Others Completed Flower Princess Elulu - Molestation Train [v2.56] [Iwashiya]

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes

yasnadhy

Mar 1, 2018
DGS-

you were wrong in saying this: You're a gentleman and a scholar. I was looking for a translated version of this game forever.
because I'm an erudite and gentle lady =D enjoy that version but I still can't get through day 5 if you can get through it let me know =D I'll leave you told that it has several ways to pass events lassively in a normal way and aggressively

Apr 7, 2019
DGS-

you were wrong in saying this: You're a gentleman and a scholar. I was looking for a translated version of this game forever.
because I'm an erudite and gentle lady =D enjoy that version but I still can't get through day 5 if you can get through it let me know =D I'll leave you told that it has several ways to pass events lassively in a normal way and aggressively
somebody who is especially knowledgeable about a particular game, and has rare links to it, is certainly erudite. but i have to disagree with the use of the term "gentle lady." i believe the simple use of the term "lady" in it's capacity as a female counterpart to "gentleman" would have sufficed. the added term "gentle," in this case, adds the implication that you have behaved in a way that implies gentleness as a character trait. you have not. you have shown knowledgeability, culture, experience, and a sharing tendency. so i believe your correction to be, in part, incorrect. may i offer the alternative "erudite and cultured lady" instead?

Usokitsuki

May 1, 2018
When will this be updated? I thought violence edition was supposed to be here by the end of may?
The only thing supposed to be here by the end of May is the "main insertion event", which, I assume, mean defloration event. Sardines only said that this and writing the scenario for violence edition throughout May are their current plans.

Reactions: Empeoror of Mankind

aekya

Sep 1, 2018
This game looks great, needs sex (or i just have an outdated version?)
i got one that has debug enabled, and i wonder if its breaking the game, only in the train i get anything happen/time going forward, in town/park nothing happens at all, what am i doing wrong?

If thats expected due to not being complete i guess only train it is, any way to disable the debug mode?

Last edited:
Reactions: Empeoror of Mankind

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
This game looks great, needs sex (or i just have an outdated version?)
i got one that has debug enabled, and i wonder if its breaking the game, only in the train i get anything happen/time going forward, in town/park nothing happens at all, what am i doing wrong?

If thats expected due to not being complete i guess only train it is, any way to disable the debug mode?
Debug mode holds all the content and files for the Violence Edition, which is a wip and the sequel to the first game, which is complete. The sequel will take place only in the park, and will apparently be able to be combined with the first to use both the park and train. The author has been focused on drawing all the variations first, and hasn't implemented searching in the park, yet. He mentioned that he would start on the actual content of the Violence Edition (non-picture work) this month, so the next update in a few days should show his progress. Haven't tried disabling debug mode before.

Game one feature just molestation, no sex/penetration outside of BBEG. The sequel would go further, though actual sex is not yet confirmed, just highly expected, as he's already drawn all the artwork for it (found in the debug modes). There will also be a third game as well to finish it all. Somewhere in the 2nd or 3rd game, there are plans for actual violence (most likely the 2nd) as the menu to hide such acts is already in the menu. So bruises, blood, etc.

so there is only one person that's working on this right?
As far as his notes go, it seems to just be one guy working on it.

aekya

Sep 1, 2018
Ah thank you for the clarification, seems like it needs to be revisited in a year or so then, the violence part doesn't interest me that much without sex, but hope it gets sorted soon for those who like it!

Butt Book

May 27, 2022
So..just to make sure, we edit the trans_scenario.csv to translate the remaining moonrunes? (the other files seems to be fully translated)

I plan to do this, but i gotta ask 1st, just in case, have anyone translate the remaining untranslated japanese?
If anyone have done that, can you share it here?

Thanks in advance

EDIT :eek:r maybe the untranslated is not even in the csv file? If thats the case, can anyone point me how to translate the rest?

Last edited:

Usokitsuki

May 1, 2018
So..just to make sure, we edit the trans_scenario.csv to translate the remaining moonrunes? (the other files seems to be fully translated)

I plan to do this, but i gotta ask 1st, just in case, have anyone translate the remaining untranslated japanese?
If anyone have done that, can you share it here?

Thanks in advance

EDIT :eek:r maybe the untranslated is not even in the csv file? If thats the case, can anyone point me how to translate the rest?
Read About_Translation_Environment.txt and Readme again. Everything that needs to be translated will be in the JPN folder. Double-check files in the ENG folder against the files in JPN folder, and you should see which lines are left untranslated/changed in JPN.

Butt Book

May 27, 2022
Read & checked the Readme and About; both the english and japanese version of csv file got the same amount of row. I'll try to look for the untranslated ones.

EDIT : so the developer got the script for BJ already in the file, nice to know that (ver.2.195)

Last edited:

xellos616

May 5, 2020

Google Translation

A scenario addition for the ¥ 500 plan benefit and a debug mode patch for the ¥ 1,000 plan benefit.
It will be uploaded for supporters from June.
The contents are the same as last month ...

The following elements are added to the product version (Ver1.98) by introducing the patch.
1. Molester Lehman events added ※
2. Added the reaction of Nasty 2 ※
※ Begging "Plead 'Don't call the police'." at the event of sex development over 400.

3. Added "Restrain the face." to Delinquent & Reggae Guy restraint pattern※
※ Note that it will not be displayed unless the arm is in a restrained state.
You will be able to choose to wear the ball gag and eye mask at the same time for the first time, and wear only one of them after the second time.

4.Other
- Elulu serifu balloon additional.
- Corrected images of battle commands, status bar, miasma, and pollution.
- Added a small cut-in display to the message frame.
- Added simple animation to erotic action.

Rin556

Aug 14, 2021
Tad confused Here, cause that update list is for 1.98

Which Is already public technically. But is the update that was supposed to be this month delayed? Or will be late early next month?

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes