Others Completed Flower Princess Elulu - Molestation Train [v2.56] [Iwashiya]

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
I see two update patches in the 2.18 download, one is labeled 500 and the other 1000.
I should know but it's been a while since I played; what does that mean?

Evillobster

Nov 1, 2020
I know this is gonna sound stupid, but do I am just starting the game and I was wondering need to install the 2.16 update patch along with the 2.18 patch to get all the up to date content?

Vuongs

Aug 24, 2017
How to call NEET event?
when you reach nympho level 2 or 3, I don't remember exactly the requirement but eventually you will get a scene with salaryman. He molest Elulu and her scream alert the security guy to come and investigate. You will get 2 choices here. One is pretend to be salaryman's lover and after that no one will help Elulu anymore and she will be molest both on the train and in the station. The other choice will let you enter "NEET route". The salary man get caught, got fired from his job and become NEET. He will then stalk Elulu to her home and blackmail her to get revenge

onlypain45

Aug 7, 2021
Having gone through the debug menu, I noticed a... significant number of clothing items (e.g. different lingerie types, among other things) that don't seem to appear in the normal story. Am I dumb and missed it, or are the assets just sitting there till the developer finds a use for them?

Edit: Am clown and didn't notice the new clothing UI that was also added with the patch. Assuming there's... well, some sort of integration or another with that, but hell if I know, really.

Last edited:

letan

May 4, 2017
I'm stuck at level 2 nimbo, I Tried to increase her all stats to 600 but they keep stuck at 500

letan

May 4, 2017
Can Anyone help me how to increase her stats in 600 to up her nympho to level 3 ? I tried everything from panties to without panties, etc... but stats keep staying at 500

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes