Others Completed Flower Princess Elulu - Molestation Train [v2.56] [Iwashiya]

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes

Dampfkochtopf

Dec 30, 2019
the teasing is too much and my dick can only get so hard, i really pray the next update would include some kinda plot to make Elulu fall into depravity and accept the slutness
you definitely didn´t read enough posts for this game, because there are ways to get exactly what you want.

entercaps

Feb 2, 2021
What do you mean? She never really accepts it. She's kinda in denial, accepting everything in order to accomplish her goals.
asking this too, my Elulu is at level 2 nympho and she's in despair state with world ending-like face but i cant go further. Is there a way to reach nympho level 3 and above? Her h-stats around 300-400.

Jul 7, 2017
asking this too, my Elulu is at level 2 nympho and she's in despair state with world ending-like face but i cant go further. Is there a way to reach nympho level 3 and above? Her h-stats around 300-400.
Not really.

With the exception of level 2 -- which seems to require completing the event where she can pretend to be the salaryman's lover -- it looks like nympho level is entirely dependent on her development stats. You get nympho lv 3 after her highest stat reaches 600. Then each additional level requires an additional 100 increase, reaching a maximum nympho lv of 6 when her stats reach 900. However, the game will lower her stats to 500 if they've gotten any higher than that. Presumably there just isn't much (if any) content in the game yet for nympho levels 3 and up.

As far as I can recall there's no way for her to sincerely accept the molestation. But if you go for the NEET route that's available in the violence/debug patches, then she can be blackmailed into trying to pretend to enjoy it (forcing herself to smile & laugh).

Dampfkochtopf

Dec 30, 2019
Not really.

With the exception of level 2 -- which seems to require completing the event where she can pretend to be the salaryman's lover -- it looks like nympho level is entirely dependent on her development stats. You get nympho lv 3 after her highest stat reaches 600. Then each additional level requires an additional 100 increase, reaching a maximum nympho lv of 6 when her stats reach 900. However, the game will lower her stats to 500 if they've gotten any higher than that. Presumably there just isn't much (if any) content in the game yet for nympho levels 3 and up.

As far as I can recall there's no way for her to sincerely accept the molestation. But if you go for the NEET route that's available in the violence/debug patches, then she can be blackmailed into trying to pretend to enjoy it (forcing herself to smile & laugh).
there is a "love"-button. press this button and she will enjoy the molestation to the fullest. she even says it "oh no! i get molested again." with a big smile.

entercaps

Feb 2, 2021
there is a "love"-button. press this button and she will enjoy the molestation to the fullest. she even says it "oh no! i get molested again." with a big smile.
i dont see this "love" button when Elulu got molested, is there a requirement for it to appear? like nympho lv3 or hstats?

Dampfkochtopf

Dec 30, 2019
i dont see this "love" button when Elulu got molested, is there a requirement for it to appear? like nympho lv3 or hstats?
this button is locked by default, but you can very easily unlock it. just check my replies to this thread and you will find your answer. i explained it in a very detailed way. look for "saveeditonline".

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
this button is locked by default, but you can very easily unlock it. just check my replies to this thread and you will find your answer. i explained it in a very detailed way. look for "saveeditonline".
i think they meant how to activate it in the "official" gameplay loop.

MemoryH

Feb 18, 2020
just scroll up on this page and you will find this:

just some small updates. not really worth mentioning
I would think the NEET now having the option to ask for Elulu's panties is worth mentioning, as well as being able to repeat Elulu's punishments in the NEET route.

Dampfkochtopf

Dec 30, 2019
I would think the NEET now having the option to ask for Elulu's panties is worth mentioning, as well as being able to repeat Elulu's punishments in the NEET route.
yeah, but it´s just a teensy-weensy-tiny bit what got updated/is new. 99% of all members who watch this thread want to see a big and real change in the game, not just a small option you have to search or don´t even need.

MemoryH

Feb 18, 2020
yeah, but it´s just a teensy-weensy-tiny bit what got updated/is new. 99% of all members who watch this thread want to see a big and real change in the game, not just a small option you have to search or don´t even need.
You do know you can write your own custom events, right?

MemoryH

Feb 18, 2020
How can one write his own custom events?
I had to check on my old notes on how it's done, and the process seems to have been patched out.
Normally, you're supposed to access %TEMP% to find the location in which the Elulu game extracts its content every time you load it up. However, I can't find it anymore on my end, so the creator must have changed how it works.

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes