Others Completed Flower Princess Elulu - Molestation Train [v2.56] [Iwashiya]

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes

Usokitsuki

May 1, 2018
Maybe I'm not getting this event with the choices because I might have already seen it in my run. What happened to me is that I got the first one (the one in your quote) and another event with the salaryman happened before miasma 300. In this one, the conductor sprite showed up, asked erulu and sm to go with him to his office but no choice appeared for me (even though on the menu the last event load was called "fate choice").
The one with the conductor is the one. There is a chance that not choosing "I have my own way" when Elulu first thinks at her home about how her mother would act after she is molested the first time might possibly lock you out of accepting the molestation in any capacity altogether - something I have not tested, so if you indeed did not choose this, it might be the reason.
In that scene you are supposed to have two choices: pretend you are lovers with the molester guy to avoid the police deal entirely, OR plead "don't call the police" which should lock you onto the slut rules route.

Reactions: lopezero
Jul 7, 2017
In that scene you are supposed to have two choices: pretend you are lovers with the molester guy to avoid the police deal entirely, OR plead "don't call the police" which should lock you onto the slut rules route.
If I recall correctly, you're only supposed get this choice if you have either the $5 "violence" patch or $10 "debug" patch from the game developer's ci-en. Otherwise it defaults to pretending to be lovers.

Reactions: Ferghus

lopezero

Nov 25, 2017
There is a chance that not choosing "I have my own way" when Elulu first thinks at her home about how her mother would act after she is molested the first time might possibly lock you out of accepting the molestation in any capacity altogether
Then we might have found why I'm locked out. Welp onto a new set of runs.

lopezero

Nov 25, 2017
If I recall correctly, you're only supposed get this choice if you have either the $5 "violence" patch or $10 "debug" patch from the game developer's ci-en. Otherwise it defaults to pretending to be lovers.
Oh, if it is like that then I might as well wait for another update.

imetus

Aug 29, 2017
can you grow agility?

nvm, escaping increases it but it's so slow, once we get to pollution 3, the girl keeps getting caught by the delinquents.

Last edited:

swilliam

May 26, 2017
can you grow agility?

nvm, escaping increases it but it's so slow, once we get to pollution 3, the girl keeps getting caught by the delinquents.
Escape is heavily tied to how crowded the train is, more/less people are shown in the background depending on what time it is, if there are few outlines of people shown you have a very high chance of escaping with any half decent agility while it is very hard or impossible to escape if its crowded.

If you are going for the good ending you might want to skip the morning rush, get on the next train instead and then get off the train when given the option so skip the "going home from work" crowd. This way you can almost guarantee that you will be able to escape encounters you dont think you will win.

imetus

Aug 29, 2017
After two rounds, the girl is too strong to fall unconscious. She can eventually get to the bad ending by going at it again but the HP won't drop because her sensitivities are too high. There needs to be an hp loss method even when exhausted.

Ulquiorra321

Oct 10, 2017
I really loved this game, I hope in futures updates they put a level 5 that they do the penetration, it would be marvelous.
Even if they don't add penetration on the train, if they add blindfold and gag, that would be perfect for this type of game.

ArxiDemon

Sep 27, 2017
i played it for 5 minutes and i like it
Five minutes just the time after which this game should be dropped. Dude, mark somewhere in the main post that there is no sex in this game, changelog is cool but it is hidden under the spoiler. And why are there oral sex in the tags? Princess did not even give anyone a blowjob. Apparently, this is such post irony from the developer, or trolling.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
After two rounds, the girl is too strong to fall unconscious. She can eventually get to the bad ending by going at it again but the HP won't drop because her sensitivities are too high. There needs to be an hp loss method even when exhausted.
When she cums, she loses anywhere between 10-20 hp. At very high sensitivities, she should be cumming every 3 or 4 turns. If your pollution level is less than 3, you should keep grinding down the miasma, or it's going to take forever to reach an ending.

Five minutes just the time after which this game should be dropped. Dude, mark somewhere in the main post that there is no sex in this game, changelog is cool but it is hidden under the spoiler. And why are there oral sex in the tags? Princess did not even give anyone a blowjob. Apparently, this is such post irony from the developer, or trolling.
Do you see the anal or vaginal sex tags? No? Then why are you expecting it? The molesters perform oral sex on her. Cunninlingus is even listed under the changelog, which you've apparently opened. This is all 100% on you for not reading or checking.

ArxiDemon

Sep 27, 2017
Do you see the anal or vaginal sex tags?
Do you see the no sexual content or only petting tags? No? Then what are you asking me about? Let's not continue this nonsense because of one strange game that doesn't have the right tags. From the category that everyone should always read spoilers, changelogs, etc. In 99.9% of games, all important information is located in the most visible and convenient place for players.

Reactions: Deucalion666

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Do you see the no sexual content or only petting tags? No? Then what are you asking me about? Let's not continue this nonsense because of one strange game that doesn't have the right tags. From the category that everyone should always read spoilers, changelogs, etc. In 99.9% of games, all important information is located in the most visible and convenient place for players.
Clearly you don't know what "no sexual content" means. I have no idea what you're going on about "only petting" because A) There's no tag that contains the word "only" or "petting", and B) There's a tentacle rape scene. Once again, this is all 100% on you for not reading or checking.
all important information is located in the most visible and convenient place for players
Being at the very top of every page in a thread isn't visible and convenient enough for you?

P.S. You do see the irony in claiming that something hidden under a spoiler is the "most visible and convenient", right?

Last edited:

ja_RA

Nov 6, 2018
Every time I get touched by an enemie there is a 0 or -2 or -3 pleassure... is this a bug? how I can fix it :(

Xoritas

Nov 16, 2018
Every time I get touched by an enemie there is a 0 or -2 or -3 pleassure... is this a bug? how I can fix it :(
Its not a bug, at first when she is touched she gets negative pleasure, when she gets used to it she will get positive pleasure.

ArxiDemon

Sep 27, 2017
Clearly you don't know what "no sexual content" means
Oh no, that's what I know. And this tag is not suitable for this game. Moreover, as this game is a fucking exception to the rules, then no one will bother and add a new tag as a only petting.

There's a tentacle rape scene
Bullshit, this is a bad ending where you can't even do anything, this is not a gameplay moment. The real gameplay is built on petting.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Oh no, that's what I know. And this tag is not suitable for this game. Moreover, as this game is a fucking exception to the rules, then no one will bother and add a new tag as a only petting.

Bullshit, this is a bad ending where you can't even do anything, this is not a gameplay moment. The real gameplay is built on petting.
Real talk, I don't understand anything you just said. You obviously seem very upset, so I'll just wish you better luck in finding a game that you actually like.

ArxiDemon

Sep 27, 2017
Real talk, I don't understand anything you just said. You obviously seem very upset, so I'll just wish you better luck in finding a game that you actually like.
And I did not say that the game is bad, the claim was that the main page is poorly provided with information. The game is a little disappointing, yes, it is. Nevertheless, I complete this game. And yeah, good luck.

Zomb1e13

Aug 26, 2018
And I did not say that the game is bad, the claim was that the main page is poorly provided with information. The game is a little disappointing, yes, it is. Nevertheless, I complete this game. And yeah, good luck.
I have to agree the main page does have mistakes in it. This game is not "completed", infact it was just updated today on dlsite and the dev posted a blog post where he says progress is going slower than he wanted, that he's adding a new area known as the city where violence takes place, and that the next blog post would be in 2 months.

Not sure why the dev's page was removed from the main post but the blog post is here:

Reactions: ViviX12 and Ferghus
4.00 star(s) 17 Votes