Others Completed Flower Princess Elulu - Molestation Train [v2.56] [Iwashiya]

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes

kofte

Jan 18, 2018
Can Anyone help me how to increase her stats in 600 to up her nympho to level 3 ? I tried everything from panties to without panties, etc... but stats keep staying at 500
as far as I know the limit is 500 atm

ragham

Feb 6, 2019
Hello and thank you for sharing this great game. I see that you also share some updates on this game. Where should I move this folder to make this game being updated, please ? Thanks.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Hello and thank you for sharing this great game. I see that you also share some updates on this game. Where should I move this folder to make this game being updated, please ? Thanks.
extract it, move the files to /patch/ and it'll do it itself when you next start

araARA

Dec 2, 2017
Game is freezing after passing out in the train. Seems like it's missing a picture. Am I the only one with this issue ? 1636829003910.png

Dampfkochtopf

Dec 30, 2019
how do you get to Nympho 3 ...

also.. is there actual BJ scene or this just from Debug ?
is it only me or is anybody else really getting sick of seeing the same questions over and over again? i´m not even in the slightest mood to answer it anymore, because i´m also totally sick of these lazy idiots who just ask questions without reading the whole thread, because that way it is easier for them.. and then there are people who answer them... and think i´m salty...

Dampfkochtopf

Dec 30, 2019
Oh shit, that's horrible. RIP that dude.
ignore this persons reply on your question. based on iwashiyas cien,

he is just feeling sick.
qoute:
I'm sorry to have reported many times. .. ..
Somehow I've been feeling sick lately ...
When it comes to such regular work, I feel like I'm suffocating and feeling uncomfortable ...
I'm really sorry,
From now on, I will change the regular report, which was twice a month, to a report only once a month at the beginning of the month.

However, whenever I come up with a chat or something interesting, I will upload it ...

---------------------
and there isn´t any ulmf from iwashiya. i couldn´t find any hint on ulmf....

shineryuverus

Jul 18, 2017
Oh shit, that's horrible. RIP that dude.
He is still alive last I heard but he is bitter cause of his condition so
ignore this persons reply on your question. based on iwashiyas cien,

he is just feeling sick.
qoute:
I'm sorry to have reported many times. .. ..
Somehow I've been feeling sick lately ...
When it comes to such regular work, I feel like I'm suffocating and feeling uncomfortable ...
I'm really sorry,
From now on, I will change the regular report, which was twice a month, to a report only once a month at the beginning of the month.

However, whenever I come up with a chat or something interesting, I will upload it ...

---------------------
and there isn´t any ulmf from iwashiya. i couldn´t find any hint on ulmf....

edit: i was only talking about the translator not the developer

Last edited:

Dampfkochtopf

Dec 30, 2019
He is still alive last I heard but he is bitter cause of his condition so

edit: i was only talking about the translator not the developer
i´m to 10000000000000000 sorry. i misread that point.
but can you provide a link to that statement please? i couldn´t find any information n this case :(

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes