Others Completed Flower Princess Elulu - Molestation Train [v2.56] [Iwashiya]

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes

picobyte

Oct 20, 2017
By chance I noticed Elulu always goes round, on the train, if she falls unconscious just before the stop. I was wondering whether this could be used to circumvent the initial 'get home before curfew' rule.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Future content, but currently it's molestation(and fingering/licking) only
i have been wondering about the violence title though. I havent seen ryona scenes (physical abuse like punching and kicking). Perhaps its part of the park or city scenes or something.

Reactions: rgrtbrtbrtbr

Araragi74

Sep 22, 2018
i have been wondering about the violence title though. I havent seen ryona scenes (physical abuse like punching and kicking). Perhaps its part of the park or city scenes or something.
there's stuff for the park? i saw the train scenes

Zyllean

Oct 21, 2016
How to use city screen? Is it just placeholder for now? It has "Click Start" and "Click Stop" buttons, nut the seems do nothing. What am i missing? (Vv2.12, Mv2.12)

Magus2914

Nov 2, 2018
Here are the latest game files:
To install the patch, copy the contents of the patch.zip/patch folder into the basegame.zip/patch folder and the contents of the patch.zip/translation_csv folder into the basegame.zip/translation folder. After you do that and run the game, it'll install the patch, which can take ~15 minutes. You may have to whitelist the game folder to your antivirus due to the way the game updates itself.

There aren't any major changes in this latest patch if you've been keeping up with what's already been posted in this thread. The newest changes include graphical tweaks, word bubbles and cut-in images for the textbox, a Chinese translation, and a second settings page. Other than that, the main improvements the patch adds over the base game are:
  • A new event with the salaryman
  • A new series of events that trigger when your max pleasure is at least 400. Beg the conductor to not call the police to go down this path
  • Yankee and Reggae can use bondage equipment if miasma lower than 250 and you pass out while battling them
Also, keep in mind that the story intro has been removed in the patch. If it's your first time playing and you'd like to know the game's story, you should play an unpatched copy at least through when you first see a miasma rating on the train.
The link in my post has been updated for the latest version of the patch file.

Aquablast

Apr 21, 2019
I've been playing this game for like 5 hours and I couldn't trigger the ballgag scene described in the 2.02 update if my life depended on it. I'm running v2.135. Please help.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
I've been playing this game for like 5 hours and I couldn't trigger the ballgag scene described in the 2.02 update if my life depended on it. I'm running v2.135. Please help.
* miasma needs to be below 250
* you need to pass out with one of the molesters being reggae man
* you need to first put on the restraint in the back
* next time you pass out with reggae man, you should now have two new options in the restraint menu: face restraint (ballgag + blindfold) and the second restraint with the arms up.

PS: if you put on the face restraint when she is otherwise not bound, she will remove it herself when she wakes up

Aquablast

Apr 21, 2019
* miasma needs to be below 250
* you need to pass out with one of the molesters being reggae man
* you need to first put on the restraint in the back
* next time you pass out with reggae man, you should now have two new options in the restraint menu: face restraint (ballgag + blindfold) and the second restraint with the arms up.

PS: if you put on the face restraint when she is otherwise not bound, she will remove it herself when she wakes up
Thanks for the quick response. I actually meet every one of those requirements and I've made at least 20 attempts by now. If that's actually all you have to do then I guess the only explanation is that the game really hates me.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks for the quick response. I actually meet every one of those requirements and I've made at least 20 attempts by now. If that's actually all you have to do then I guess the only explanation is that the game really hates me.
Here are my quick- and auto-save files in case it helps

Reactions: Holicmaster

Aquablast

Apr 21, 2019
Here are my quick- and auto-save files in case it helps
Cheers man. Greatly appreciated.

Edit: well it still doesn't work. I'm starting to think my game might be glitched.

Edit2: Reinstalled and applied the patch, now it works. Not sure what crazy glitch happened in my previous install because everything else worked fine. Thank you again.

Last edited:

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
any news?
Unfortunately not much. The developer is trying to keep working on the game but they are dealing with health issues and still haven't figured out how they'll implement the next major version of the game. (They were supposed to be working on it since March but it didn't work out that way.)

Development is definitely stagnating but it hasn't outright stopped.

Last edited:
Reactions: Beggarman

entercaps

Feb 2, 2021
the teasing is too much and my dick can only get so hard, i really pray the next update would include some kinda plot to make Elulu fall into depravity and accept the slutness

Reactions: Goblin Slayer
4.00 star(s) 17 Votes