Others Completed Flower Princess Elulu - Molestation Train [v2.56] [Iwashiya]

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes

MemoryH

Feb 18, 2020
The more you lot talk about sex, the more you'll be disappointed. You don't even know if the dev is actually gonna add sex into the Violence Edition.

Reactions: clash bluelight
Apr 7, 2019
The more you lot talk about sex, the more you'll be disappointed. You don't even know if the dev is actually gonna add sex into the Violence Edition.
i won't be disappointed at all. i prefer when corruption games take it slow. pregcess of zeven is my current favorite in the genre. so long as the corruption arc of our heroine comes to a satisfying conclusion, i don't care how long it takes to get there.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
I don't think this is their actual job though. They're probably making the game on their free time. Are you saying they should just work two jobs and ignore their other interests?
I never knew they had hired a translator. I always thought it was a dude on ULMF who peaced out because he was dying or something.
I'm not sure if they were paid, but the translator was in contact with the creator during the translation process, with the creator accepting his translation, so his work pretty much official. They did reach out to the creator to offer to translate, though, so it shows the creator was open to people helping in the translation realm. Not sure if the creator still is after they left, but I imagine so.
As far i know "Memory" (that ironically was really in ) was in constant contact with him and provided also some imput for the plot of violence editon (that seem the dev accepted), also he received builds in pre-release that were cover in some sorta of dmci (sorry i don't remember correct term xD), since then the translation was integrated officially in the game I'm pretty sure he got paid.
Then.. saying is not actually a work is understimate the project, not only the development is only under paywall he also received sponsorhip from China publisher that don't remember the name (somhow like Kagura in the west), seem he also made collaboration with some other doinjin creators for the arts, plus it have worked as dev team to fix some major issue of the game and finally fixing the doggie-style xD

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Ferghus

n0b0di

Nov 17, 2017
Screenshot (955).png

I don't know if anybody has talked about this, but i just recently broke through new event, i found this because i replay the game again and again. But this time something is different. So i was on the last training of NEET, the Business guy who got fired. It was Loud Consecutive Declare Climax, but before doing the punishment, i did take her underwear first, and then do the punishment.
After that i continue progressing to the Train Station without wearing underwear and had her wet from the previous training done by NEET. When i go to the station new event starts, some passing guy talk to Elulu about her lot of times found not wearing underwear and the skirt got flipped by winds.
That's the first, the other one is when she get out from train on 23 without wearing any clothes at all, the officer guy told her to get changed outside, then there's some old guy waiting to molest her outside the train.

Probably because i broke the game since i play with the debug mode, but i made sure to make another save before trying the debug mode as to not break the game. But i progressed faster because i edited her stats a lot, like maximizing her Pleasure and Desire to make her cum faster, and keep adding to Butt and Anal(?) stats while training her back hole, and decreasing her Max HP to 100 to make her lose consciousness faster.
But have fun trying this out until the dev finally released another story progress.

Forgot to mention i was playing 2.195 version with debug 1.43

Last edited:
Apr 7, 2019
View attachment 1857907

I don't know if anybody has talked about this, but i just recently broke through new event, i found this because i replay the game again and again. But this time something is different. So i was on the last training of NEET, the Business guy who got fired. It was Loud Consecutive Declare Climax, but before doing the punishment, i did take her underwear first, and then do the punishment.
After that i continue progressing to the Train Station without wearing underwear and had her wet from the previous training done by NEET. When i go to the station new event starts, some passing guy talk to Elulu about her lot of times found not wearing underwear and the skirt got flipped by winds.
That's the first, the other one is when she get out from train on 23 without wearing any clothes at all, the officer guy told her to get changed outside, then there's some old guy waiting to molest her outside the train.

Probably because i broke the game since i play with the debug mode, but i made sure to make another save before trying the debug mode as to not break the game. But i progressed faster because i edited her stats a lot, like maximizing her Pleasure and Desire to make her cum faster, and keep adding to Butt and Anal(?) stats while training her back hole, and decreasing her Max HP to 100 to make her lose consciousness faster.
But have fun trying this out until the dev finally released another story progress.

Forgot to mention i was playing 2.195 version with debug 1.43
get her skirt blown up by the wind again while her panties are off and you'll get a special battle event outside the train. there's also several more stages to the old man event you mentioned. so get her nude at last stop some more. basically, every time she's seen exposed outside of the train, a hidden value about her outside reputation goes up and the events get more extreme.

Reactions: n0b0di

n0b0di

Nov 17, 2017
get her skirt blown up by the wind again while her panties are off and you'll get a special battle event outside the train. there's also several more stages to the old man event you mentioned. so get her nude at last stop some more. basically, every time she's seen exposed outside of the train, a hidden value about her outside reputation goes up and the events get more extreme.
well i already got to the battle event from the passing molester, 3 people, but they don't seem to take Elulu's clothes when she collapsed. Also how many stage are there with the old man event? I only got to where the fat oldman uses his Beast technique that makes Elulu goes crazy with pleasure, is there more? that probably the second times?

deadhatred

Sep 13, 2019
Read the last blog on ci-en. Developer has seriously reworked the mechanics and it looks like with the introduction of violence you will have to learn Japanese language.

Jul 7, 2017
Sad days. Maybe someone can do a machine translation until we get something better. I'll look into how.
It's actually pretty straightforward for this game. Basically just grab the first column from the translation spreadsheet, stick it into deepl or whatever you're using to translate, put the results into the second column of the spreadsheet (being careful to avoid the "DO NOT EDIT" lines and anything that's already translated), and finally put the complete spreadsheet back into the game (using 7zip with the appropriate plugin).

IIRC you can make a patch that'll get your translation into the game the same way as the violence & debug patches -- so that the end-user won't need to use 7zip or anything -- but this has the caveat that you need to be careful to avoid conflicts with the version number. Use an older version number and it'll ignore your translation patch; use a newer version number and you risk that it might ignore the next official patch.

B0n3r4tacos

May 9, 2018
It's actually pretty straightforward for this game. Basically just grab the first column from the translation spreadsheet, stick it into deepl or whatever you're using to translate, put the results into the second column of the spreadsheet (being careful to avoid the "DO NOT EDIT" lines and anything that's already translated), and finally put the complete spreadsheet back into the game (using 7zip with the appropriate plugin).

IIRC you can make a patch that'll get your translation into the game the same way as the violence & debug patches -- so that the end-user won't need to use 7zip or anything -- but this has the caveat that you need to be careful to avoid conflicts with the version number. Use an older version number and it'll ignore your translation patch; use a newer version number and you risk that it might ignore the next official patch.
What plugin do you need for 7-zip?

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes