not certain.

Reactions: Handgel

Usokitsuki

May 1, 2018
I love the fact that she just doesn't turn into some drooling slut from the odd grope and keeps her mind on the mission, even if she does corrupt a little.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hint: choose "Don't call the police" in the event at 400 sex development.

Last edited:
Reactions: alex2011

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018

... I mean, 400 sex development and lust/desire bars that high indicate to me that she might have had a bit more than the odd grope. IDK how she acts by the end (personally, I'd like her to still be at least a bit hesitant, and she does still look a bit weirded out there) but the fact that she's not already a total sex addict by the time she's halfway there puts the game massively ahead of similar corruption stories, IMO.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
That's actually part of what I like. In certain moods, anyway. I love the fact that she just doesn't turn into some drooling slut from the odd grope and keeps her mind on the mission, even if she does corrupt a little. Makes her all the more cuter and all the better when bad things happen. Although I don't think this is something I'm going to play in long bursts; Seeing her like that for too long probably ain't healthy.

Personally, I followed Ferghus' advice earlier in the topic and didn't find it too bad so far. I'm currently in the low 300's and it's slowing because the attacks are more competent, but it's still going down.

The early few hundred miasma points are easy to get through, and I suspect the first couple of levels of pollution are basically an intro. I didn't find escape overpowered- even in small crowds it tended to fail a lot, as well as fail whenever groped in any way, which is kinda a problem when dealing with two people - getting to your turn unhandled is practically impossible. Once down to low HP it can be a pain in the ass, but a fair few not-outright-orgasm attacks do lower your HP too, usually by between 3-7hp, seemingly dependant on how much experience that bodypart has. It might be that with enough "experience" they stop doing HP damage but I'm not certain.
It isn't overpowered when used for its intended purpose, but then you try to use it as a means to whittle down your own HP to get stripped so she starts not wearing underwear or stopping the search because they are wet or missing and she gets slippery as an eel. Granted it could just be that I had a bad run crowd wise as it is supposed to be most effective while in a crowd. They have never done HP ddamage by only groping, it either has to be me failing an escape or protect, I'm counting her automatic confused struggle thing as a protect, or an orgasm. It could be that I haven't leveled parts high enough, though pussy and exposure are above 400 with no damage.

400 in all four? I'm not sure I'll even get that far since I'm now at 201 miasma and the end is at 0. Granted I never go more than 1 miasma without a molester encounter.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
It isn't overpowered when used for its intended purpose, but then you try to use it as a means to whittle down your own HP to get stripped so she starts not wearing underwear or stopping the search because they are wet or missing and she gets slippery as an eel. Granted it could just be that I had a bad run crowd wise as it is supposed to be most effective while in a crowd. They have never done HP ddamage by only groping, it either has to be me failing an escape or protect, I'm counting her automatic confused struggle thing as a protect, or an orgasm. It could be that I haven't leveled parts high enough, though pussy and exposure are above 400 with no damage.

400 in all four? I'm not sure I'll even get that far since I'm now at 201 miasma and the end is at 0. Granted I never go more than 1 miasma without a molester encounter.
I'm not sure what scene the other guy is talking about. I guess I'll try to hit 400+ in everything.
As for HP damage, I think Elulu needs to be relatively inexperienced to see it. I remember early in she took like -3 lust and hp damage when someone tries to rub her through her underwear or something. This was before Nympho 1.

As for hitting 0 miasma, don't worry about it. The game asks you if you want to proceed to the end of the game. Saying adds 50 miasma. If you do decide to go through with it, there's also a NewGame+ mode. Not entirely sure what the point of it is yet. Despite having like 200-500 xp in each body part, I managed to legitimately drop her to 178 miasma in an in-game week without orgasming once.

Usokitsuki

May 1, 2018
I'm not sure what scene the other guy is talking about. I guess I'll try to hit 400+ in everything.
The event in question should be triggering on the train below 300 miasma with 400 lust/desire, with Elulu meeting a salaryman molester.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
The event in question should be triggering on the train below 300 miasma with 400 lust/desire, with Elulu meeting a salaryman molester.
Is it the one that locks out your ability to resist? Because I somehow didn't encounter that scene yet, despite 500 lust/desite and vaginal xp. I'm guessing it has to do with the previous dialogue choices I picked.
Also, how do you get the last 2 actions (the heart and the spoon)? Is that in the base game or is it only available in the debug patch we're all waiting on?

Usokitsuki

May 1, 2018
Also, how do you get the last 2 actions (the heart and the spoon)? Is that in the base game or is it only available in the debug patch we're all waiting on?
Spoon is debug patch only, heart (love) is an action that currently does nothing (except completely skipping Elulu's turn), and should be excavatable if one digs through the savefile code patiently enough. It is probably awhile until it is properly asigned a function. There is quite a bit of content actually that is already in the gamefiles and been there for some time, but is not coded on the mechanical level yet like, for example, switches for a "love route" with the molester from 400 development event, which don't do anything.

Reactions: Ferghus

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
As for HP damage, I think Elulu needs to be relatively inexperienced to see it. I remember early in she took like -3 lust and hp damage when someone tries to rub her through her underwear or something. This was before Nympho 1.

As for hitting 0 miasma, don't worry about it. The game asks you if you want to proceed to the end of the game. Saying adds 50 miasma. If you do decide to go through with it, there's also a NewGame+ mode. Not entirely sure what the point of it is yet. Despite having like 200-500 xp in each body part, I managed to legitimately drop her to 178 miasma in an in-game week without orgasming once.
I did see lust take a hit, but never HP, could just be that I wasn't in the range that takees HP damage or just missed the damage calculation being displayed, especially when I was already intentionally bringing my HP down myself. Good to know the ending isn't automatic, going on how easy it is to drop miasma when you aren't getting an encounter every time it drops by 1, the dev probably fully intends for the player to have to either refuse or to go through newgame+ to get some of the scenes. I'm on the second week, a little over actually, but it's mostly because I intentionally ground out the no underwear thing first.

I did have a couple scenes with him, but none gave me that look she has in your example.

Is it the one that locks out your ability to resist? Because I somehow didn't encounter that scene yet, despite 500 lust/desite and vaginal xp. I'm guessing it has to do with the previous dialogue choices I picked.
Not sure about one that locks out the ability to resist, but I do remember in the Japanese version there was a scene that gave you an option to accept the molestation. I mean an option in battle, not in the scene.

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
I did see lust take a hit, but never HP, could just be that I wasn't in the range that takees HP damage or just missed the damage calculation being displayed, especially when I was already intentionally bringing my HP down myself.
So I've now hit a point where I'm now only taking HP damage from orgasms. I am on Nympho 1 but I'm relatively sure that it's tied to body part XP, as it seemed to peter off unevenly - there was a point where I was taking HP losses and lust reductions from having breasts groped, while getting only a lust increase from pussy rubbing, and nothing from butt stuff. It feels like it might actually be better to play as virgin/serious as possible through the early stages to avoid gaining XP on enemies that won't boost anything? I'm a little tired atm so may be working that out wrong but it feels like that's good advice.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So I've now hit a point where I'm now only taking HP damage from orgasms. I am on Nympho 1 but I'm relatively sure that it's tied to body part XP, as it seemed to peter off unevenly - there was a point where I was taking HP losses and lust reductions from having breasts groped, while getting only a lust increase from pussy rubbing, and nothing from butt stuff. It feels like it might actually be better to play as virgin/serious as possible through the early stages to avoid gaining XP on enemies that won't boost anything? I'm a little tired atm so may be working that out wrong but it feels like that's good advice.
It may be, which means it is potentially possible to gain enough XP in one encounter to never see HP damage from molestation itself.

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes