Others Completed Flower Princess Elulu - Molestation Train [v2.56] [Iwashiya]

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes

rgbprincess

Aug 18, 2020
"Ver 2.194

The updated contents are as follows.
・ Added a rule to prohibit sitting down and hiding in the
molester neat event ・ Added "Request for prohibition of returning clothes of the conductor" to the molester neat event Added
"Shameful cum event in front of the conductor " in addition to the above

The rules must be applied one by one in the order of "no sitting" → "no hiding" → "no return of conductor's clothes".
It may be a little annoying. .. .. I 'm sorry ... If
you apply the last "Prohibition of returning clothes for the conductor", a "Train conductor's shameful climax event" will occur when the conductor comes to return the clothes."

Rin556

Aug 14, 2021
"Ver 2.194

The updated contents are as follows.
・ Added a rule to prohibit sitting down and hiding in the
molester neat event ・ Added "Request for prohibition of returning clothes of the conductor" to the molester neat event Added
"Shameful cum event in front of the conductor " in addition to the above

The rules must be applied one by one in the order of "no sitting" → "no hiding" → "no return of conductor's clothes".
It may be a little annoying. .. .. I 'm sorry ... If
you apply the last "Prohibition of returning clothes for the conductor", a "Train conductor's shameful climax event" will occur when the conductor comes to return the clothes."
Wonder when someone will upload the updates here. Cause this sounds like a nice addition.

Usokitsuki

May 1, 2018
is there ever going to be a beg or taunt action?
As a matter of fact, there's already been a sixth action in the game files for the longest time. It is not coded in, meaning pressing it does absolutely nothing. It is not clear what *exactly* its gonna do, so it might not be quite a "beg" or "taunt" action as much as something else, but you can take a wild guess. Sardines, as far as I am aware, never mentioned it, but they did took their time to adapt it to the new spin menu, so it is something they plan on working on.
1644298039002.png

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes