Others Completed Flower Princess Elulu - Molestation Train [v2.56] [Iwashiya]

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes

shineryuverus

Jul 18, 2017
i´m to 10000000000000000 sorry. i misread that point.
but can you provide a link to that statement please? i couldn´t find any information n this case :(
That link I sent before has him saying that he is quitting and that he has a serious problem it’s near the middle of the page under user name memory

MrSleeping

Feb 19, 2020
Seems like the person who was doing the English translation for this Game isnt doing so great right now, in April on another Website he wrote "I quit. I won't go into detail because I don't want to upset anyone.
I quit translating this game, and I quit translating everything I planned to translate.
You'll have to find someone else to do the deed now.
I'm sorry. I won't be coming back."
Later he wrote "It's actually something REALLY FUCKING WORSE, like tossing a pebble at a tin can only to unintentionally hit a nuclear reactor levels of worse. :( So no, it's not my eye.
I literally have a death clock over my head now. I won't be among the living soon... *(Cries in unlife)*"
So i dont think he is coming back to this Game and wejust have to wait and hope the Dev finds another Person who will translate this Game.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
I'm sorry to have reported many times. .. ..
Somehow I've been feeling sick lately ...
When it comes to such regular work, I feel like I'm suffocating and feeling uncomfortable ...
I'm really sorry,
either the work load is too much for him or he got the bug. cant say, dont speak the language.

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
Game is freezing after passing out in the train. Seems like it's missing a picture. Am I the only one with this issue ? View attachment 1498635
thought it froze too, but you're presented with the stripping choice, more options unlock with more corruption

I just finished the game lol the tentacle ending proved a bit of a challenge to get since I corrupted her too much :D

Silverveil

Aug 2, 2018
Seems like the person who was doing the English translation for this Game isnt doing so great right now, in April on another Website he wrote "I quit. I won't go into detail because I don't want to upset anyone.
I quit translating this game, and I quit translating everything I planned to translate.
Later he wrote "It's actually something REALLY FUCKING WORSE, like tossing a pebble at a tin can only to unintentionally hit a nuclear reactor levels of worse. :( So no, it's not my eye.
I literally have a death clock over my head now. I won't be among the living soon... *(Cries in unlife)*"
So i dont think he is coming back to this Game and wejust have to wait and hope the Dev finds another Person who will translate this Game.
well that's... quite frankly terrible, I wish and hope that they're still with us, fighting the good fight and not on the other side (if there is one).

Jackoleo

Jul 24, 2018
RIP :(

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
View attachment 1459161
it´s google translators fault, not the japanese. even after your 4-year-membership on this forum you don´t know this?
Probably refering to constructed by Japanese speakers on the basis of loanwords derived from English and embedded into the Japanese lexicon with refashioned, novel meanings diverging significantly from the originals.

If i had to give you an advice, it's to stop helping, since you're a rather stuck-up individual who probably hasn't realized that any repetitive issue you have with with an user you'll keep having it with almost the rest of the users in this site.
I kinda agree with Dampfkochtopf's mentality though. If no one has talked about or posted a new update, there's a good chance that it either hasn't happened yet or people don't know it's happened yet. If you're dying to find out which one it is, be proactive about it. Don't shift the responsibility onto others.
It clutters the thread. For example, every 2 or 3 pages in the EraTohoK thread is someone either warning about the Exe being flagged as a virus or asking whether it's a false positive. And people, time and again, have to explain it. Another user estimates that 25% of the thread is people asking/getting answers about that particular thing. Or asking for game saves for things in development. If everyone would use the search bar, it would be extremely easy to find. But because people keep asking for it, you often have pages of search result from just the people asking for a save. I feel like it's worth having these discussions because sometimes people do actually listen.
Edit: Sometimes common sense isn't really obvious and has to be taught.
Asking for updates is the norm not only here but in most if not all the other threads, while i agree in the approach of releasing new versions as updates, the OP doesn't get much love which makes the situation worse, if it was cleaner a.k.a. had a q&a and was up-to-date then you could just say "check the op" and the search function is not exactly a precise tool... which could prevent some repetitive questions for those who don't want to bother searching through several pages.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Asking for updates is the norm not only here but in most if not all the other threads, while i agree in the approach of releasing new versions as updates, the OP doesn't get much love which makes the situation worse, if it was cleaner a.k.a. had a q&a and was up-to-date then you could just say "check the op" and the search function is not exactly a precise tool... which could prevent some repetitive questions for those who don't want to bother searching through several pages.
Asking for updates locked behind a paywall is one thing. Asking for updates that anyone can access is another. If you're going to read about it here anyways, why not go look yourself? Why make someone copy and paste the Google Translated text from the dev blog and clutter the thread when you can just visit the dev blog yourself?
A Q&A is a stupid idea for various reasons. 1) Most of the people asking these dumb questions are people who don't read the shit under the OP. I promise you, the people who can't spend 10 seconds of their life using the search bar isn't going to read a list of 20 FAQs. 2) It's because of the shit ton of dumb questions that make it harder to find the answer in the first place. If you legitimately made an effort and can't find the answer, clearly explain your issue. Don't just ask a vague question and wait for someone to decipher your intentions. If your question sounds stupid, that's on you. We're all adults here. No one needs their hand held.

Reactions: Dampfkochtopf

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
I'm glad the developer never gave up and is still picking away at the game at least. There's a lot of content in there that hasn't been implemented yet (including further corruption dialogue and expressions that I've seen glitch in and out when I went against "truant students").

They apologize a bit too much though, geez. I wonder if they suffer from depression or something.

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
I'm glad the developer never gave up and is still picking away at the game at least. There's a lot of content in there that hasn't been implemented yet (including further corruption dialogue and expressions that I've seen glitch in and out when I went against "truant students").

They apologize a bit too much though, geez. I wonder if they suffer from depression or something.
It's normal to apologize a lot if not even more in japan, no idea if you've seen news of japanese stations apologizing for trains leaving minutes or even seconds late/early, hell even apologizing that you left something on a train or a taxi.
It's probably because the japanese live so much under the clock that they don't want their time to be wasted or to waste other people's time
Although the VN "The most forbidden love in the world" explains that it might also be a very japanese way to save face in case things go wrong as in, the more you apologize up-front, the less people are willing to complain.

Dampfkochtopf

Dec 30, 2019
is there a way to machine translate all the untranslated text on this game?
if you can find a way, please tell me. i tried it before, but it didn´t work (text translating in deepl and copying it back). it gave me an instant crash. even when it was simple text.

Silverveil

Aug 2, 2018
is there a way to machine translate all the untranslated text on this game?
i think the easyest way would be to do it by hand and machine using a translator and the translation file. youed have to copy the text and put it in the right spots to and from the file and the translator, it would take ages but it can be done. you'd want to put in the punctuation so it's easier to read. I tryed but lost the file a few months ago while cleaning out my old laptop.

Last edited:

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
I really really like the art style, but somehow her desperation made me pretty depressed after a while :')
Usually in these molestation/rape scenarios there's eventually a "feel good" moment for the girls, but in this one it feels like, even though she gets more sensitive and orgasms more easily, she is always struggling and despairing, which pulls down the mood eventually.

Vuongs

Aug 24, 2017
I really really like the art style, but somehow her desperation made me pretty depressed after a while :')
Usually in these molestation/rape scenarios there's eventually a "feel good" moment for the girls, but in this one it feels like, even though she gets more sensitive and orgasms more easily, she is always struggling and despairing, which pulls down the mood eventually.
Actually she is like that because you follow "humiliation" route which she will always deny the pleasure and everyone around will just bully her, make her cry/despairing even more.
If you follow "blackmail" route she will learn to smile when receiving pleasure instead.
I believe there will be more route in the future consider this game is still at early state

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
Actually she is like that because you follow "humiliation" route which she will always deny the pleasure and everyone around will just bully her, make her cry/despairing even more.
If you follow "blackmail" route she will learn to smile when receiving pleasure instead.
I believe there will be more route in the future consider this game is still at early state
A route like that would be surprising given the tone of the game as one could argue that the intent of the game is prety clear the opposite of that, but I think it would be a nice addition anyways to have the opportunity of reaching a good ending or helping her overcome her predicaments.

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
Maybe I'm misremembering since I haven't played the game in a while, but wasn't that more like a "forced" smile etc.
I mean she does enjoy it and all, but it still seemed like she hates that she enjoys it.

Vuongs

Aug 24, 2017
Maybe I'm misremembering since I haven't played the game in a while, but wasn't that more like a "forced" smile etc.
I mean she does enjoy it and all, but it still seemed like she hates that she enjoys it.
She is forced at first but when processing in this route, we can see that she actually enjoy it herself during the training, realize that her body become lewder. At the end, the blackmail guy might be able to train her into slut, pervert, exhibitionist, etc...

1640566262030.png

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
She is forced at first but when processing in this route, we can see that she actually enjoy it herself during the training, realize that her body become lewder. At the end, the blackmail guy might be able to train her into slut, pervert, exhibitionist, etc...

View attachment 1564640
Oh, I've never seen a scene in a restroom. I guess I did miss out on some stuff after all :')
Maybe that's a reason to replay it. Thanks for the info.

Dinamida

Feb 9, 2018
Going through debug mode i found actual sex, like there is front and back sex both vaginal and anal and also blowjobs! When are we expecting this to be an actual thing? I mean the pics and the rest already exists, when is it coming out?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Goblin Slayer
4.00 star(s) 17 Votes