Others Completed Flower Princess Elulu - Molestation Train [v2.56] [Iwashiya]

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes

TheHighSpire

Feb 1, 2020
Is this a Degrees of Lewdity type game? Do you have any agency, or is just a "sit back and experience the girl being groped" game?

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Is this a Degrees of Lewdity type game? Do you have any agency, or is just a "sit back and experience the girl being groped" game?
you can fight back and as far as I know more or less remain pure, but there's no control over what the enemies do to you, except trying to prevent them from doing anything

picobyte

Oct 20, 2017
I also had the loading image. Was able to remove it by extracting resources/app.asar, editing extracted/tyrano/plugins/ell/ell.common.js and repackaging.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: eng2pu

eng2pu

Dec 14, 2018
Oh what?? O.O

Well if you go [Ver1.98] then add Patch1.34 from [Patch1.91+1.34] then add Patch 2.03 then add the Patch 2.04+1.36
You can find them in the forum.

It work fine View attachment 1044644

Did you put the v1.36 it seems to be a debug mode update

Maybe the patchs are very specific, i mean there is a molestation edition, molestation pro edition, violence Edition?, Molestation debug edition... So yeah better make a copy before patching.
well.... i did exact whatever you said, A version 1.98 game[from the JP DLsite], Patch1.34_d, Patch 2.03, Patch 2.04 and Patch 1.36_d.
After first time launch the game, it patched itself automatically.
However, the Game just won't start up anymore. :\

The version 1.98 Game I also tried the one from this Forum, few pages back. still can't start up, either.

before you ask, the game was perfectly run fine w/o those Patches.
I really hope i can use those pacthes, too. :(

And~~ "patch it in a C directory", makes no difference.

Last edited:

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
well.... i did exact whatever you said, A version 1.98 game[from the JP DLsite], Patch1.34_d, Patch 2.03, Patch 2.04 and Patch 1.36_d.
After first time launch the game, it patched itself automatically.
However, the Game just won't start up anymore. :\

The version 1.98 Game I also tried the one from this Forum, few pages back. still can't start up, either.

before you ask, the game was perfectly run fine w/o those Patches.
I really hope i can use those pacthes, too. :(

And~~ "patch it in a C directory", makes no difference.
Oh you have the same PB as me then. You can try with 7zip to unzip the patch and the App. (May need a plug in for it)
Make sur to unzip the App in an App folder
Only by doing it that way it work for me if not it never work after patching it the normal way.

You can't start the 1.98 from the forum huh. Oh man i don't know then. You run you're PC in Jap setting?

eng2pu

Dec 14, 2018
Oh you have the same PB as me then. You can try with 7zip to unzip the patch and the App. (May need a plug in for it)
Make sur to unzip the App in an App folder
Only by doing it that way it work for me if not it never work after patching it the normal way.

You can't start the 1.98 from the forum huh. Oh man i don't know then. You run you're PC in Jap setting?
Thanks for reply.

When I unzip things I always use 7zip. So, i'm pretty sure the PB is not the unzip software.

And, before I unzip the Jap things(especially games), I always make sure my PC is in Jap setting too.
I also put the Format and Time in Jap setting as well. :D

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
Thanks for reply.

When I unzip things I always use 7zip. So, i'm pretty sure the PB is not the unzip software.

And, before I unzip the Jap things(especially games), I always make sure my PC is in Jap setting too.
I also put the Format and Time in Jap setting as well. :D
Nope i'm talking about the App file in the "resources folder" can you unzip it and the patch too?

eng2pu

Dec 14, 2018
Nope i'm talking about the App file in the "resources folder" can you unzip it and the patch too?
Oh~ you mean "app.asar" that one file...
nope, i can't unzip it. (also first time know that we can unzip ".asar" by 7zip w/ plug.)
And, I'm starting to understand what was your meaning in the previous reply.

Now, i need to search the "Plug-in" for 7zip you said.

Thanks a lot!!

just one more thing I'd like to ask,
What about ".patch" file?
is it same as ".asar"? Can i just change the filename extension to ".asar" then unzip it? or need other method?

Last edited:
Reactions: 13Gatsu777

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
Oh~ you mean "app.asar" that one file...
nope, i can't unzip it. (also first time know that we can unzip ".asar" by 7zip w/ plug.)
And, I'm starting to understand what was your meaning in the previous reply.

Now, i need to search the "Plug-in" for 7zip you said.

Thanks a lot!!

just one more thing I'd like to ask,
What about ".patch" file?
is it same as ".asar"? Can i just change the filename extension to ".asar" then unzip it? or need other method?
Honestly i just tryed out to unzip with 7zip and it worked juste like that
Just make sure to have the inside of the App.asar inside an App folder
"E:Games\[Demo test]\0TEST\fp_elulu_pro_ver203\resources\app " like that App Folder.png

Good luck! Here there the asar plug with it

Tsukinotaku

May 2, 2018
I'm completely lost there... Pollution level keep going back to level 2 after the day is finished so i'm in a loop....

Radial

Sep 29, 2017
I'm completely lost there... Pollution level keep going back to level 2 after the day is finished so i'm in a loop....
Pollution levels increase every 200 m, and that is changed just by riding the train or using magic. every day, or skipping the boss increases m levels by a bit.

Last edited:

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
You're probably not cleansing enough. Your miasma level goes up a little at the start of each day. Defeating an enemy via cleansing lowers miasma levels by a pretty hefty amount. Just using the cleanse spell should shave a few points off.

Reactions: BloodKnight202
4.00 star(s) 17 Votes