Others Completed Flower Princess Elulu - Molestation Train [v2.56] [Iwashiya]

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes

shineryuverus

Jul 18, 2017
to help you, you should read the whole thread. there is an easy answer to that.
or just keep playing the game. it answers your question for its own. i don´t wanna spoil, because that ruins the fun.

EDIT: i saw too late that you are playing the violence edition. i don´t know if it is the same like the normal game.
Wait I thought the violence edition wasn’t out yet or is this a beta?

RandomGuy2018

Jun 9, 2018
to help you, you should read the whole thread. there is an easy answer to that.
or just keep playing the game. it answers your question for its own. i don´t wanna spoil, because that ruins the fun.

EDIT: i saw too late that you are playing the violence edition. i don´t know if it is the same like the normal game.
Guess I'll just keep playing then.

niconob92

Jul 16, 2017
It's unfortunately a very common mistranslation. You see it a lot in MTL games.
Probably japan's fault for using that word to describe orgasms lmao. They tend to pick words from foreing languages and use them in whichever way they feel like it at the moment.

onlypain45

Aug 7, 2021
Am I a dumbass or is there no content in the city/park areas? I have yet to see anything at the park itself, and whenever I click 'explore area' in one of the city regions it just shows that buffering bar thing for all eternity.

Guessing it's just a placeholder of some kind, but I want to make sure I'm not missing out on anything

Kuronius

Oct 25, 2017
Am I a dumbass or is there no content in the city/park areas? I have yet to see anything at the park itself, and whenever I click 'explore area' in one of the city regions it just shows that buffering bar thing for all eternity.

Guessing it's just a placeholder of some kind, but I want to make sure I'm not missing out on anything
It's not out yet.

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes