Others Completed Flower Princess Elulu - Molestation Train [v2.56] [Iwashiya]

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes
Jul 7, 2017
Going through debug mode i found actual sex, like there is front and back sex both vaginal and anal and also blowjobs! When are we expecting this to be an actual thing? I mean the pics and the rest already exists, when is it coming out?
According to the dev's latest ci-en post, he's aiming to release the violence edition in May. But even if it gets released on-time, I don't know how much of the sex stuff will be in that part versus the one after. Does anyone remember if the developer ever went into detail about what content will be in the violence edition?

Reactions: Holicmaster

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
how do u use the patches?
A patch is an archive which contains a 'patch' folder and 1 or more 'translation' folder so you need to extract them in the game folder and overwrite existing files. Then when you start the game it detects a file in the 'patch'-folder and use it to patch the game to that version and shutdown.
Now when you start the game, you have an updated game version.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
is this the version from december 2021?
The latest version you can find here is 2.19 which was released on 31/10

The developer in the meantime has released the following versions which have not been shared here:
- Fixed a bug where gloves would remain displayed on the male picture when wearing gloves during butt training
-Fixed a bug that double hands are displayed when ass training is performed after selecting play with underwear at a NEET event and displaying underwear.
-Slightly shortened startup time
-Fixed a bug that some images were not displayed (chest licking, love juice, Elul hand)
-Fixed a bug where the first Slut rule couldn't be selected at the NEET event

Reactions: ronan333

ragham

Feb 6, 2019
Hello. After I played on the version 2.18 and 2.19, spent hours of game, reach nympho 4, I've never reached scenes talked at some pages ago where you can report the salaryman to the controller at the police which revenges himself afterward and stalk Elulu. I have also never found the event with the neet guys on the toilet.
How is possible to do that ?

The first two events that appear in the game is when Elulu is surprised by men looking for her and want or not to find what it is, while the second event is when you can choose to yell like mama or do your own way.
I have tested the differents answers but ending up at the same problem.
If you answer "yell like mama" you have the scene with the salaryman and the controller where you have absolutely no choice at all than just watch her nodding to report him at the police.
If you answer "i do my own way" then the game keeps going.
Is it a bug maybe ?

Later in game, only the duo delinquant+neet guys are able to restrain NAKED Elulu in some different positions. No other duo can do some similiar things to a naked nympo Elulu, which is very surprising. Is it a bug ?

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Hello. After I played on the version 2.18 and 2.19, spent hours of game, reach nympho 4
I have the NEET scenes and Elulu is still 2 and I read here also that this is the current max you can reach

I've never reached scenes talked at some pages ago where you can report the salaryman to the controller at the police which revenges himself afterward and stalk Elulu.
If you answer "yell like mama" you have the scene with the salaryman and the controller where you have absolutely no choice at all than just watch her nodding to report him at the police.
I am confused? Did the conductor take the salaryman to the police or not? This results in him getting fired and becoming NEET and stalking her and the rest. Or maybe there is a second similar scene later on were her arousal needs to be over 400 or something. I never had any issue of getting it and I think I choose the own way-option in my save to get her molested more earlier on.

Later in game, only the duo delinquant+neet guys are able to restrain NAKED Elulu in some different positions. No other duo can do some similiar things to a naked nympo Elulu, which is very surprising. Is it a bug ?
Later in the game it is delinquent+reggae-man duo that can restrain Elulu no matter what clothes she is or ins't wearing. If you read the text it is the restraints of the reggae-man that are being used and he only appears as a friend together with the delinquent so that is why only that duo can restrain her

ragham

Feb 6, 2019
Thank you for your answer.

> Did the conductor take the salaryman to the police or not?
No he did not. He has never done that with any kind of answers I could have. This scene appears early in the game.

The answer can matter, like if you choose "by your own way" then you do even not see the scene with controller+delinquent.

I confunded nympho and miasm level. I reached level 4 of miasm without seeing that famous scene. Outside there was also none event. Just some agression from 3 guys. I got the outside scene with a lot of guys and the controller, too.
I already delete all files and redl them, but it doesn't fix something.

MemoryH

Feb 18, 2020
Thank you for your answer.

No he did not. He has never done that with any kind of answers I could have. This scene appears early in the game.
You need the patch to access that part of the game. Did you install the patch?

ragham

Feb 6, 2019
Yes, I extracted the folder, then I moved the file writing "patch 2.18" (there is also an other zip folder writing "500" but I didn't touch it) in the "patch" folder from the game. Game was loading the new patch, then ask me to open again the application to be able to play.

Vuongs

Aug 24, 2017
There is a choice at the scene with conductor and salaryman. Choose "Plead 'Don't call the police'"

1642384572788.png

ragham

Feb 6, 2019
This picture reflectt nicely my problem. In that text box, I have the "!", but I don't have the choices below. There is only the "!" then I can only click to pass to the next block of text while the game consider the choice to be "say we are lovers".

Maybe I do something wrong to install the patch since nobody has had this problem before. I don't know what I would do wrong.
Maybe actions I do in game could delete the possibility to choose ?

MemoryH

Feb 18, 2020
This picture reflectt nicely my problem. In that text box, I have the "!", but I don't have the choices below. There is only the "!" then I can only click to pass to the next block of text while the game consider the choice to be "say we are lovers".

Maybe I do something wrong to install the patch since nobody has had this problem before. I don't know what I would do wrong.
Install. The. Patch.

Krysty

Oct 13, 2019
She is forced at first but when processing in this route, we can see that she actually enjoy it herself during the training, realize that her body become lewder. At the end, the blackmail guy might be able to train her into slut, pervert, exhibitionist, etc...

View attachment 1564640
How do you get that scene if I can ask you?

Last edited:

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017

How do you get that scene if a can ask you?
First make sure you have a recent version. You can check your version in the title screen
1642606463768.png

Secondly, according the developer blog website one of the things the patch adds is this:
※ Begging "Plead 'Don't call the police'." at the event of sex development over 400.

Krysty

Oct 13, 2019
First make sure you have a recent version. You can check your version in the title screen
View attachment 1605732

Secondly, according the developer blog website one of the things the patch adds is this:
※ Begging "Plead 'Don't call the police'." at the event of sex development over 400.
Well, looks like the ver from OP is still 2.18. I just downloaded the base game 1.98 again to test (just played the game with just 2.16 and 2.18 patchs and didnt used the 1.42/1.43) and encountered the same problem like the fellow dude ragham faced. After reading again and again a few pages and after doing a test with these patchs, now the game works (maybe, i need to play the game and see if I still get the option problem with the Salaryman event) because I have now the title in the same form you have (but is 2.18 and I dont see in the OP a 2.19 patch or game ver). Anyway, maybe this could be usefull to the people and to ragham, this is how this need to be done to make it work (at least I did this and worked):

1-Download the Base Game (1.98)

2-Download both Patch Zips (Flower_Princess_Elulu_Patch_216_142 and Flower_Princess_Elulu-v2.18-update_patch)

3-Extract the Base Game where you want

4-Extract the Flower_Princess_Elulu_Patch_216_142, you will have two compressed zips named patch_ver216_v and patch_ver216_v_ver142_d

5-Extract the patch_ver216_v, go to the patch folder and copy all the files you find there and paste the files into the "patch" folder you can see into the base game

6-Extract patch_ver216_v_ver142_d, same as above, go to the patch folder and copy all the files and paste the files into the patch folder of the base game (it will ask you to replace files, do it)

7-Extract Flower_Princess_Elulu-v2.18-update_patch, you will have two compressed zips named patch_ver218_v--500 and patch_ver218_v_ver143_d--1000

8-Extract the patch_ver218_v--500, go to the patch folder and copy all the files you find there and paste the files into the "patch" folder you can see into the base game (if ask you to replace any file, do it)

9-Extract the patch_ver218_v_ver143_d--1000, again, go to the patch folder and copy all the files and paste the files into the patch folder of the base game (it will ask you to replace files, do it)

10-Now run the game (fp_elulu.exe) and will start patching the game. After patching, push the Ok green button and the game will close.

11-Run again the game and now you will see the title of the game with "FlowerPrincess Elulu -Violence Edition(v2.18) add Molestation Edition(v2.18)- Debug Mode(v1.43)" (in japanese at first, because we didnt add a english patch in this "tuto", but dont worry, go to the last option in the main menu called "Settei" (せってい), look at the ENG button, click there and now you have the game in english)

Again, hope this is usefull for all and to ragham, and remember guys, this is how I made the things to make it work, cant say if this would cause errors or a bad patching but at first looks well. Thanks osmcuser132 for the image, was very usefull.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Incorrect and way to complicated:
1. OK, download the base game
2. NOK, download only 2.19 here
3. OK, extract the game where you want
4. NOK, extract only 2.19 in the game folder from step 3
Skip step 5 to 9
10. OK, start the game and it will patch the base game to 2.19, no previous patches needed.
11. Play 2.19

ragham

Feb 6, 2019
I will follow your steps carefully. If that still does not work, it is fine, the game is already enjoyable. Thank you Krysty, thank you everyone for your help ! Cheers :)

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
On a side note: it may be better to install 2.18 (only one version though, 500 is normal, 1000 is with debug) iso 2.19

When the NEET event starts he can set 2 rules for Elulu, but there is a bug in 2.19 that makes it so maybe only one show up. I ran into it yesterday after starting a new game. My old save from 2.18 does not have it.
It is fixed in one of the 2.19x versions according to the developer blog but those have not been shared here (yet)

2.18 does not have that bug and 2.19 only adds anal training with a latex glove on so you do not really miss anything IMO

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Is there a way to get the blowjob in the debug mode as an actual scene, or is it just a certain dress-up style right now?

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes