Others Completed Flower Princess Elulu - Molestation Train [v2.56] [Iwashiya]

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes

n0b0di

Nov 17, 2017
Here's a save if you want to see some of the major events in the game for both the good and bad route. Make sure you use the 2.195 patch posted by Vedora
which is which? i only able to get where
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and the usual ones,
Is there other events i missed? beside anal play.

Humpme Dumpme

Aug 23, 2017
which is which? i only able to get where
and the usual ones,
Is there other events i missed? beside anal play.
The first 3 saves are for the good route. You can check the 3rd one to see the good ending. The ones that follow are for the bad route. 8th save is if you want to check all the training Elulu gets from the guy with the glasses. 10 through 14 is Elulu's bad behavior getting noticed by more and more people, being molested after she gets off the train after curfew and at the start of the day. 16 and 17 are the start of the bad end.
That's all there is in the game at this point so you haven't missed anything :)

Usokitsuki

May 1, 2018
According to sardines' ci-en, they still are yet to finish up with the doggy style poses, and will only move onto violence mode once that is done (which would hopefully be this month) — and sardines still thinks insertion is not gonna be implemented until the end of may at the very least. So don't go clenching your asscheeks prematurely.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
My asscheeks have been clenched for years so hard that the buildup of crust has cemented them shut, I think they can handle a couple months.

Here's hoping they stick to their schedule. I absolutely love the design of this game, but the impossibility of getting anywhere beyond third base makes it frustrating in equal measure.

yeahyah

Sep 3, 2021
My asscheeks have been clenched for years so hard that the buildup of crust has cemented them shut, I think they can handle a couple months.

Here's hoping they stick to their schedule. I absolutely love the design of this game, but the impossibility of getting anywhere beyond third base makes it frustrating in equal measure.
Have you seen the update on their page? ETA is May.

(Warning: MTL AHEAD)
Status report
sorry······
The doggy style relationship hasn't ended yet ...
The implementation of the book insertion over there has been completed, and now we are implementing the image and animation of the butt book insertion.
Until now, it took a lot of time to create the mechanism, but I think that it will be early from here because the butt book insertion can be applied to the book insertion over there ...

March results
1. 1. Maintenance of doggy style image
The image of the doggy style pose over there book insertion has been prepared and an animation has been added.
There is only one type of image in this insertion, but we have added multiple animation patterns to give it variations.

2. 2. Image correction of erotic shorts
The image of the erotic shorts in the standing pose has been slightly modified ...
I used to add shadows to create a three-dimensional effect, but because of that, there are parts that are too black, and the shadows are gone.
Also, I fixed that some of the erotic shorts covered my legs and disappeared slightly due to the pose.

Scheduled for April
1. 1. Maintenance of doggy style image
I'm terribly sorry.
This month will definitely end ...
Unlike the wishful thinking so far, the end is clearly visible now, so I think we can finish it this time.

2. 2. Violence version scenario creation
As soon as the doggy style image is ready, we will start creating the scenario for violence ...

Upcoming appointment
The goal at the beginning of the year was to release the violence edition in May ...

sorry. First and foremost, it's impossible.
Given the current situation, I think it's finally possible to implement this insertion event in May ...
First of all, I will do my best with that as a goal.

If you like this article, give a tip to help

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Have you seen the update on their page? ETA is May.

(Warning: MTL AHEAD)
"Butt book insertion" huh?

Man, fisting has gotten real weird. People putting whole-ass books up their bum now.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Here you have the full game with all updates, I believe even the latest patch v2.19

Violence Edition + Molestion Edition

friendly reminder that zippy is geoblocking like tv stations without global licenses for the stuff they put online.

Reactions: Empeoror of Mankind
4.00 star(s) 17 Votes