Others Completed Flower Princess Elulu - Molestation Train [v2.56] [Iwashiya]

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
The developer is struggling with how to make the "violence edition" work. They don't know what kind of system to implement for it.

My suggestion would be to give the main character "masochism" and "willpower" meters or something like that.

Reactions: Ulquiorra321

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
does anyone know what the title song after beating the games lyrics are in English?
It's been a while since I played the game, but I'm pretty sure the song is listed somewhere in the credits. I definitely remember looking it up and finding it.

Magus2914

Nov 2, 2018
Here are the latest game files:
To install the patch, copy the contents of the patch.zip/patch folder into the basegame.zip/patch folder and the contents of the patch.zip/translation_csv folder into the basegame.zip/translation folder. After you do that and run the game, it'll install the patch, which can take ~15 minutes. You may have to whitelist the game folder to your antivirus due to the way the game updates itself.

There aren't any major changes in this latest patch if you've been keeping up with what's already been posted in this thread. The newest changes include graphical tweaks, word bubbles and cut-in images for the textbox, a Chinese translation, and a second settings page. Other than that, the main improvements the patch adds over the base game are:
  • A new event with the salaryman
  • A new series of events that trigger when your max pleasure is at least 400. Beg the conductor to not call the police to go down this path
  • Yankee and Reggae can use bondage equipment if miasma lower than 250 and you pass out while battling them
Also, keep in mind that the story intro has been removed in the patch. If it's your first time playing and you'd like to know the game's story, you should play an unpatched copy at least through when you first see a miasma rating on the train.

If you want to see the detailed patch notes, you can find them at .

Last edited:

Dampfkochtopf

Dec 30, 2019
To install the patch, copy the contents of the patch.zip/patch folder into the basegame.zip/patch folder and the contents of the patch.zip/translation_csv folder into the basegame.zip/translation folder. After you do that and run the game, it'll install the patch, which can take ~15 minutes. You may have to whitelist the game folder to your antivirus due to the way the game updates itself.
is there something new after installing this patch? i`ve installed it and played the game like normal, but all i can see is miasma 999 and that´s literally all. i can´t find any changes. nothing new for me.

rgbprincess

Aug 18, 2020
Thank you so much

Last edited:

Magus2914

Nov 2, 2018
is there something new after installing this patch? i`ve installed it and played the game like normal, but all i can see is miasma 999 and that´s literally all. i can´t find any changes. nothing new for me.
That's a fair question. I've added patch notes to the comment where I linked the files.

Dampfkochtopf

Dec 30, 2019

There aren't any major changes in this latest patch if you've been keeping up with what's already been posted in this thread. The newest changes include graphical tweaks, word bubbles and cut-in images for the textbox, a Chinese translation, and a second settings page. Other than that, the main improvements the patch adds over the base game are:
  • A new series of events that trigger when your total development is at least 400. Beg the conductor to not call the police to go down this path
  • Yankee and Reggae can use bondage equipment if miasma lower than 250 and you pass out while battling them
Also, keep in mind that the story intro has been removed in the patch. If it's your first time playing and you'd like to know the game's story, you should play an unpatched copy at least through when you first see a miasma rating on the train.
i must have missed these small changes, because when i play it, speed is 10 and commands are automatic. 99% of the game is happening in the background while doing house chores and waiting for the miasma to lower (999 is horribly long and makes the game extremly boring, so i don´t sit in front of my computer to watch these people groping elulu, which i´ve already seen thousands of times before)....

Reactions: Eidam and Htchn

annam

Apr 13, 2017
Is the censorship actually as heavy as the preview pictures show or are those just for promotional purposes?

TheVampire100

May 13, 2018
Is the censorship actually as heavy as the preview pictures show or are those just for promotional purposes?
No, its not like that. The private parts are still pixilated (as usual) but it's not that the entire screen gets pixilated, you can tell what's going on.

shineryuverus

Jul 18, 2017
i seem to be having an error when applying this patch something about not finding the trans_ballgag.csv despite the file being in all the translation files

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Wasnt this game finished? Are they gonna make more updates?
no, it's nowhere near finished, there's supposed to be 3 "modules" total, molestation (current), violence (currently developed) and another one I can't remember, and once finished they all will make up the whole game

YuujiHoshizora

Sep 19, 2017
no, it's nowhere near finished, there's supposed to be 3 "modules" total, molestation (current), violence (currently developed) and another one I can't remember, and once finished they all will make up the whole game
The last one was apparently going to be a rape version.

YuujiHoshizora

Sep 19, 2017

• A new series of events that trigger when your total development is at least 400. Beg the conductor to not call the police to go down this path
Any chance you can upload the pre-patched 2.12 version? I kinda suck when it comes to following instructions and keep getting the same error pop up about a missing trans_ballgag file, tried doing the direct unpack too, still not working out for me.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Hey ea3794 ,
Any chance you can try to make an any-OS version again of 2.12?
I tried with wine and arc_unpacker on the 1.98 base game but it does not seem to extract the EXE correctly. I don't get the extra_data file after extraction

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes